ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 179
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:00 PM 11-21-2020
So, you Trumpsters getting tired of all the “winning” yet???



:-):-):-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:00 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
What will elections matter in the future? If the Dems can print as many fake ballots as they need to win while counting on devious people to commit Federal Voter Fraud- we will never have a legit election again.

Your Right to Vote means nothing and people on here are cheering for this.
This is my concern, if there are no audits and only recounts.
Do you honestly think that tyrants, are going to want it sorted out for the future?

The cases have to go to court, no matter who wins. And electronic voting is something I have had concerns for long before this election. It's how Hilldawg stole votes from Bernie.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:04 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Sidney Powell is very legit. But law is a Zio game, she has an uphill battle.
I think so, plus there is just not enough time. But it should still be pursued so these machines and mail-in ballots are seen by all. That's what Florida did, post Bush v Gore after a thorough count that took awhile which showed Bush did win. Then they put it all on display and traveled around with it complete with hanging chads etc. for people to see.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:06 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
So, you Trumpsters getting tired of all the “winning” yet???



:-):-):-)
The fact that you act like an 8 year old child isn't a sign of winning, particularly if a pedophile is your idea of winning.

And a ho, who is only a citizen under the 14th and not a natural born.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:08 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by kstater:
Thousands in on the conspiracy

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/st...101076993?s=19

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Like we care what a stupid millennial guy thinks.

Kemp is a globalist FYI. Saw something about his affiliations the other day.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:08 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
So, you Trumpsters getting tired of all the “winning” yet???



:-):-):-)
6-3.
[Reply]
BanHam 09:31 PM 11-21-2020
Department of State
@StateDept

US government account
Nov 20

- The Nuremberg trials that began 75 years ago were a pivotal moment in history that brought those responsible for atrocities to justice. Today, the United States remains committed to speaking out against assaults on human rights wherever they occur and ensuring accountability.

https://twitter.com/StateDept/status...99931679723524
[Reply]
BanHam 09:34 PM 11-21-2020
Attorney Lin Wood: So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at how he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert.

As I said look at what he did in 2018 with the executive order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections. Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling.

There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed.

This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:35 PM 11-21-2020
Two charged with voter fraud in California for submitting 8,000 fraudulent voter registrations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSv0xatwQSw

Most secure election evha'! Uh huh!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:37 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Attorney Lin Wood: So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at how he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert.

As I said look at what he did in 2018 with the executive order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections. Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling.

There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed.

This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.
Commies are into Satan worship. I dated one for a bit, once upon a time. Had a picture of Satan on his wall. I didn't know this at first, it was his friends that pointed it out.

I read about that realignment of Defense around the president. It was intimated that it was done to prevent a coup.
[Reply]
Cosmos 09:45 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Commies are into Satan worship. I dated one for a bit, once upon a time. Had a picture of Satan on his wall. I didn't know this at first, it was his friends that pointed it out.

I read about that realignment of Defense around the president. It was intimated that it was done to prevent a coup.
That he dated YOU...

You and Satan.

:-)

Don’t stop.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:52 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Attorney Lin Wood: So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at how he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert.

As I said look at what he did in 2018 with the executive order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections. Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling.

There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed.

This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.
pizzas? nano chips?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:58 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Commies are into Satan worship. I dated one for a bit, once upon a time. Had a picture of Satan on his wall. I didn't know this at first, it was his friends that pointed it out.

I read about that realignment of Defense around the president. It was intimated that it was done to prevent a coup.
:-)





:-)
[Reply]
eDave 11-21-2020, 10:03 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Messier 10:11 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Two charged with voter fraud in California for submitting 8,000 fraudulent voter registrations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSv0xatwQSw

Most secure election evha'! Uh huh!
Well, no illegal votes were cast, and the perpetrators are going to jail, so that goes to the security of the election working.
[Reply]
-King- 10:27 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
What will elections matter in the future? If the Dems can print as many fake ballots as they need to win while counting on devious people to commit Federal Voter Fraud- we will never have a legit election again.

Your Right to Vote means nothing and people on here are cheering for this.
How come trump and his million dollar lawyers can't find proof of all those fake ballots?

I think you need to donate more to the cause. If you're not donating to uncover, you're basically admitting you're ok with fraud!
[Reply]
Page 84 of 179
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Up