ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 179
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Rausch 09:49 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Those people usually get found out every election and its a very miniscule number.
It was before we mailed out ballots to everyone on the voter reg list. That's a first.

Hell, the DNC couldn't even run a primary election without huge errors, glitches, and fraud.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:52 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'd say that's obvious.

I also think it's obvious the system will protect itself. Judges can just choose not to allow evidence and then you could lose a case charging that water is wet...
"everything I don't like is rigged"

Also, water isn't wet.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:53 AM 11-16-2020
Powell said on Maria's show that whistleblower has emerged with evidence that software in voting machines was ‘rigged’. Other WBs too.

This better not be a "he said"/"she said" case, like that case of 50 votes in question, without more to corroborate because people can lie.
If those officials were involved then we know about their ethics already.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:54 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Powell said on Maria's show that whistleblower has emerged with evidence that software in voting machines was ‘rigged’. Other WBs too.

This better not be a "he said"/"she said" case without more to
corroborate because people can lie.
Well then, the identity of this "whistleblower" needs to be revealed to the public. That's how it's done these days, right?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:55 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Red Beans:
The Epoch Times... LOL.
One of the few remaining sources with true investigative journalists.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:58 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, this is false, too?

WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s hard to put it any more bluntly: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or was in any way compromised.”
That is blatantly false.

It happened (lost and changed votes) in Wis., Fla, Penn, and Arizona. Hell there was the example of the man who thought he lost and had 6,000 votes "flipped" in his favor.

New Hampshire added votes to every Rep race in some counties after a recount at the rate of 3-6 percent. That's a margin big enough to win many races.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:58 AM 11-16-2020
Not looking good in PA...
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaig...051803080.html
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:00 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Not looking good in PA...
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaig...051803080.html
It's almost like Powell is just making shit up.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:01 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Well then, the identity of this "whistleblower" needs to be revealed to the public. That's how it's done these days, right?
Nope, they are protected. If you say their name on Twitter, Facebook, or youtube you're banned and all news media will refuse to publish it.
[Reply]
Donger 10:02 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
That is blatantly false.

It happened (lost and changed votes) in Wis., Fla, Penn, and Arizona. Hell there was the example of the man who thought he lost and had 6,000 votes "flipped" in his favor.
What evidence do you have of any of this?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:02 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Nope, they are protected. If you say their name on Twitter, Facebook, or youtube you're banned and all news media will refuse to publish it.
Yet Twitter allowed every retard with an internet connection to post stupid conspiracy theories and fake news about the election.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:10 AM 11-16-2020
Here's more disturbing events that are fishy when you consider overall events. The members of the Lincoln Project, are attacking law firms who represented Trump supporters/Trump and putting pressure on their clients to quit them. Sounds like tortious interference in business relationship or possibly contracts. Naturally, nothing will be done to them.

What does this say about such people? This goes beyond Trump's personality or speaking style. If these people ever get power back, they will no doubt do the same thing to us or anyone who is against their political agenda. Max Boot is one of the guys involved with this. The NeoCons are currently trying to take over the Republican party again too. Biden is also putting together a NeoCon/NeoLib cabinet.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:14 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Not looking good in PA...
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaig...051803080.html
From your link:
Originally Posted by :
Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh insisted the campaign still contends that hundreds of thousands of ballots weren't properly processed.

“Our lawsuit in Pennsylvania absolutely still makes an issue of the 682,479 mail-in and absentee ballots that were counted in secret,” he tweeted.

[Reply]
Donger 10:17 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
From your link:
Who cares what they contend?
[Reply]
jd1020 10:20 AM 11-16-2020
So they drop the part where they claim they didn't have representatives watching the count but still claim ballots were counted in secret?


[Reply]
Page 4 of 179
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up