ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
Yes 62 44.93%
No 62 44.93%
Unsure 14 10.14%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 11-18-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Poll coming.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:45 AM 11-18-2020
Yes. Because it's impossible to believe that a guy like Joe hairy legs Biden could get that many votes just based on his speeches.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:47 AM 11-18-2020
No. But even if it did... it is no less than what we deserve for all the elections the US has fucked with and the legitimate governments it has overthrown.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:48 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Yes. Because it's impossible to believe that a guy like Joe hairy legs Biden could get that many votes just based on his speeches.
Because Trump is just a peach?

It isn't hard to imagine that people who voted GOP on the entire down ticket chose not to vote for Trump. I didn't vote for Trump (or Biden), and voted GOP on the rest of my ballot.
[Reply]
eDave 11:50 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Yes. Because it's impossible to believe that a guy like Joe hairy legs Biden could get that many votes just based on his speeches.
lulz. I voted yes just to be a dick.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:03 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Because Trump is just a peach?

It isn't hard to imagine that people who voted GOP on the entire down ticket chose not to vote for Trump. I didn't vote for Trump (or Biden), and voted GOP on the rest of my ballot.

This myth has already been debunked.

Trump ran 1-pt behind Pube House candidates.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:12 PM 11-18-2020
I believe there is a high level of gamesmanship by both entities that make finger pointing irrelevant. I am also not inclined to believe this is the end of the Republic or anything different than normal. I do think we ask to much of our government, who cannot deliver, thus the feeling that government is ineffective.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:15 PM 11-18-2020
I would vote we will never know. Both the Democrats and the establishment Reps want him out. IF they are working behind the scenes to make that happen, it will.

I'm not a Trump guy, but this whole thing seems off. Yea, call me a nutter :-)

I do think somethings up with Az and Ga. I don't think flipping those 2 states would be enough, I haven't done the math because it don't matter, but those are the 2 states I just simply can't believe the outcome.
[Reply]
kstater 12:16 PM 11-18-2020
It'd be a shitty job of rigging if it didn't

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:18 PM 11-18-2020
I believe that Gaz is an election official in Georgia.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:20 PM 11-18-2020
It's up to you to decide if Biden was more popular than Obama...and received the most votes in history while barely leaving his basement.

I would consider him the least inspiring candidate of my lifetime...and one that almost had no swell of voter enthusiasm....yet set historical records.
[Reply]
eDave 12:21 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I would vote we will never know. Both the Democrats and the establishment Reps want him out. IF they are working behind the scenes to make that happen, it will.

I'm not a Trump guy, but this whole thing seems off. Yea, call me a nutter :-)

I do think somethings up with Az and Ga. I don't think flipping those 2 states would be enough, I haven't done the math because it don't matter, but those are the 2 states I just simply can't believe the outcome.
You are just uninformed about AZ is all. We've had a purple hue for quite some time and if you WERE informed you'd know exactly why that was and why we went blue.

I can't rebut GA as I don't know anything about the area so that would be dumb.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:24 PM 11-18-2020
No I don't.

Personally, voting for President was a difficult choice this year. I didn't care for either candidate.
[Reply]
Donger 12:24 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's up to you to decide if Biden was more popular than Obama...
They still don't get it. Fascinating.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:25 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
They still don't get it. Fascinating.
They do. They just don't want to hear it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up