ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Geraldo Rivera is apparently jealous of Rudy Giuliani
Lex Luthor 10:33 AM 11-20-2020
That's the only possible explanation for THIS idiocy. Geraldo is jealous of all the attention Giuliani is getting as the #1 incompetent buffoon in the world. He wants to claim that title for himself.

To soften the blow of defeat Fox's Geraldo proposes naming the vaccine after Trump. "It would be a nice gesture to him and years from now it would become kind of a generic name. Have you got your trump yet, I got my trump, I'm fine. I wished we could honor him in that way." pic.twitter.com/fM8qwFhxF6

— Josh Marshall (@joshtpm) November 20, 2020

[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:05 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
260,000 dead Americans disagree with you.

4% of the world's population, over 20% of the world's deaths. That's all you need to know.

If you want to know more about Trump's bungling of the COVID pandemic, just read my signature.
So just to be clear you're ignoring all the things Democrat leaders did to bungle the pandemic in their area and just focusing on the things Trump did or didn't do?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11-20-2020, 12:06 PM
This message has been deleted by tyecopeland.
Lex Luthor 12:15 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Masks don't do shit to stop the spread! Quit being a puppet to the bull shit! You desperately want people to think you're smart....but all you do is post nonsense! Grow up, kid!
I realize it's pointless to try to reason with you as if you'd actually listen, but the fact is that you are demonstrably wrong.

Educate yourself.

2 Stylists Had Coronavirus, but Wore Masks. 139 Clients Didnít Fall Sick.

Scientific Brief: Community Use of Cloth Masks to Control the Spread of SARS-CoV-2
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:16 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
So just to be clear you're ignoring all the things Democrat leaders did to bungle the pandemic in their area and just focusing on the things Trump did or didn't do?
Who the fuck is the President?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:03 PM 11-20-2020
Who the **** is the President?
President isnt a dictator.

I know you wish we had one, but that's not how the office works sweetie.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:17 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
President isnt a dictator.

I know you wish we had one, but that's not how the office works sweetie.
He has a vague pollyannish Michael Bay vision of government.
Something bad happens, the president has a 2 minute conversation with 'science,' then he grabs a bullhorn, shouts some platitudes, . . . Jeff Goldblum puts a virus in the problem with an IMac, . . . . and worries disappear forever and citizens dance in the streets.
[Reply]
eDave 07:22 PM 11-20-2020
That shit ain't cool.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:26 PM 11-20-2020
Holy fuck what a disaster Cosmos and his merry band of fruitcakes are.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 07:42 PM 11-20-2020
:-) Trumpers can’t read all that and if they could they’d pretend they didn’t. Loser mentality I suppose
[Reply]
Bump 08:08 PM 11-20-2020
Here's a better idea:

Since Trump made the impact of COVID 1000 times worse than it had to be with his bungling, incompetence, and outright denials, we should name it "The Vaccine to Eliminate the Trump Virus".
:-)

Leaving it up to the states and restricting travel = 1000 times worse than it had to be.

You can take solace in knowing that masks are permanent and only select global corporations will ever be allowed to do business in the USA again. There will always be a flu season.
[Reply]
Bump 08:10 PM 11-20-2020
Who the **** is the President?
Cuomo and a few others D governors were awesome ordering the deaths of thousands of elderly! They are susceptible to any flu btw.

You were very proud of them for that.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:48 PM 11-20-2020
Here's a better idea:

Since Trump made the impact of COVID 1000 times worse than it had to be with his bungling, incompetence, and outright denials, we should name it "The Vaccine to Eliminate the Trump Virus".
C'mon Man! -> http://www.bitchute.com/video/CZ4ILm8rbviV/ Time to WTFU
[Reply]
Pants 10:01 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
:-)

Leaving it up to the states and restricting travel = 1000 times worse than it had to be.

You can take solace in knowing that masks are permanent and only select global corporations will ever be allowed to do business in the USA again. There will always be a flu season.
What are conspiracy fucktards going to say in May when nobody is wearing masks anymore?
[Reply]
Bump 01:24 AM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
What are conspiracy ****tards going to say in May when nobody is wearing masks anymore?
conspiracy?

You fools think you can just shrug off everything with that word.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:32 AM 11-21-2020
tremendous thread, tremendous insight.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:32 AM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
He's emotionally compromised.
Is he on a message board posting conspiracy theories?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up