ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
Yes 62 44.93%
No 62 44.93%
Unsure 14 10.14%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 11-18-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Poll coming.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:44 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Complete horseshit, beginning to end. . . .
^What being unable to counter actually looks like.

Come on windbag. Show where I lied, ever.

Show some evidence for your "trouble sense" that something is wrong with this election. Show evidence that electronic voting doesn't have transparency.

Show how this election was "decided on a computer" and not by, you know, votes.

Put some actual teeth behind your meaningless words.

Or do what we and everyone else knows you are going to do and run away because you can't deal with reality.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:45 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I havenít seen any liberals criticize her - here, or in the public eye.
Ok, but that has nothing to do with my statement.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:46 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Ok, but that has nothing to do with my statement.
that's because your statement is meaningless
[Reply]
eDave 02:46 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Why didn't you vote for Trump. Because he has an obnoxious personality?:-)

Name one policy move in the last 4 yrs where it was a detriment to our country domestic or foreign ?
Trump's fascism is a detriment to our country, and everyone else. And he is the worst form of a person I have ever seen. Can't vote for that.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:47 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
that's because your statement is meaningless
Not unless you possess the reading comprehension of a 3-year-old.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:48 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Trump's fascism
Evidence of fascism please ???:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:50 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Not unless you possess the reading comprehension of a 3-year-old.
no. but nice try.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:52 PM 11-18-2020
I dunno if it put Biden over the top, to be honest.

but, I don't have a good feeling about the integrity of the elections any longer if they continue as normal/usual. For me, it doesn't feel 100% on the up and up.

fruit from the poisonous tree type thing.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:53 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Evidence of fascism please ???:-)

The only fascism in the United States is the fascist left. I admit that I laugh every time some clown on the left tells me that the "left simply cannot be fascist - we don't fit the definition! We are "liberals!""

As if definitions can't change over time...... :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:54 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I dunno if it put Biden over the top, to be honest.

but, I don't have a good feeling about the integrity of the elections any longer if they continue as normal/usual. For me, it doesn't feel 100% on the up and up.

fruit from the poisonous tree type thing.
Experts called this the most perfect honest election ever!!!

Prove your lack of trust so I can dismiss it as conspiracy kookery, . . . or be a pussy and run away.

Nobody asked for your opinion, [except for the OP]

/Lonerants
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:57 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Because Trump is just a peach?

It isn't hard to imagine that people who voted GOP on the entire down ticket chose not to vote for Trump. I didn't vote for Trump (or Biden), and voted GOP on the rest of my ballot.
I voted for Jo Jorgensen :-) I thought that both of the two party paradigm candidates suck just like always except when George McGovern ran.
[Reply]
eDave 02:58 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Evidence of fascism please ???:-)
It's been talked about and outlined here for nearly 4 years.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 02:59 PM 11-18-2020
Undecided, I hope that it doesn't come out that the election was gamed. It would pretty much mean an end for all trust in the government. I believe the Dem leadership would cheat if they could get away with it.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 03:04 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Trump's fascism is a detriment to our country, and everyone else. And he is the worst form of a person I have ever seen. Can't vote for that.
Saying Trump is a fascist is about as accurate as calling Obama a muslim.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:07 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Experts called this the most perfect honest election ever!!!

Prove your lack of trust so I can dismiss it as conspiracy kookery, . . . or be a pussy and run away.

Nobody asked for your opinion, [except for the OP]

/Lonerants
Oh look, babble lee is throwing a temper tantrum and running away rather actually adress anything.

Day ending in y.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up