ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
Yes 62 44.93%
No 62 44.93%
Unsure 14 10.14%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 11-18-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Poll coming.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 03:13 PM 11-18-2020
I dont see any reason to believe there was widespread rigging that turned the election. He claimed they were rigging it in 2016. Then won and it went away until an election 4 years later. Its clearly an excuse to not have to admit defeat.

Anyone who thought there were real shenanigans would have tried to clean it up while in power.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:14 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
It's been talked lied about and outlined made up here by Democrats for nearly 4 years.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:25 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
He claimed they were rigging it in 2016. Then won and it went away until an election 4 years later.

Ha ha. Good one.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:32 PM 11-18-2020
I'm sure there will be voter fraud found in deep Blue areas in swing states that will jack the voter total up.
[Reply]
Donger 03:43 PM 11-18-2020
I dont see any reason to believe there was widespread rigging that turned the election. He claimed they were rigging it in 2016. Then won and it went away until an election 4 years later. Its clearly an excuse to not have to admit defeat.

Anyone who thought there were real shenanigans would have tried to clean it up while in power.
If you're referring to the 2016 election, Trump actually formed a commission to look into voter fraud because he lost the PV because of illegal voting:

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2...816bb35e82c18d
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:49 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Isn't it just as likely that Trump's baseless claims about mail in voting cost him votes from his own supporters who couldn't make it in to vote in person?

https://news.yahoo.com/georgias-repu...201700485.html

No, and his claims about mail in voting were obviously not baseless.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:01 PM 11-18-2020
I absolutely believe large scale cheating took place in key states

But I chose "unsure" because its now up to Team Trump to prove it, and frankly I have little faith thats gonna be possible because the deed is done and there's too much time in the interim for evidence to be gotten rid of/obfuscated

The media has seemingly convinced most people it's over, and perception usually equals reality

Don would need massive amounts of smoking gun evidence to overturn this in the publics mind, and I just don't see it happening

So it's time to hunker down for 4 years, be vigilant and prepared, and see how it all plays out...
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:04 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
If you're referring to the 2016 election, Trump actually formed a commission to look into voter fraud because he lost the PV because of illegal voting:

Ah, Id forgot. Well, he tried. Thats interesting. I wonder if he really believes this stuff or just went through the motions and hoped something would pop up.
[Reply]
eDave 04:07 PM 11-18-2020
Ah, Id forgot. Well, he tried. Thats interesting. I wonder if he really believes this stuff or just went through the motions and hoped something would pop up.
You wonder? He already said Biden won.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:07 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:

Yes, too bad blue states refused to participate.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:10 PM 11-18-2020
:-)Biden was talking to a few cars in some parking lots and he won the election:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:14 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
In my opinion voters came out in droves not for Biden but against Trump.
For some reason, the die-hard Trumpers don't think those votes actually count as votes.
[Reply]
eDave 04:17 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-)Biden was talking to a few cars in some parking lots and he won the election:-)
I didn't go to a single Biden rally but still somehow found a way to vote for him.
[Reply]
Donger 04:20 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Two things:

1) I get that Trump and Trumpers put a lot of stock into crowd sizes. Always have. That's not what wins elections. Votes do.

2) Biden intentionally limited the sizes of his gatherings because of COVID-19. Because, unlike Trump, he at least pretended(s) to care about public heath in the middle of a pandemic. It was also smart politically.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:22 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Thinking it and proving it are two different animals altogether.
What's more concerning is the complete lack of interest from the currently satisfied side.
This is one election, driven by unprecedented passions. Things will be different going forward, and you're as likely to find yourself on the dissatisfied side as satisfied in future contests.
It's very troubling that there is a strong correlation between how hastily constructed and/or dependent on technology a system is, and how much it differed from longstanding transparent systems like day-of in-person voting.
And you can pshaw, or handwave, but that 'troubling' sense is going to linger for a lot of people unless meaningful steps are made to reinforce and institute measures to move back to reliable and transparent procedures.
If elections become 'something that gets decided by a computer in some warehouse somewhere' instead of a valid and accurate reflection of the will of the participants, that's going to erode confidence measurably and enduringly.
And circling back to the blase and dismissive attitude of the currently satisfied side, this also rings hollow because they have largely been making the same arguments they now find ridiculous repeatedly and passionately in the past, which indicates that they are more satisfied in the result than they are satisfied in the accuracy and validity.
JFC, babbly...

^STILL won't say if the election was stolen from Trump.
^WILL drone on endlessly like a pretentious drama queen twat
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up