ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2290 of 4880
« First < 1290179021902240228022862287228822892290 229122922293229423002340239027903290 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:47 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Well in the poor Broncos fans defense they are not used to season after season of sucking. This is somewhat new to them and they still think they are good.
Well judging by the ongoing state of things at Dung Valley, they'd better get used to the idea real quick and accept their long suffering lot.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:59 PM 04-27-2019
Lock will bring back their Cutler days. I remember some of these dumb asses comparing Mahomes to Cutler. Karma.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:04 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Lock will bring back their Cutler days. I remember some of these dumb asses comparing Mahomes to Cutler. Karma.
Well, using that logic, is Flacco going to bring back their Orton days?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:07 AM 04-28-2019
Lock DOES kinda' look like a droopy-assed Cutler.
[Reply]
kcpasco 12:07 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Well, using that logic, is Flacco going to bring back their Orton days?
Probably. Watching Elway struggle to find top QB talent is funny as shit.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:18 AM 04-28-2019
Probably. Watching Elway struggle to find top QB talent is funny as shit.
He's SO fucking terrible at it! :-)

It's like he's undershooting just so he can be remembered as the best donkey QB in franchise history.

It's like he brought Manning and all those FA's in just so he could get established and never have to leave the chair.

And his drafts seem to be getting wore and worse. I don't think any advice he takes will ever help him either. He's just REALLY bad at his job.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:12 AM 04-28-2019
I'm happy about the Lock signing..it takes Denver out of the QB class next year.

If Chris Harris leaves..they have a real chance at being even worse this season.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:16 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Your team is tied for the most arrests since 2000.

In the last few years under Elway, you've had:

Adam Gotsis- Arrested for rape

Will Parks- Arrested for domestic violence

Shiloh Keo- DUI

Please point to your posts calling for the release of those players please.

And what character issues did Kareem Hunt have prior to the draft?
Gotsis was never arrested, it was all proven false, charges were never even brought up against him. Parks and Keo, really?
[Reply]
TEX 07:19 AM 04-28-2019
Maybe, but I really think that's best case. Lock is not as "good" as Cutler was. I really think it's the 2nd coming of Tommy Maddox, in that he's gonna be viewed as a "never was," when he gets his chance.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:26 AM 04-28-2019
Everyone gets hopeful at draft time and in the off season, some more delusional than others. But in the case of Denver, I've never seen another fan base who is so out of touch with the reality of their situations. It's truly unique. And it becomes even stranger in the presence of the fans of other teams, especially division rivals.

I've watched Chiefs fans have legitimate discussions regarding weaknesses and strengths with donkey fans present and participating. The Chiefs fans can, for the most part, keep it real and toss out minimal bullshit in the name of rivalry. A donkey fan on the other hand simply can NOT display any honesty regarding their situation in the same circumstance. If you think Know Mo is unique in this regard, you would be mistaken. There is NO ONE at the Mange who can have that kind of talk in the presence of their fellow fans. ZERO. They will literally defend a shit sandwich to the death while you are dining on steak.

It's ****ing crazy.
:-)

You are so full of crap. The planet is the place of hyperbole, overreaction, mud slinging and absolute MELTDOWNS when things go wrong.

Quit being so stupid. It's a fact and has been a fact since the OMane and the planet have been around that KC fans always win in the off season (per posters here on the planet) and claim the Broncos are horrible, then the real season rolls around and the chiefs rip the hearts out of their fans yet again.

Mahomes is a fantastic QB, no doubt about it. KC has the most explosive, flat out fun-to-watch offense in the NFL. KC has pretty much dominated the AFCW since Manning retired, KUDOS TO KC. All that said, KC's defense is horrible and it's not getting any better. Plus, Hill is gone. Teams now have one full year of game tape on Mahomes and yes, they will figure out a way to contain the KC offense, especially in the playoffs. The pats already have done it...

Broncos fans do have reason to be optimistic. Two great drafts and yes, another young QB with upside has been drafted. Who knows if Lock will pan out? All I do know is that Scangarrello is a great QB developer and he manages to get the most out of QBs. The Broncos defense is solid, and I'm excited about Fangio.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:30 AM 04-28-2019
Well judging by the ongoing state of things at Dung Valley, they'd better get used to the idea real quick and accept their long suffering lot.
spoken like a broken fan :-) you should know
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:46 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm happy about the Lock signing..it takes Denver out of the QB class next year.

If Chris Harris leaves..they have a real chance at being even worse this season.
I wouldn't go that far. If they are a total disaster they won't hesitate to try and get Tua.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:52 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
:-)

You are so full of crap. The planet is the place of hyperbole, overreaction, mud slinging and absolute MELTDOWNS when things go wrong.

Quit being so stupid. It's a fact and has been a fact since the OMane and the planet have been around that KC fans always win in the off season (per posters here on the planet) and claim the Broncos are horrible, then the real season rolls around and the chiefs rip the hearts out of their fans yet again.

Mahomes is a fantastic QB, no doubt about it. KC has the most explosive, flat out fun-to-watch offense in the NFL. KC has pretty much dominated the AFCW since Manning retired, KUDOS TO KC. All that said, KC's defense is horrible and it's not getting any better. Plus, Hill is gone. Teams now have one full year of game tape on Mahomes and yes, they will figure out a way to contain the KC offense, especially in the playoffs. The pats already have done it...

Broncos fans do have reason to be optimistic. Two great drafts and yes, another young QB with upside has been drafted. Who knows if Lock will pan out? All I do know is that Scangarrello is a great QB developer and he manages to get the most out of QBs. The Broncos defense is solid, and I'm excited about Fangio.
The Chiefs defense is better all around. You’re a fucking moron. They got a brand new coaching staff that is really good. Spags is solid at DC and sure as shit better than Sutton. Daly is the Pats DL coach and look what they’ve done with that. Matt House is the LB coach that was Kentucky’s DC last season. It was like 6th in the nation. Dave Merritt is a really solid secondary coach.

KCs new scheme is more aggressive and will have the defense improved by default. This defensive coaching staff will develop defensive players.

They’ve added more depth and a better defense overall.

DL is so much deeper, longer and athletic. The pass rush will be down a tick but we still have an elite edge that’s better all around than Dee Ford. Chris Jones had 15.5 sacks last season. They’ll blitz, play stunts and twists and scheme even more sacks with Okafor, Speaks, Ogbah, Saunders, Kpass and then the rest of the defense will split sacks.

The secondary isn’t elite but it’s improved. Breeland is an upgrade over Nelson. Ward is a far better corner going forward than Scandrick (albeit small sample size), Fuller will be better in an actual defensive scheme and not Sutton’s archaic passive defense. Honey badger and Thornhill is going to be an awesome safety duo that’s athletic and flies around ball hawking. Then they got another ball hawk in Armani Watts.

This defense won’t be top 10, however, it’s vastly improved in every area except LB but they’ve got pieces to be solid. DOD is a very promising Will. Hitchens will go back to being the Mike and be good like he was in Dallas’s 43 scheme. Then they got Ben Niemann who showed some promise in preseason and will have more time to develop and play this training camp. Gary Johnson as an UDFA gives them another fast developmental Mike. And Damian Wilson will be the Sam and hold it down.

But to say the defense sucks because you haven’t paid attention is just wrong. KC still has the better coach and QB for the foreseeable future. The past is the past because Mahomes in one season has already set new heights for KC. We were an offsides away from being in the Super Bowl.

Now let’s talk about this false narrative of tape on Mahomes. You know who else has tape buddy boy? Fucking Patrick Mahomes. He’ll study every blitz and scheme that was thrown at him last year. Your defensive scheme and team played two of the best games and he STILL owned your ass. So let’s stop with that dumbass narrative.

Pats contained the offense for one fucking half of football before Pat took over dipshit. Denver has a solid team but you still have Joe fLOLacco. So pipe down.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:59 AM 04-28-2019
Ahhh... very good, nice to see the draft bring some life back into this place.
[Reply]
TEX 09:04 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ahhh... very good, nice to see the draft bring some life back into this place.
Only because DonkTard RJ is doing his best KnowMo impersonation. This time ast year, Keesum was DA MAN! Then 6 - 10 happened. Maybe this year you guys can aim for 7 wins. Would be an improvement. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2290 of 4880
« First < 1290179021902240228022862287228822892290 229122922293229423002340239027903290 > Last »
Up