ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 105
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:54 PM 11-16-2020
But in all seriousness, there's been issues with Smartmatic voting devices in other countries.

Second source.
[Reply]
lostcause 06:23 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
This.
:-)
[Reply]
stumppy 06:26 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
This.
:-)
[Reply]
lostcause 06:32 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
But in all seriousness, there's been issues with Smartmatic voting devices in other countries.

Second source.
Interesting, and I can see why after reading those that people could hang some dubious claims on the machinery. That said, in neither of those articles were documented cases of the machines themselves changing votes or committing fraud.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:27 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
There's no such thing as fraud/ irregularities..

https://twitter.com/AdamLaxalt/statu...504354305?s=19



Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I don't think anyone reasonable is saying that nor does anyone oppose audits and fixing errors where they are found. The claim is that audits catch these errors all the time. Fraud is caught where possible.

To make the jump that these errors are made intentionally and fraud is purposefully ignored is a giant accusation that had better be backed by actual evidence. So far the evidence hasnt been there or worse has used really flimsy evidence as proof. We all know there are irregularities but they must be very substantial to overcome these margins.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:40 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
You do realize that Trump is drumming up donations and sympathy from his base and donors and that he is just going to pocket that money. The only free recount he'll get is from Georgia, he won't pay for Wisconsin to get recounted when it will save him $8 million dollars. He's a cheap suit and he's taking all the gullible peons for a ride. If you donate money to Trump after the election, that's a bad bet and you might as well throw it in the trash can and set it ablaze.
Imagine the kind of sap who would donate to Trump for this.
That has got to be a valuable set of marketing info though. They will have a list of literally the dumbest, most gullible people in the country.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:43 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Lou Dobbs
@LouDobbs
·
1h
Electoral Fraud:

@SidneyPowell1 says she has firsthand evidence that Smartmatic voting software was designed in a way to change the vote of a voter without being detected #MAGA #AmericaFirst #Dobbs
When they show up on Lou Dobbs to tout their stories, you know they got nothing.
Last week Lou hosted the lady who told the story of a van that dropped off something, but she wasn't sure what, at a polling place.
That was the whole story.
[Reply]
BanHam 08:00 PM 11-16-2020
Sidney Powell:

- I’ve got a firsthand witness. In fact I’ve just emailed you an affidavit from a witness who can now be used publicly. It’s redacted in some places but he was present for the creation of the system for this specific purpose of falsifying election results for Hugo Chavez and then Maduro. They exported this all over Latin America .

- It’s the Smartmatic and Dominion systems that were built to do this very thing, for changing the results of elections… And he realized when things were happening the way they were here, particularly with the states the suddenly went down, they stopped counting the votes. It was because the need was so great to President Trump that they had to go in and do a separate reset on the machines to have them come out for Biden.


Mark Levin: And you have evidence of this affect? Witnesses to this affect?

Sidney Powell: I do, indeed.


https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status...88694312034305
https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status...88694312034305
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:03 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Sidney Powell:

- I’ve got a firsthand witness. In fact I’ve just emailed you an affidavit from a witness who can now be used publicly. It’s redacted in some places but he was present for the creation of the system for this specific purpose of falsifying election results for Hugo Chavez and then Maduro. They exported this all over Latin America .

- It’s the Smartmatic and Dominion systems that were built to do this very thing, for changing the results of elections… And he realized when things were happening the way they were here, particularly with the states the suddenly went down, they stopped counting the votes. It was because the need was so great to President Trump that they had to go in and do a separate reset on the machines to have them come out for Biden.


Mark Levin: And you have evidence of this affect? Witnesses to this affect?

Sidney Powell: I do, indeed.


https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status...88694312034305
https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status...88694312034305

via GIPHY


[Reply]
BanHam 08:07 PM 11-16-2020
Everyone associated with Dominion are deleting their profiles on LinkedIn AND it looks like all their software engineers are in Serbia.


[Reply]
BanHam 08:14 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by |Zach|:

via GIPHY




Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
1h

The Truth. Face it. Embrace it. Live it.

The 2020 Election was rigged & fraudulent.
@realDonaldTrump won a landslide re-election.


Joe Biden & many others won nothing more than a long prison term.




The Affidavit: Sidney Powell With Lou Dobbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_p1...ature=youtu.be
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:22 PM 11-16-2020
This is still a thing?
[Reply]
BanHam 08:24 PM 11-16-2020
Updated Federal Sealed Indictment Count: 210,526

- This might be spreading faster than Covid 19.



[Reply]
NWTF 08:28 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Everyone associated with Dominion are deleting their profiles on LinkedIn AND it looks like all their software engineers are in Serbia.

Trump won this thing. The only reason anyone knows about the Dominion "glitch" is the always Republican county in Michigan that turned blue until they looked into it and found the 6000 votes that switched to Biden. :-).

"glitch". As has been said it was no glitch they just got caught.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:29 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Trump won this thing. The only reason anyone knows about the Dominion "glitch" is the always Republican county in Michigan that turned blue until they looked into it and found the 6000 votes that switched to Biden. :-).

"glitch". As has been said it was no glitch they just got caught.
:-)nutjob
[Reply]
Page 10 of 105
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up