ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 179
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:19 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Again, I don't care what people claim. I care about what they can PROVE. Don't you?

What errors?

I haven't seen this video, or the rest of that.
Ok so what of any of this can YOU prove to be untrue?

You can't, you just choose to believe what you want and choose to continue to listen to whatever clearly biased main stream media talking heads tell you.

The sheer fact that most of the major networks claim to be un biased and impartial should be enough for you to not believe half the shit they say. Why? because these networks feature mostly biased and clearly partisan hacks day after day night after night. Most of these fucks were crying on air when they called the election for Biden. CRYING but they claim to be impartial.

You trust that?

I don't give a fuck what side of the aisle you on, one thing is certain you can't trust what the main stream news channels are telling you. Best you can do is read from as many sources as possible and do your own research and come up with your own opinion.

I will say this at least most of the conservatives outlets don't claim to be neutral. They say what they are. Most of the mainstream claim to be unbiased journalist but aren't. That right there is a lie and why should you trust anything from them then?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:20 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Uh oh...
https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-nation...180106892.html
Bob O'Brien, who I barely know, thinks he knows who won the election, but we are just getting started with lawsuits! Maybe he should stick to national security, and let experts like Rudy handle this!
[Reply]
Donger 04:22 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Ok so what of any of this can YOU prove to be untrue?
I don't need to. The people making the claims need to prove their claims, or not. That's how it works.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 04:23 PM 11-16-2020
Uh oh...

"Trump's national security adviser: It 'obviously' looks as if Biden won"

The pic with the article is perfect:

[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:23 PM 11-16-2020
I don't need to. The people making the claims need to prove their claims, or not. That's how it works.
Prove that you are Donger!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:26 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I admit I'm not up to speed on political law so I may not understand what is happening. (Probably don't)

But it seems to me the accusations of whatever crime is public knowledge, but not the evidence/details. Is that not how it works, I honestly don't know?
If there is a criminal investigation going on, it could not change election results, as far as I know.

Once the states certify their election results, and the EC votes, pretty sure that's it. Done deal.

If DJT has a chance to prevent that from happening, he has to obtain multiple injunctions (in the jurisdictions he seeks to overturn).

That would be done in the civil suits which he has been filing and losing.

That is all public record. If he's got the goods on someone, he's got to present the evidence to the court. If he does that, we can all see it. It's not confidential. It's public record.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:30 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
If there is a criminal investigation going on, it could not change election results, as far as I know.

Once the states certify their election results, and the EC votes, pretty sure that's it. Done deal.

If DJT has a chance to prevent that from happening, he has to obtain multiple injunctions (in the jurisdictions he seeks to overturn).

That would be done in the civil suits which he has been filing and losing.

That is all public record. If he's got the goods on someone, he's got to present the evidence to the court. If he does that, we can all see it. It's not confidential. It's public record.
It's coming dip-shit! BTW, Trump's legal team has filed very few civil suits thus far. Most of the suits that are "losing" have been filed by the other groups.....not Trumps!
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:30 PM 11-16-2020
I don't dispute that, but you can't say that they are all untrue either. and you can't expect posters on here to prove them to you either just the same.

Not Yet.

We will see how it plays out.

I am skeptical, but if you watch that Powell interview it doesn't sound like she is sitting on a big nothing burger. I don't know what she would have to gain by coming out that hard out of the gate and saying those things she did.

She could have been less forthcoming and played it closer to the middle so that she would still have a career if she loses.

we'll see.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 04:31 PM 11-16-2020
Maybe the evidence got lost in the mail.
[Reply]
jd1020 04:35 PM 11-16-2020
Uh oh...
Well... he's fired.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 04:38 PM 11-16-2020
You do realize that Trump is drumming up donations and sympathy from his base and donors and that he is just going to pocket that money. The only free recount he'll get is from Georgia, he won't pay for Wisconsin to get recounted when it will save him $8 million dollars. He's a cheap suit and he's taking all the gullible peons for a ride. If you donate money to Trump after the election, that's a bad bet and you might as well throw it in the trash can and set it ablaze.
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:51 PM 11-16-2020
This.
Attached: fraud.jpg (61.2 KB) 
[Reply]
BanHam 05:50 PM 11-16-2020
Lou Dobbs
@LouDobbs
·
1h
Electoral Fraud:

@SidneyPowell1 says she has firsthand evidence that Smartmatic voting software was designed in a way to change the vote of a voter without being detected #MAGA #AmericaFirst #Dobbs
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:51 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Lou Dobbs
@LouDobbs
·
1h
Electoral Fraud:

@SidneyPowell1 says she has firsthand evidence that Smartmatic voting software was designed in a way to change the vote of a voter without being detected #MAGA #AmericaFirst #Dobbs
nb4 "wElL iF It'S mEaNt tO bE uNdEcTaBlE tHeN tHeRe iS nO pROOf
[Reply]
arrwheader 05:52 PM 11-16-2020
There's no such thing as fraud/ irregularities..

https://twitter.com/AdamLaxalt/statu...504354305?s=19

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 9 of 179
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up