ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 266 of 319
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276316 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:30 AM 03-19-2021
You’re seeing holes come up from the bad 2018 draft, Mecole not working out to their expectations and taking a RB with our first pick. The tackles getting hurt just compounds that

We’ve got a lot of holes to fill.
[Reply]
-King- 11:53 AM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit the mental gymnastics are incredible.

You’re not knocking Veach, just the job he’s done outside of Thuney by giving him a “D”. Makes total sense!
Yeah I'm knocking the players he's signed. Still think he's a good GM.

Do you think knocking a bad Patrick Mahomes play is knocking Patrick Mahomes as a qb? Like if you say he made a bad decision on a play, does that mean you think he's bad?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:07 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You’re seeing holes come up from the bad 2018 draft, Mecole not working out to their expectations and taking a RB with our first pick. The tackles getting hurt just compounds that

We’ve got a lot of holes to fill.
JFC now you too?

This place is becoming a fucking cesspool.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:08 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah I'm knocking the players he's signed. Still think he's a good GM.

Do you think knocking a bad Patrick Mahomes play is knocking Patrick Mahomes as a qb? Like if you say he made a bad decision on a play, does that mean you think he's bad?
Where did I say that you’re claiming Veach is a bad GM?

I said you’re knocking him. There’s a difference.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:09 PM 03-19-2021

[Reply]
RunKC 12:23 PM 03-19-2021
JFC now you too?

This place is becoming a ****ing cesspool.
This is how the NFL works. It isn’t all rainbows and candy. It’s a realistic statement
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:24 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
It's a long off season, still a lot of work to be done.

But as a Cheifs fan for over 30 years, I've watched my team HOST the last 3 AFC Title games and go to back to back Super Bowls (should have been 3, thanks Dee).

In my lifetime, there has NEVER been a greater run of success by the Chiefs organization over a 3 year period. Maybe back in the 60's? but I wasn't alive then so can't speak to that.

Find me ONE team in the National Football League whose organization has had MORE success than the Chiefs over the last 3 years. Anyone?

I fully trust the Chiefs people that are at the top right now and they have given me no reason not to. Are they perfect? No. But neither is any other team's top group (owner, GM, coach) across the NFL. It's laughable to me that some here seem to think they have better 'ideas' on how the Chiefs should run their organization, spend the FA money, draft, etc.

People need to relax and let those that get paid the BIG bucks do their job and trust that they will put the Chiefs franchise in the best possible position for success going forward.

We have ZERO reason to think otherwise at this point
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 12:25 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is how the NFL works. It isn’t all rainbows and candy. It’s a realistic statement

You’re right the Chiefs are in big trouble!
[Reply]
mkp785 12:26 PM 03-19-2021
JFC now you too?

This place is becoming a ****ing cesspool.
So ANY criticism is not allowed now? Can't say anything slightly negative about anything that happens. Or, ppl can have conversations, since this is, you know, and stay with me here:

A FUCKING FOOTBALL DISCUSSION BOARD.

It makes no difference what we say, it's conversation. But maybe you should take your own advice and fuck off for awhile if it's stressing you out. Or just fuck off. Either way, you should give it a rest with all of your bullshit.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:27 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
So ANY criticism is not allowed now? Can't say anything slightly negative about anything that happens. Or, ppl can have conversations, since this is, you know, and stay with me here:

A ****ING FOOTBALL DISCUSSION BOARD.

It makes no difference what we say, it's conversation. But maybe you should take your own advice and **** off for awhile if it's stressing you out. Or just **** off. Either way, you should give it a rest with all of your bullshit.
staylor is having a bigger meltdown than anyone else on here and he doesn't seem to realize it.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:28 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:

A FUCKING FOOTBALL DISCUSSION BOARD.

It makes no difference what we say, it's conversation. But maybe you should take your own advice and fuck off for awhile if it's stressing you out. Or just fuck off. Either way, you should give it a rest with all of your bullshit.
Oh shut the fuck up you’ve never once provided anything insightful on this board. Go cry about one of the isms in the DC.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:31 PM 03-19-2021
Lovely weather we’re having today
[Reply]
staylor26 12:32 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
staylor is having a bigger meltdown than anyone else on here and he doesn't seem to realize it.
Will we still trust Veach when Mahomes gets knocked out for the season in week 3 because Veach decided to throw Mike Remmers back out there at right tackle?
No words.

What an EPIC fail by Veach. He really had no backup plan for Williams.

Unbelievable. Patrick is going to get absolutely teed off on next season.

It better fucking be. I might have an aneurysm if Veach re-signs any more o-line trash.
Every single offensive lineman that was part of that abortion in the Super Bowl should have been cut immediately and made to walk home that night.

Kyle Long was a meh signing but at least he's new blood.

Bringing back Remmers or Reiter would be a personal F.U. to Mahomes and this fan base.
Yea it’s totally ME that’s having a meltdown here...

[Reply]
arrwheader 12:34 PM 03-19-2021
Missed out on JUJU chiefs offered him more money too.

That's two big FAs turning down a team who went to the SB 2 years in a row and poised for another.

Whiff. Whiff.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 12:35 PM 03-19-2021

You’re right the Chiefs are in big trouble!
Never said the Chiefs were in big trouble dude you’re projecting :-)
[Reply]
Page 266 of 319
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276316 > Last »
Up