« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:33 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
Burrowhead is going to be a 50/50 crowd I hear.
You are hearing wrong.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 08:34 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
How is that even possible? How would they be allotted that many tickets?
Season ticket holders bailing. I highly fucking doubt anywhere close to 50/50 but it’ll be noticeable. Made the regular season game against Buffalo last year almost unbearable.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:35 PM 01-28-2023
The only thing that douche hears is voices in his head.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:39 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Difference is Tampa was healthy at all the important positions. KC’s QB & main receiver are both injured for the game tomorrow. Tampa also had a better defense than KC’s current defense. I will be surprised if the Chiefs defense is able to get to Burrow. I hope they can do it!
Yea, we're all well aware that you've been sucking Bengals dick all week.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:39 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
Burrowhead is going to be a 50/50 crowd I hear.
Unless it’s coming from league circles, I won’t believe it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:40 PM 01-28-2023
He sucks the dick of about every opponent
Diclix lover
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:41 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, we're all well aware that you've been sucking Bengals dick all week.
It’s not just them, dude hyped up every opponent we’ve had like they’re the 72 Dolphins.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:42 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
It’s not just them, dude hyped up every opponent we’ve had like they’re the 72 Dolphins.
He's a nice guy, but it gets old.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:42 PM 01-28-2023
Difference is Tampa was healthy at all the important positions. KC’s QB & main receiver are both injured for the game tomorrow. Tampa also had a better defense than KC’s current defense. I will be surprised if the Chiefs defense is able to get to Burrow. I hope they can do it!
You mean that Bucs defense we absolutely destroyed weeks earlier with a healthy Oline...
[Reply]
DRM08 08:46 PM 01-28-2023
I respect the opponent, especially after watching KC in a ton of close games the last couple years. They were heavily favored in a lot of games this year where they came up well short of the betting spread. I would love to see the Chiefs do something similar to what they pulled off against the Niners.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:47 PM 01-28-2023
He's completely full of shit
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:50 PM 01-28-2023
I respect the opponent, especially after watching KC in a ton of close games the last couple years. They were heavily favored in a lot of games this year where they came up well short of the betting spread. I would love to see the Chiefs do something similar to what they pulled off against the Niners.

Oh I totally get it, and respecting the opponent is a good thing. Just some posters here, not just you, go a little crazy and overrate how good these teams are. Totally agree about wanting to see dominance from the Chiefs, I have a sneaky feeling we see it tomorrow.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:55 PM 01-28-2023
Oh I totally get it, and respecting the opponent is a good thing. Just some posters here, not just you, go a little crazy and overrate how good these teams are. Totally agree about wanting to see dominance from the Chiefs, I have a sneaky feeling we see it tomorrow.
It would be epic if KC can find a way to smoke them by several TD’s. But I would also be extremely happy with a 1 point victory for the Chiefs. Probably closer to the grave in that 1 point scenario, but happy! Lol
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:55 PM 01-28-2023
So do I, but it has that feel after having lived with the Chiefs hype before the Bucs SB... Again, that team had only 234 yards vs. the Ravens and lost another lineman late in that game. They looked good, as we did against the Bills, in the AFCCG after losing 3 starters on our line. The Bills were gassed last week and the snow didn't help the pass rush... I like our chances.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 08:56 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You are hearing wrong.
I hope so.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 260
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up