ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry, Houtston & Peters Not at Voluntary OTAs
Meatloaf 12:37 PM 05-23-2017
As per Terez Paylor via Arrowhead Addict.

Just thought I'd post this as a quick FYI. Carry on.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:41 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Maclin skipped his honeymoon

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/5...thing-to-prove
So she just went without him?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:19 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
So she just went without him?
that's what she and I are telling him, anyway...

[Reply]
Rausch 08:35 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Not a **** is given
That...
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:52 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by tk13:
First negative mark on Mahomes. These guys wouldn't be so lazy if Alex Smith was still the QB. He'd keep this team in line. Time for Ned to chew some guys out.
You contain the logical thinking of a 2nd grader. Smith is there as much as possible yet somehow that sets an example of laziness?

Are you high??
[Reply]
milkman 08:56 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
You contain the logical thinking of a 2nd grader. Smith is there as much as possible yet somehow that sets an example of laziness?

Are you high??
The stupidity is strong in this one.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:01 AM 05-24-2017
Damn that Houtson for not showing up!
[Reply]
Bowser 09:41 AM 05-24-2017

Are you high??
I know it's hard to be witty when nearly every post of yours is a troll job, but you can do better than this.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:42 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I know it's hard to be witty when nearly every post of yours is a troll job, but you can do better than this.
I don't think he can.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:03 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
A troll job? Stating facts is trolling now? Rooting for your team is trolling? Are YOU high?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:06 AM 05-24-2017
A troll job? Stating facts is trolling now? Rooting for your team is trolling? Are YOU high?
Go back and read tk13's post. Get it through your pea brain that it was a classic CP post, then sit back and feel stupid*.

* and yes, I realize that you were trolling me with your response as well.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:06 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I don't think he can.
I'm not arguing
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:09 AM 05-24-2017
So being a troll is anointed to the guy who is right on essentially every quarterback assessment I've put on this site. Good to know. I look forward to Clay losing his bet to me and ridding this place of his disease for 6 months
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:12 AM 05-24-2017
Should have never paid berry
[Reply]
vailpass 10:28 AM 05-24-2017
So being a troll is anointed to the guy who is right on essentially every quarterback assessment I've put on this site. Good to know. I look forward to Clay losing his bet to me and ridding this place of his disease for 6 months
Some day I hope you reveal the exact nature of your relationship to A. Smith. I'm interested to know.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:47 AM 05-24-2017
Chiefs’ Jeremy Maclin skips honeymoon (for now) to attend OTAs, says he has something to prove
by Joel Thorman@ArrowheadPride May 23, 2017, 2:29pm CDT

On the practice field Tuesday at Kansas City Chiefs OTAs was WR Jeremy Maclin. You may have noticed he got married over the weekend so some wondered if he would be here or on his honeymoon. While he said he would “definitely” make it up to his new wife down the road, Maclin said he was back to work because he has something to prove.

“I’m working, man,” Maclin said (via 610 Sports) when asked why he wasn’t on a beach somewhere with his bride. “I got something to prove. I struggled a little bit last year with injuries and everything else. I’m healthy and I’m looking forward to getting this thing back on the road.”

Maclin’s right. He does have something to prove. He’s the Chiefs top receiver both on the field and against the salary cap. They need him to perform if they’re going to succeed in January. He’s been in KC for two years, one was very good and the other not so good. I’d like to see Maclin healthy and playing well in an offense with Travis Kelce and now Tyreek Hill. The Chiefs offense was lacking in the postseason last year so maybe a healthy Maclin makes a difference.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up