ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Indictments.
LiveSteam 06:14 PM 05-03-2020
Loretta Lynch
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow the government, 2 counts obstruction of justice, 3 counts lying to Congress.

Sally Yates
3 counts of conspiracy to overthrow government, 3 counts of obstruction of justice.

John Brennan 3 counts of conspiracy to overthrow government , 3 counts lying to Congress, 2 counts lying to investigators, 1 count conspiracy to commit treason.

James Clapper
3 counts conspiracy to over throw government, 2 counts lying to Congress.

James Comey
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow Government,
6 counts of perjury, 4 counts of obstruction of justice, 4 counts of falsifying government documents.

Andrew McCabe
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow government
2 counts of perjury
3 counts of lying to Congress
1 count of falsifying documents

Bruce Ohr.
3 counts conspiracy. Unknown
1 count falsifying government documents.

Peter Strzok
3 counts conspiracy to overthrow government
4 counts of perjury
3 counts of falsifying government documents.

Lisa Page
3 counts to overthrow the government
3 counts of obstruction of justice


Susan Rice
2 counts of unlawful use of government systems
3 counts of perjury
1 count of obstruction of justice.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:01 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I guess this is the "word on the street."

Did you hear about this thing, though?

— Anthony Crispino (@SecondHandTCNJ) May 14, 2013


Arkansas Governor Huckleberry Hound got mad because Natalie Portman made a baby out of dredlocks.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:26 AM 05-07-2020
The 53 transcripts eligible for release, according to a source familiar with the transcripts, included interviews with Trump Jr., Bannon, Kushner, Hicks, Lewandowski, former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, Roger Stone, Brad Parscale, Michael Caputo and Rick Dearborn.

Also expected to be released, according to the source: transcripts for interviews with Obama officials such as former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper; former Attorney General Loretta Lynch; former Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power; former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe; former National Security Adviser Susan Rice; former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; former Obama adviser Benjamin Rhodes; and former Obama counselor and Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta.

This is reported to have Schiff in a “panic”:

Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

“Schiff is in panic mode,” a senior administration official told Fox News.

I certainly hope so. I hope he can’t sleep. I hope he can’t eat. But I doubt he suffers either as he is a sociopath.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2020/05/07/traitor/
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:57 AM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
The 53 transcripts eligible for release, according to a source familiar with the transcripts, included interviews with Trump Jr., Bannon, Kushner, Hicks, Lewandowski, former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, Roger Stone, Brad Parscale, Michael Caputo and Rick Dearborn.

Also expected to be released, according to the source: transcripts for interviews with Obama officials such as former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper; former Attorney General Loretta Lynch; former Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power; former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe; former National Security Adviser Susan Rice; former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; former Obama adviser Benjamin Rhodes; and former Obama counselor and Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta.

This is reported to have Schiff in a “panic”:

Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

“Schiff is in panic mode,” a senior administration official told Fox News.

I certainly hope so. I hope he can’t sleep. I hope he can’t eat. But I doubt he suffers either as he is a sociopath.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2020/05/07/traitor/
Shoes?
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 12:09 PM 05-07-2020
I assume the FISA indictments are just temporarily delayed due to COVID-19, maybe next month they'll roll them out.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:13 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
I assume the FISA indictments are just temporarily delayed due to COVID-19, maybe next month they'll roll them out.
They'll be announced at the same time as the 9/11 government conspiracy and pizza parlor pedo indictments.

I wonder if there's some way to market this shit? Conspiracy Freak Porn.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:47 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
They'll be announced at the same time as the 9/11 government conspiracy and pizza parlor pedo indictments.

I wonder if there's some way to market this shit? Conspiracy Freak Porn.
Skipped Lamaze class this evening?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:52 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Skipped Lamaze class this evening?
Oh, now you're BuckEyePenis' lapdog?

I will have to admit, I never would have predicted that.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:56 AM 05-08-2020

[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:56 PM 05-22-2020
Who is Greg Rubini?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up