ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 268
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars Episode VIII SPOILERS thread
DaneMcCloud 03:28 PM 01-20-2016
For all things Episode VIII related info including spoilers.

The release date is now December 15, 2017.

The Official Synopsis from Star Wars.com

“In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.”

New footage in Japanese Trailer

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:51 AM 07-22-2016

Final slate of the final shot. VIII is officially wrapped. Cannot wait to share it with you all! -@rianjohnson pic.twitter.com/l4Apk0Ro4i

— Star Wars (@starwars) July 22, 2016

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:53 PM 07-22-2016

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:39 PM 07-24-2016

[Reply]
Bowser 12:42 PM 07-28-2016
This theory was talked about a while back. I thought this was video was intriguing in regards....

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:37 PM 07-28-2016
Palpatine is so bad ass.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:16 AM 07-30-2016
Oh, by the way, you can be ordained as a Jedi Knight if you wish:

Product Description

Why do we have this item?
For many people across the world, the spiritual and ethical message of the Jedi Order from the Star Wars movies resonates with their personal views. To become a Jedi requires a profound commitment and astute mind. The life of a Jedi is one of personal sacrifice, for the Jedi live a life of simplicity. They adhere to the Jedi Code, which forbids living in excess and emotional attachments. A Jedi is expected to obey a strict Code, which includes ideals such as rational thought, patience, and benevolence.

Why would you want it?
Maybe you are one such person whose beliefs line up with Jedi norms. Maybe you are just a total nerd (like us), or perhaps you know someone for whom this would make a wonderful gift. Whatever the reason - this beautiful certificate brings you all the rights, privileges, and benefits the Rank of Jedi receives. This certificate bestows upon you the Rank of JEDI KNIGHT!

May the Force Be With You!

$8.99 at the Universal Life Church Monastery website:
http://www.themonastery.org/catalog/...ate-p-237.html
[Reply]
Bowser 10:29 AM 07-30-2016
The crazy part? They'll likely make hundreds of thousands of dollars on that. With the Star Wars brain trust we have here on CP, we could have thought that shit up. Of course, we would have given the proceeds to Hootie to blow on shitty football bets and hooker/blow parties.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:36 AM 07-30-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The crazy part? They'll likely make hundreds of thousands of dollars on that. With the Star Wars brain trust we have here on CP, we could have thought that shit up. Of course, we would have given the proceeds to Hootie to blow on shitty football bets and hooker/blow parties.
:-)

Thus far, in my long tenure at this establishment, that was far and away the dumbest idea to ever come down the pike.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:08 AM 07-30-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:

Thus far, in my long tenure at this establishment, that was far and away the dumbest idea to ever come down the pike.
It was pretty spectacular to watch that go down from a distance. At the end I felt like crying out "OH, THE HUMANITY, OH THE HUMANITY...."

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:42 AM 07-30-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It was pretty spectacular to watch that go down from a distance. At the end I felt like crying out "OH, THE HUMANITY, OH THE HUMANITY...."

Hoooootie Juh-Heennnn-Kinnnnnssss!!!
[Reply]
RobBlake 03:19 PM 07-31-2016
just wondering wtf people were thinking about with giving some loon that money to handle.
[Reply]
unlurking 05:47 PM 07-31-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hoooootie Juh-Heennnn-Kinnnnnssss!!!
The drama in that thread got so bad I had to stop reading. What was the final outcome? Anybody get their money back?
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 01:50 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
The drama in that thread got so bad I had to stop reading. What was the final outcome? Anybody get their money back?
I'm not sure what this is about, but it made me wander over to RoyalsPlanet.... It's still Hootie, screaming into a void of nothing...
[Reply]
listopencil 02:23 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII:
I'm not sure what this is about, but it made me wander over to RoyalsPlanet.... It's still Hootie, screaming into a void of nothing...
I had forgotten about Royals Planet. I went over there just now. Hootie crying about Dane and talking shit about the lack of traffic on Chiefs Planet from an obviously dead, pretend message board. Kind of funny in a sad way.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:19 PM 08-01-2016
The movie wrapped so once they get into Post, the leaks should begin in earnest.

[Reply]
Page 27 of 268
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up