ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2289 of 4880
« First < 1289178921892239227922852286228722882289 229022912292229322992339238927893289 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:51 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Veach drafted Hunt and Hill? Alright.
lol, ok
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:59 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Nah, it was a great draft, and solid moves by the Broncos front office. Lock now gets a year to sit under Flacco and Scangs can work with Lock.
Yeah, Flacco is known as a great teacher to young QB's. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:02 PM 04-27-2019
How long has it been since the Donks beat the Chiefs?

Mahomes has beaten them 3 times in his young career.
[Reply]
TEX 09:10 PM 04-27-2019
Elway's had two great drafts and a great offseason. He always scores on UDFAs too like Chris Harris and Philip Lindsay. Veach is looking very pedestrian as a GM now that the low grade, human scum KC is known for drafting is coming back to bite the team on the ass.

Way to root for a child abuser. Congrats.
Well, the system is set up to help the shit teams, who draft in the top 10, to have good drafts. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:15 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think it's pretty telling that even Horseface passed on Lock three times...not exactly a ringing endorsement.

From the mock drafts...it's seems like a decent value pick but if they didn't like him enough 3 separate times...why draft him high at all?

It's kind of..well, we'll see if it works out.
It's a horrible endorsement. It's practically a non-endorsement. But we can't fault ol' horsey for being reluctant, his track record has been pure fucking garbage.

Originally Posted by PHOG:
That all you got? :-)
Pitiful, isn't it?

Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:19 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I'm not worried about Flacco and Lock's relationship. Flacco has been the a rock solid pro his entire career. He may not be a HoF QB, but every report/story about him is he's a great leader and locker room guy. If Flacco really has a chip on his shoulder, now is his chance to prove Baltimore was wrong.

I'm excited about Scangarello, he's gonna get the most out of Flacco and Lock, plus the Broncos have a lot of young, dynamic offensive players to work with. The defense is going to be solid again as well, with Fangio overseeing the defense.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:20 PM 04-27-2019
Elway's had two great drafts and a great offseason. He always scores on UDFAs too like Chris Harris and Philip Lindsay. Veach is looking very pedestrian as a GM now that the low grade, human scum KC is known for drafting is coming back to bite the team on the ass.

What a hypocrite.

You've had shitty players arrested for rape, domestic violence and DUI in the last few years and none of them were released.

KC released Hunt without even an arrest.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:25 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What a hypocrite.

You've had shitty players arrested for rape, domestic violence and DUI in the last few years and none of them were released.

KC released Hunt without even an arrest.
Like who? KC has been systematically drafting guys with off the field issues and it's coming back to haunt them.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:32 PM 04-27-2019
Like who? KC has been systematically drafting guys with off the field issues and it's coming back to haunt them.
And they'll still beat your ass. :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:33 PM 04-27-2019
Your team is tied for the most arrests since 2000.

In the last few years under Elway, you've had:

Adam Gotsis- Arrested for rape

Will Parks- Arrested for domestic violence

Shiloh Keo- DUI

Please point to your posts calling for the release of those players please.

And what character issues did Kareem Hunt have prior to the draft?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:55 PM 04-27-2019
I didn't know Goatsex was a rapist!

The farm animals weren't enough huh?
[Reply]
COchief 10:23 PM 04-27-2019
I glanced the mange to see what they were saying about Eldrunko's draft and I was amazed at the lunacy going on over there. There was a post talking about how Elscotch was making moves to match up with KC and NE "if they're in contention", he wasn't joking either. Imagine thinking you had a legitimate chance against KC or NE with Flaccid at QB :-):-)

It's gonna be another laugher of a season for the Donks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:37 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by COchief:
I glanced the mange to see what they were saying about Eldrunko's draft and I was amazed at the lunacy going on over there. There was a post talking about how Elscotch was making moves to match up with KC and NE "if they're in contention", he wasn't joking either. Imagine thinking you had a legitimate chance against KC or NE with Flaccid at QB :-):-)

It's gonna be another laugher of a season for the Donks.
Everyone gets hopeful at draft time and in the off season, some more delusional than others. But in the case of Denver, I've never seen another fan base who is so out of touch with the reality of their situations. It's truly unique. And it becomes even stranger in the presence of the fans of other teams, especially division rivals.

I've watched Chiefs fans have legitimate discussions regarding weaknesses and strengths with donkey fans present and participating. The Chiefs fans can, for the most part, keep it real and toss out minimal bullshit in the name of rivalry. A donkey fan on the other hand simply can NOT display any honesty regarding their situation in the same circumstance. If you think Know Mo is unique in this regard, you would be mistaken. There is NO ONE at the Mange who can have that kind of talk in the presence of their fellow fans. ZERO. They will literally defend a shit sandwich to the death while you are dining on steak.

It's fucking crazy.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:42 PM 04-27-2019

How is it biting them in the ass? If Hill never plays another down for KC, the Chiefs got 3 insanely productive seasons out of a 5th rounder.
[Reply]
Redbled 11:40 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Everyone gets hopeful at draft time and in the off season, some more delusional than others. But in the case of Denver, I've never seen another fan base who is so out of touch with the reality of their situations. It's truly unique. And it becomes even stranger in the presence of the fans of other teams, especially division rivals.

I've watched Chiefs fans have legitimate discussions regarding weaknesses and strengths with donkey fans present and participating. The Chiefs fans can, for the most part, keep it real and toss out minimal bullshit in the name of rivalry. A donkey fan on the other hand simply can NOT display any honesty regarding their situation in the same circumstance. If you think Know Mo is unique in this regard, you would be mistaken. There is NO ONE at the Mange who can have that kind of talk in the presence of their fellow fans. ZERO. They will literally defend a shit sandwich to the death while you are dining on steak.

It's ****ing crazy.

Well in the poor Broncos fans defense they are not used to season after season of sucking. This is somewhat new to them and they still think they are good.
[Reply]
Page 2289 of 4880
« First < 1289178921892239227922852286228722882289 229022912292229322992339238927893289 > Last »
Up