ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 179
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Donger 10:20 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
So they drop the part where they claim they didn't have representatives watching the count but still claim ballots were counted in secret?

DOUBLE SECRETZ COUNTING!!!!!
[Reply]
Rausch 10:23 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
What evidence do you have of any of this?
https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ts/6184186002/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...es-as-democrat

https://therealside.com/2020/11/vote...-people-error/

Two Georgia counties using the same electronic voting software as a Michigan county that experienced a glitch have also reported encountering glitches during the 2020 election.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ounter-glitch/

There is the project veritas expose of a mailman overhearing his boss telling people to back date ballots to the 3rd instead of the 4th or 5th.

If you don't assume there is no fraud, cheating, and abuse of the system you won't find it. You actually have to want to look to find something...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:24 AM 11-16-2020
Project Veritas. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:25 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Who cares what they contend?
You should. If cheating becomes this easy reps will start doing it too.

It will be come the steroids of the political world. I'd argue it already has.

Hell, look at the Republican busted in Texas buying votes from the elderly...
[Reply]
jd1020 10:25 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
There is the project veritas expose of a mailman overhearing his boss telling people to back date ballots to the 3rd instead of the 4th or 5th.
Did you actually listen to his interview with investigators? He never heard the words "back date". He doesn't know what or how post marking works. He heard 4 words of a conversation and made an assumption that cant be verified. He's the worst whistleblower you've ever seen.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:26 AM 11-16-2020
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fede...ry?id=74201976
[Reply]
Rausch 10:26 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Project Veritas. :-)
Yes, investigative journalism. I know it's no longer used in favor of slated reporting funded by drug companies and defense contractors...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:27 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Yes, investigative journalism. I know it's no longer used in favor of slated reporting funded by drug companies and defense contractors...
Project Veritas and James O'Keefe were exposed as frauds in 2015. That's not journalism at all.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:28 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Did you actually listen to his interview with investigators? He never heard the words "back date".
That isn't necessary.

If mail comes in the 5th and you tell someone to stamp the 3rd on it that's back dating. You could call it double dating or flibby flarb but it's still back dating...
[Reply]
Donger 10:28 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ts/6184186002/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...es-as-democrat

https://therealside.com/2020/11/vote...-people-error/

Two Georgia counties using the same electronic voting software as a Michigan county that experienced a glitch have also reported encountering glitches during the 2020 election.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ounter-glitch/

There is the project veritas expose of a mailman overhearing his boss telling people to back date ballots to the 3rd instead of the 4th or 5th.

If you don't assume there is no fraud, cheating, and abuse of the system you won't find it. You actually have to want to look to find something...
So, anecdotes and beliefs. What can be PROVEN?
[Reply]
Rausch 10:28 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Project Veritas and James O'Keefe were exposed as frauds in 2015. That's not journalism at all.
They were exposed by a group that has repeatedly been caught lying and twisting the truth.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:29 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fede...ry?id=74201976
ABC News ?????:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Donger 10:29 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You should. If cheating becomes this easy reps will start doing it too.

It will be come the steroids of the political world. I'd argue it already has.

Hell, look at the Republican busted in Texas buying votes from the elderly...
Why? Trump contended that he won the PV in 2016. Trump contended that his inauguration crowd size was the largest ever. And so on.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:30 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
They were exposed by a group that has repeatedly been caught lying and twisting the truth.
But still exposed. Who exposed them is irrelevant.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:31 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, anecdotes and beliefs. What can be PROVEN?
So people stating they saw the numbers flip, at the polls, is anecdotes and not to be believed? Errors were corrected and not a single democrat argued this was incorrect, but you dispute that?

Do you dispute the video of the rep paying a woman to "harvest" votes illegally in Texas? Trading gifts for votes. Telling elderly people to change their votes to who she wanted.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 179
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up