Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:13 PM 12-24-2019
I think this team is embarrassed about the Titans game and will be out to show the world what an anomaly that first game was.

I think they would love to play the Titans again and BEAT them down!
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:03 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Personally it doesn't matter to me but if I was a Titans fan I would be frustrated.
Titans and their fans have only to gain from the Chiefs early start. Once we dismantle the artist formerly known as the Chargers, the Texans will have absolutely nothing to play for. Instead of having to deal with Watson, Hopkins and Hyde/Johnson, the Tits get to face AJ McCarron, Keke Coutee, and Fuckstick Mcgee or whomever the Texans third RB is. The Titans should be sending Christmas cards to the league office.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:05 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
But then the Chiefs would already know the results of the Pats game. Nothing is perfect.
True.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 10:58 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs have been on an upswing defensively since the Week 7 game against Denver.

They struggled a bit with Green Bay and Tennessee was a disaster....BUT...

They played really good football against:

Denver - 27th
Minnesota - 7th
Los Angeles - 21st
Oakland - 24th
New England - 6th
Denver - 27th
Chicago - 30th

There are some bad offenses in there for sure, but the fact they were pretty much able to shut down two top 10 scoring offenses is a pretty good sign regression isn't in the cards.

And they more or less dominated everyone else. They weren't just good against these bottom feeders. They kicked ass.

Not your father's Chief defense.

The Chiefs held New England to a SEASON LOW yardage total at home.

The D is fixed.
That's fair. And dont get me wrong, dominating the bad ones is what a good football team is supposed to do, and something the titans have always had a hard time with. Sometimes they show up for the good ones though.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:22 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Why isn’t the Tits vs Texans game kickoff at noon? I thought the NFL wanted to maintain integrity in the games?

https://youtu.be/RVp0KCDZqLE
Its at 3 because the Titans winning is more important than the Texans winning.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:39 PM 12-24-2019
it will be the Titans, because it's as it SHOULD BE.

this season is an EXORCISM.
[Reply]
scho63 08:56 AM 12-25-2019
I wanted the Colts last year to beat them and get that monkey off our backs. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

This year we need to take the Titans and pound those fucks into the ground. BRING THEM ON!

If we can't beat them we certainly don't deserve to be in the SUper Bowl.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:14 AM 12-25-2019
Hearing Mahomes talk about the Titans as the last game they slipped up on makes me think that if they see the Titans in the Playoffs that they’ll absolutely destroy them to prove a point.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 12-25-2019
The Ravens don't have a receiver with even 600 yards this year.

They don't throw the ball to Ingram much at all.

If Spags doubles Mark Andrews and can contain Lamar, there is no reason we can't beat that team.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:56 PM 12-25-2019

If Spags doubles Mark Andrews and can contain Lamar, there is no reason we can't beat that team.
I don’t think it’s that simple unfortunately. I’m not sure you can double any of them all that efficiently AND commit the necessary resources to defending their option run game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:00 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t think it’s that simple unfortunately. I’m not sure you can double any of them all that efficiently AND commit the necessary resources to defending their option run game.
Well, I don't think you need to double Andrews on every snap. He's not Wes Welker.

Doing it on critical passing downs might be all you need.

They don't split Andrews out - I think it's going to be far easier to bracket him in the middle of the field and still stop the run.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:11 PM 12-25-2019
It's not going to be necessary to double anyone on the Ravens. Our defense can contain him and pressure him. He will miss his receivers by 10 yards most of the time when we do that.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:19 PM 12-25-2019
Spags fucking owned Lamar when we beat him, and that was with them going for it on 4th down almost every time. The only thing they did well was run the ball. Limit that and it’s game over. If they have to pass, Spags will confuse the fuck out of Lamar.

I can totally see Spags blitzing like a motherfucker the entire game. 1st down and you’re lined up with Ingram on your right side? Well fuck you Lamar I’m blitzing a DB with a running start to that side to get rid of that option bullshit they run.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:55 PM 12-25-2019
This

Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
It's not going to be necessary to double anyone on the Ravens.
And this. You WANT to make him throw.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:54 PM 12-25-2019
If we can beat the PATS we will go on to the Super Bowl
[Reply]
Page 67 of 76
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Up