ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 38
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**** The offical D.T. Goes to the hall of fame thread ****
big nasty kcnut 05:53 AM 08-08-2009
Congrat D.T. Somewhere i know my mom telling him how much a fan i am.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
LOCOChief 08:35 PM 08-08-2009
Thurman was a warrior, to think anything else would require you to never having to have seen the man play!
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:35 PM 08-08-2009
did anyone ever see the pregame show that had b s as a guest? they asked him a question, he looked at them, and then passed out. it was hilarious.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
btlook1 08:36 PM 08-08-2009
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
carl knocked it out of the park.

Great job carl.

I dont know what was more sad....hearing the DT stories....or the camera focusing on Marty sobbing.
This!
Carl did an excellent job with the speech!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:37 PM 08-08-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Ted Cotrrell started referring to Daryl Talley as DT.

There is only ONE DT! :-)
WOW, what an idiot....darryl talley really?? wow
[Reply]
chiefs1111 08:37 PM 08-08-2009
Nice Bruce giving DT some props
[Reply]
Crush 08:38 PM 08-08-2009
Does anyone else feel it? Does anyone feel that there is finally closure? DT is finally inducted into the Hall of Fame, Marty balling, Neil Smith in DT''s pro bowl jersey, and Carl making the speech of a thousand life times. Does anyone else feel that we are truly beginning a new era of Chiefs football? I'm sorry, if this sounds melodramatic, but I'm still trying to compose myself. I was balling like a little girl.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:39 PM 08-08-2009
Originally Posted by Admiral Crunch:
Does anyone else feel it? Does anyone feel that there is finally closure? DT is finally inducted into the Hall of Fame, Marty balling, Neil Smith in DT''s pro bowl jersey, and Carl making the speech of a thousand life times. Does anyone else feel that we are truly beginning a new era of Chiefs football? I'm sorry, if this sounds melodramatic, but I'm still trying to compose myself. I was balling like a little girl.
Pretty much does feel that way....Carl def. got rid of the sour taste out of my mouth from the last several years with him. This speech helped.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 08:41 PM 08-08-2009
Originally Posted by Admiral Crunch:
I know exactly what you're saying, tonight significantly marks a new beginning.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 08:42 PM 08-08-2009
Shit, I missed DT's induction. I'm sure they'll be a replay though on NFL Network.
[Reply]
DMAC 08:43 PM 08-08-2009
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
I know exactly what you're saying, tonight significantly marks a new beginning.
The light's back on. :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:45 PM 08-08-2009
Marty rarely showed any emotion while coaching but everyone could see tonight he had plenty. I'm reminded of his favorite phrase. "You gotta just keep choppin' wood. He was a great motivator.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:47 PM 08-08-2009
Yes time to bring back chiefs football.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:47 PM 08-08-2009
Even though they never won a championship we really were lucky to have those guys.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:57 PM 08-08-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Seeing Marty cry and Carl pour his heart out really makes it a tragedy they didn't win a championship together...they were so close...
It was laid out there form us twice. But the football Gods conspired to thwart us.
[Reply]
Mr. Arrowhead 08:58 PM 08-08-2009
Originally Posted by FreeSafety36:
Guys, I just want to say congratulations from a Bills fan.

I always loved DT, he and Ronnie Lott are still my favorite non-Bills. I still miss him, he left us too soon. Only wish Derrick could've been there to enjoy this night.
He was there, with that big smile on us face hanging from the sky
[Reply]
Page 30 of 38
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up