ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
Yes 62 44.93%
No 62 44.93%
Unsure 14 10.14%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 11-18-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Poll coming.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:25 PM 11-18-2020
Fraud happened. That's fact. Other dubious things happened. That's fact.

Whether either of the above moved the needle significantly, or enough to affect the final election results, is the open question.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:26 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
No I don't.

Personally, voting for President was a difficult choice this year. I didn't care for either candidate.
So...basically like every election year.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:26 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
They still don't get it. Fascinating.
In my opinion voters came out in droves not for Biden but against Trump.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:27 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's up to you to decide if Biden was more popular than Obama...and received the most votes in history while barely leaving his basement.

I would consider him the least inspiring candidate of my lifetime...and one that almost had no swell of voter enthusiasm....yet set historical records.
Trump was the motivator. This isn't difficult to see, if you pay attention.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:29 PM 11-18-2020
I don't know if there was actual tampering with the election. Probably not significant amounts.

I would say I feel like we are living in an oligarchy today and I have never thought that way before.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:30 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Trump was the motivator. This isn't difficult to see, if you pay attention.
What???

Trump may have been the most hated president in our lifetime?

No way.

I don't believe you. Trump literally told me that everybody loves him. Did you see the trucks with the flags? WHAT ABOUT THE MEMES????
[Reply]
Pants 12:30 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:

I would say I feel like we are living in an oligarchy today and I have never thought that way before.
Exactly. It doesn't really matter who the President is.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:30 PM 11-18-2020
Ding ding ding ding ding!

Which is what people around here have been saying would happen.

Which is what anyone who pays attention to the level of Trump divisiveness knows. He motivated turn out, in his favor, and against himself as well.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:30 PM 11-18-2020

That's funny, leftists were saying the same shit when Trump was elected.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:30 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
You are just uninformed about AZ is all. We've had a purple hue for quite some time and if you WERE informed you'd know exactly why that was and why we went blue.

I can't rebut GA as I don't know anything about the area so that would be dumb.
Yea, I can't speak from a place of knowledge. I have a cousin and her husband outside Phoenix and they are Democrats, but that is all I know. (which means nothing of course)

In my mind, I have Texas and Arizona in a similar place. Both traditional red because of that wild west/ independent streak in them. But both losing that due to immigration. I just didn't figure neither of them were this far down that path yet.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:32 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What???

Trump may have been the most hated president in our lifetime?

No way.

I don't believe you. Trump literally told me that everybody loves him. Did you see the trucks with the flags? WHAT ABOUT THE MEMES????
Not to mention the super spreader rallies.

And Biden rallies? Meh. A few people show at drive in rallies, and we're supposed to believe he won?

Everyone knows that attending a rally is part of the voter registration process.
[Reply]
eDave 12:33 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Yea, I can't speak from a place of knowledge. I have a cousin and her husband outside Phoenix and they are Democrats, but that is all I know. (which means nothing of course)

In my mind, I have Texas and Arizona in a similar place. Both traditional red because of that wild west/ independent streak in them. But both losing that due to immigration. I just didn't figure neither of them were this far down that path yet.
I was a bit sarcastic. Sorry. Along with immigration, it's CA and Chicago peeps replacing all the old.
[Reply]
Donger 12:35 PM 11-18-2020
Yep.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:40 PM 11-18-2020

All I can do is shake my head...at how effortless the transition was. These elected officials no longer work for the people of this country...and really haven't for some time. Our democracy is just window-dressing at this point...

Just never had it forced on me in such a brazen, overt way...they arent even trying to hide it anymore.

We are going to get whomever they pre-decide for a president...and ultimately get the form of governance they want.

Our constitution, as we know it, is going to be gone within the next decade...
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:40 PM 11-18-2020
I think Trump being Trump put Biden over the top in this election. It turns out that being a raging douche bag with a far reaching megaphone does, in fact, hurt one's chances of winning an election....

I mean, I voted for Trump in this last election because he was the lesser of two evils, imo. However, no one should be surprised as to why he lost....and it has nothing to do with election fraud. LOL
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up