ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
The Lounge>In n Out burger opens in Colorado. Sparking fights and 14 hour waits
Deberg_1990 07:50 PM 11-21-2020
:-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...our-lines.html

Colorado residents waited up to 14 hours to get their hands on In-N-Out burgers and fries after the California chain opened two locations in the state Friday.

The line - and resulting traffic - got so out of hand that the Aurora Police Department took to Twitter to beg people to support other local eateries and hit the In-N-Out Burger another day.

Those who stayed in line, however, were treated to at least one dustup, in which two would-be In-N-Out customers exited their cars and got into a fistfight during the wait.

At the In-N-Out location in Aurora, Colorado, the line of people waiting to get inside wrapped around the mall by 8.15am, hours before the restaurant opened.

Two and a half hours later, police reported that the line was already causing traffic delays in the area.

'Itís official, traffic is double double animal style right now all around the mall,' the Aurora Police Department tweeted at 10.40pm.

'We are on hand helping manage the massive traffic response. Be patient and be kind. Maybe support another local eatery today and In-n-Out another day if traffic is too hectic for you.'

A few minutes later, police tweeted: 'Speaking of local Aurora eateries who need business, letís make some suggestions for everyone! Who is your go-to hometown Aurora eatery? Letís help give some alternate ideas for lunch today for those who decide to bail on the long lines!'
[Reply]
Spott 08:13 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I always get it the once per year I go to Vegas. Good for a cheap lunch on the strip and I enjoy it. Might be different if it was available to me all the time, tho. And like hell Iím waiting in line 14 hours for anything.
I went to one in Vegas after hearing about how great it was supposed to be only to find out there was nothing special about it. It was about the same quality as youíd expect at any school cafeteria.
[Reply]
loochy 08:13 PM 11-21-2020
I always get it the once per year I go to Vegas. Good for a cheap lunch on the strip and I enjoy it. Might be different if it was available to me all the time, tho. And like hell Iím waiting in line 14 hours for anything.

My parents stand in line for a couple of hours each veterans day so they can get free golden corral. :-) I think they are nuts. I guess retirees really have nothing better to do...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:15 PM 11-21-2020
Regional Ďcult burgerí places better than In n Out:

Whataburger and shake Shack.

But opinions vary.....
[Reply]
Frazod 08:17 PM 11-21-2020
I remember 30+ years ago when the first Popeye's opened in North Chicago near the Great Lakes Naval Base - the line for the drive through went two or three blocks down the street. I thought that was nuts, and that wait would have probably only been an hour or so.

Popeye's is awesome, but it's not that awesome.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:36 PM 11-21-2020
Whataburger even if it's greasy as shit > In and Out
[Reply]
eDave 08:37 PM 11-21-2020
It was great back in the early days. Last one I had was too salty to finish.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:10 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Who the **** would wait 14 hours for that overrated shit?

I've eaten at that place in San Diego - waste of time. Give me 5 guys any day. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:13 PM 11-21-2020
This shows how irrational people are. They were fist-fighting over toilet paper not long ago.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:20 PM 11-21-2020
I wonder if they had to change the name.

We have a great local place that we hit up regularly, and we just pick it up.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:22 PM 11-21-2020
Their fries are literally the worst I’ve ever had. Terrible.
[Reply]
loochy 09:31 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Their fries are literally the worst I’ve ever had. Terrible.

Yeah, it's like they're cooked in oil that's not hot enough for too short of a time, and to top it all off they aren't salty. They're like semi-raw, non salty potato strips.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:45 PM 11-21-2020
I had Smashburger the other day for the first time, and it shits all over In n Out.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:48 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I had Smashburger the other day for the first time, and it shits all over In n Out.
Yes. This.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:49 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, it's like they're cooked in oil that's not hot enough for too short of a time, and to top it all off they aren't salty. They're like semi-raw, non salty potato strips.
But you get to watch them cut them.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:51 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Yes. This.
Lew would you eat animal style fries if it meant Billay would gargle your cum that night?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up