ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Define tyranny
jdubya 10:07 PM 11-19-2020
We have some folks here that seem to be far left and far right and many somewhere in the middle. For those of us who live here in the US.....where is the line drawn between liberty and tyranny?

I ask this because today Gavin Newsome in CA has declared a curfew at 10PM thru 5AM.....and I have to ask why. Already restaurants, bars, night clubs, churches, retail, Thanksgiving and Christmas have been closed.......so why the curfew? Where does tyranny begin?

Discuss
[Reply]
digger 08:30 AM 11-20-2020
Everyone knows that Covid is more spreadable between 10PM and 5AM, you just want to kill grandma /LLLCP

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

You see the elites need to go to birthday parties and have there businesses open, because they are more important that you common folk. /LLLCP

So get out into the streets and fight for the corporate overloads like a good commie. /LLLCP
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:09 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You are asking why...

Newsome is a Globalist puppet....and this lockdown is a predictive programming conditioning exercise. It's intention is acclimate the habitual nature of humans into accepting authoritarian rule as a "new normal" post-covid way of life.

This is why you are seeing him having dinner without a mask...he's just following orders. He's not worried about the risks of Covid at all...the Medical association board members in his group weren't either...it's a ruse.

It a slow-burn process of removing people's freedom without the ability to contest it.

Frankly, most will blindly/willingly submit to their authorities....freedom and choices require thought and self-reliance....they would rather have someone else do it for them.

I would venture a guess that 80% of Americans wouldn't care if their constitution is dismantled....well, until they realize what their life will be like without it. It will be too late then...

I will find it quite interesting to watch when Antifa and BLM try to protest once their protections/rights are removed...this is what they rioted for...the loss of their own freedom.

"Burn America down" sounded so dramatic...until they realized what was waiting to replace it.
just like after 9/11.......it takes a scared populace to willingly fork over more civil liberties.
[Reply]
Otter 09:37 AM 11-20-2020
The longing for control over others.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:47 AM 11-20-2020
You'll understand what tyranny is after 4 years of corn pop
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:20 AM 11-20-2020
It starts with things like this:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:33 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
It starts with things like this:
"free to be you and me" is a thing of the past.

Now it's "if you dont think like me, you're hitler".
[Reply]
scho63 11:44 AM 11-20-2020
This right here is Aristocratic Tyranny

Neither of these hypocritical Liberal fucks have a mask on while they ignore their own rules and laws

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:06 PM 11-20-2020
Restricting the # of people allowed in your home, prohibiting you from going to a restaurant/bar, getting a haircut, going to a gym, hosting a Christmas party, etc. seems like the definition of tyranny to me.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:17 PM 11-20-2020
tyranny
[ˈtirənē]

NOUN

cruel and oppressive government or rule.
"people who survive war and escape tyranny" · [more]

synonyms:

despotism · absolutism · absolute power · autocracy · dictatorship · undemocratic rule · reign of terror · totalitarianism · Fascism · oppression · suppression · repression ·

a nation under cruel and oppressive government.

cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.

(especially in ancient Greece) rule by one who has absolute power without legal right.

See Donald J. Trump
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:15 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
tyranny
[ˈtirənē]

NOUN

cruel and oppressive government or rule.
"people who survive war and escape tyranny" · [more]

synonyms:

despotism · absolutism · absolute power · autocracy · dictatorship · undemocratic rule · reign of terror · totalitarianism · Fascism · oppression · suppression · repression ·

a nation under cruel and oppressive government.

cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.

(especially in ancient Greece) rule by one who has absolute power without legal right.

See Joseph Biden
FYP
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:21 PM 11-20-2020
"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed" - Adolf Hitler
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:06 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:

Holy shit.........what the hell is that clown?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:08 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
just like after 9/11.......it takes a scared populace to willingly fork over more civil liberties.

‘They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.’
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:59 PM 11-20-2020
Tyranny is when you seek to control social and economic outcomes using the violence, or threat of violence, from the state.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:18 PM 11-20-2020
Tyranny is allowing qualified immunity to keep letting police brutality go unpunished in this country.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up