ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
Yes 62 44.93%
No 62 44.93%
Unsure 14 10.14%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 11-18-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Poll coming.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 02:09 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The fact that 1/3 of this poll so far is believing in the baseless rantings and ravings of an obviously sore loser (who has attempted this exact tactic before when he was losing/feared losing an election) says a lot about the state of politics in this country. It also probably says a lot about the state of the education system too.

Further, I still have yet to hear a legitimate reason why the Democrats would have rigged an election without actually acquiring the power of the Senate (which obviously renders said rigging to be completely ineffective for the purposes of acquiring power). But I guess baseless conspiracy theories don't have to make sense, now do they?
It's all part of a series of 5d chess moves dude.
[Reply]
VAChief 02:16 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
It isn't unprecedented to be sure, but definitely crazy as those similar examples shared.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:21 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Thinking it and proving it are two different animals altogether.
What's more concerning is the complete lack of interest from the currently satisfied side.
This is one election, driven by unprecedented passions. Things will be different going forward, and you're as likely to find yourself on the dissatisfied side as satisfied in future contests.
It's very troubling that there is a strong correlation between how hastily constructed and/or dependent on technology a system is, and how much it differed from longstanding transparent systems like day-of in-person voting.
And you can pshaw, or handwave, but that 'troubling' sense is going to linger for a lot of people unless meaningful steps are made to reinforce and institute measures to move back to reliable and transparent procedures.
If elections become 'something that gets decided by a computer in some warehouse somewhere' instead of a valid and accurate reflection of the will of the participants, that's going to erode confidence measurably and enduringly.
And circling back to the blase and dismissive attitude of the currently satisfied side, this also rings hollow because they have largely been making the same arguments they now find ridiculous repeatedly and passionately in the past, which indicates that they are more satisfied in the result than they are satisfied in the accuracy and validity.
Or, maybe bear with me here, as security experts have said, this was one of the more secure elections and all this "troubling sense" is just conservatives refusing to accept reality they lost and desperately clinging to any narrative they can.

And no, democrats have never tried to invalid millions of votes, sue electors, refuse to concede, or any of it.

Feel free to show your work though. We both know you won't.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:24 PM 11-18-2020
Good God you're a simpleton.
Idiot still thinks more words equals intelligent. Idiot isn't smart enough to make a condensed intelligent point. Overcompensates with filler.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:25 PM 11-18-2020
It's time to stop whining about the refs, and accept the loss like adults.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:26 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Or, maybe bear with me here, as security experts have said, this was one of the more secure elections and all this "troubling sense" is just conservatives refusing to accept reality they lost and desperately clinging to any narrative they can.

And no, democrats have never tried to invalid millions of votes, sue electors, refuse to concede, or any of it.

Feel free to show your work though. We both know you won't.
Idiot still thinks more words equals intelligent. Idiot isn't smart enough to make a condensed intelligent point. Overcompensates with filler.
Your 'condensed intelligent point' is to appeal to authority with no justification except personal satisfaction, and then lie about the rest.

I'd put more stock in people who complain about my lack of brevity if they ever actually countermanded what I said. But they spend half their time saying people don't put any thought into their posts, then spend the time replying to me just complaining that there are too many words.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:28 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's time to stop whining about the refs, and accept the loss like adults.

'You can have the election stolen from you,' Hillary Clinton warns 2020 Democrats

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," she said to cheers on the Los Angeles stop of her "Evening with the Clintons" tour with her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/1116477001/
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:32 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
lulz. I voted yes just to be a dick.
:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:33 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
'You can have the election stolen from you,' Hillary Clinton warns 2020 Democrats

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," she said to cheers on the Los Angeles stop of her "Evening with the Clintons" tour with her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/1116477001/
That's irrelevant today, but my statement applies to anyone who whines about an election result.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:36 PM 11-18-2020
Your 'condensed intelligent point' is to appeal to authority with no justification except personal satisfaction, and then lie about the rest.

I'd put more stock in people who complain about my lack of brevity if they ever actually countermanded what I said. But they spend half their time saying people don't put any thought into their posts, then spend the time replying to me just complaining that there are too many words.
Babble lee again whines nobody countermanded what he says. In reality, Babble lee runs away anytime someone pushes back against his word salads, usually under some lazy "troll!".

Oh, and babble lee, you still aren't getting it. Any idiot, as you prove, can vomit a lot of words onto the screen and abuse and mis-use a thesaurus. Thoughtful comments lead to condensed comments. Most people know its the idiots who try to overcompensate with long meaningless screeds. Try proof reading sometime and editing. Then you wouldn't write laughable stupid wordy stuff like this:
Originally Posted by :
decide our leadership decisions.
Anyway windbag, show anywhere lied. We both know you can't. And like most logical fallacies, you have no idea what appeal to authority means.

But continue normalizing attacking the election with zero evidence. God knows you have zero ability to deal with reality.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:38 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Because Trump is just a peach?

It isn't hard to imagine that people who voted GOP on the entire down ticket chose not to vote for Trump. I didn't vote for Trump (or Biden), and voted GOP on the rest of my ballot.
Why didn't you vote for Trump. Because he has an obnoxious personality?:-)

Name one policy move in the last 4 yrs where it was a detriment to our country domestic or foreign ?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:38 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
It isn't unprecedented to be sure, but definitely crazy as those similar examples shared.
Lots of strange stuff with this historically unique election.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:40 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That's irrelevant today, but my statement applies to anyone who whines about an election result.
I havenít seen any liberals criticize her - here, or in the public eye.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:41 PM 11-18-2020
Babble lee again whines nobody countermanded what he says. In reality, Babble lee runs away anytime someone pushes back against his word salads, usually under some lazy "troll!".

Oh, and babble lee, you still aren't getting it. Any idiot, as you prove, can vomit a lot of words onto the screen and abuse and mis-use a thesaurus. Thoughtful comments lead to condensed comments. Most people know its the idiots who try to overcompensate with long meaningless screeds. Try proof reading sometime and editing. Then you wouldn't write laughable stupid wordy stuff like this:

Anyway windbag, show anywhere lied. We both know you can't. And like most logical fallacies, you have no idea what appeal to authority means.

But continue normalizing attacking the election with zero evidence. God knows you have zero ability to deal with reality.
Complete horseshit, beginning to end. . . .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:43 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I havenít seen any liberals criticize her - here, or in the public eye.
The standards for discourse are dictated by the current whims of the left.

If it's a problem they have that involves hypocrisy over time, they'll give you a history lesson and whataboutisms galore.

If it's a problem where their own hypocrisy cuts against them, . . 'hey, we're talking about what's happening today!! Nothing else!!'
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up