« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:47 AM 03-26-2024
Started tuning in when no ncaa men’s games are on or during blowouts and these games have been pretty incredible so far. There’s a lot of really special talent in the tourney outside of clark. Bueckers at UConn and Watkins at usc? Gonna be some real interesting games in this tourney.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:55 AM 03-26-2024
I smell pf.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:01 AM 03-26-2024
I got caught up watching some games last night too... The athleticism is a different quality than mens, but it's entertaining. Some of those ladies can shoot the rock. USC was bombing threes all night.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:54 AM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
I got caught up watching some games last night too... The athleticism is a different quality than mens, but it's entertaining. Some of those ladies can shoot the rock. USC was bombing threes all night.
Agreed.

I've long watched women's sports. If I was only interested in the pinnacle of athletic performance, I'd never watch anything but the best pro teams. Dudes love to dump on women's sports, but whatever.

I'm here for the competition. It's a different product, for sure. But for the same reason I watch local high school basketball, the competition is a lot of times pretty good.

Now, while I don't follow women's sports close, I'll periodically throw it on if it's on. That being said, when UConn was doing their thing, it wasn't competitive. But right now, it is, and it has bred some really good games.

Some of these games are definitely worth the time.
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 09:09 AM 03-26-2024
Sorry if Q… 15 minutes of bombs away..

https://youtu.be/9FvGa7MNyEw?si=yEAf3Onc1GoVSyvl
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:46 AM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agreed.

I've long watched women's sports. If I was only interested in the pinnacle of athletic performance, I'd never watch anything but the best pro teams. Dudes love to dump on women's sports, but whatever.

I'm here for the competition. It's a different product, for sure. But for the same reason I watch local high school basketball, the competition is a lot of times pretty good.

Now, while I don't follow women's sports close, I'll periodically throw it on if it's on. That being said, when UConn was doing their thing, it wasn't competitive. But right now, it is, and it has bred some really good games.

Some of these games are definitely worth the time.
If I’m being honest there’s something about old school women’s basketball where i was always put off by awkward shooting form and movement. A lot of them were extremely fundamentally sound but not that dynamic. I don’t know if this is a new trend but clark represents a new kind of women’s basketball player that, for all intents and purposes, plays like a man. I think her dad has even called it out that she was planning in guys leagues early on.

Of course that doesn’t mean she can compete with men. Just that her style of play is more fluid than we’re used to. I’ve noticed that a lot of this years women are not only more athletic but a lot more fluid
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:23 AM 03-26-2024
I hope she wipes up the WNBA.

Although, I will not watch it.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:46 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I hope she wipes up the WNBA.

Although, I will not watch it.
Why would you not watch one and watch the other? They both suck.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:22 PM 03-26-2024
It's gonna be a great tussle in the next few games. Carolina, USC, LSU and Iowa are the favourites. But imo as much hype as there is around Clark the best player I've seen is most definitely Juju Watkins. Would love to see her and Clark face off.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:38 PM 03-26-2024
South Carolina is going to win, this is stupid.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:48 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
It's gonna be a great tussle in the next few games. Carolina, USC, LSU and Iowa are the favourites. But imo as much hype as there is around Clark the best player I've seen is most definitely Juju Watkins. Would love to see her and Clark face off.
Be interesting to see how she progresses. Clark and her have similar stats for their freshmen year except Clark doubles her assist. The think that make Clark so good is that she had average team mates compared to some other programs, but dishes the ball so well for them to score.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:21 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
South Carolina is going to win, this is stupid.
They said the same thing last year :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:35 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
If not for the injuries people were hyping up Paige Bueckers before clark was a thing. Clark and Watkins can take over games, but Bueckers might be the best one to lead a team if you surround her with talent.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:48 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If not for the injuries people were hyping up Paige Bueckers before clark was a thing. Clark and Watkins can take over games, but Bueckers might be the best one to lead a team if you surround her with talent.
I can't imagine if Clark was surrounded by top talent...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:59 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Imo even at just 18 years old Juju has an incredible poise about how she plays the game and her three level scoring, plus shot creation and handling, are better than the other two. I think Juju could live with just scoring in the paint and at midrange. Could Clark and Paige? Not sure tbh.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 125
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Up