ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Holiday Plans
HonestChieffan 08:27 PM 11-11-2020
With this bullshit election and covid, we need to move on to the Holiday season.

Whats everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

Looks like we will be very traditional and have a great family Thanksgiving and sort of doing plans for like a Saturday after Thanksgiving get together with friends to just say screw Covid.

Christmas planning is holding off till after Thanksgiving then its on 100%
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:38 PM 11-21-2020
Same thing I do every year: crockpot turkey and dressing for me and the dog.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:40 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
No, it's because I actually value the lives of my family and understand the potential ramifications of having a large get together during a deadly pandemic. It's common sense. Stop being a selfish douche.
Did or have you considered a career in the church? you seem to have the calling in you. Many come to God this time of year.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:58 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Did or have you considered a career in the church? you seem to have the calling in you. Many come to God this time of year.
And then we can get on with business as usual.

Enjoy your Turkey, fuck face.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:04 PM 11-21-2020
No, it's because I actually value the lives of my family and understand the potential ramifications of having a large get together during a deadly pandemic. It's common sense. Stop being a selfish douche.
what. Selfish? For hanging with your family? :-). You are very well programmed Comrade, I'm impressed by your software.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:41 PM 11-21-2020
I've spent time with my sister, her kids and my mother during the pandemic. Mothers Day, 4th of July, October birthday and we are planning on Thanksgiving with about ten people. Since I've been working at home, I've been around about 16 people in total.

My mom is 88 and really wants to see us. I'm going to cook the turkey for at least the 25th year. She has told me about when she didn't leave the basement during the Polio outbreak.

I'm a little conflicted because part of the family is driving from St. Louis with a couple of young kids. Still, it's what she wants to do and that's good enough for me.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:54 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I've spent time with my sister, her kids and my mother during the pandemic. Mothers Day, 4th of July, October birthday and we are planning on Thanksgiving with about ten people. Since I've been working at home, I've been around about 16 people in total.

My mom is 88 and really wants to see us. I'm going to cook the turkey for at least the 25th year. She has told me about when she didn't leave the basement during the Polio outbreak.

I'm a little conflicted because part of the family is driving from St. Louis with a couple of young kids. Still, it's what she wants to do and that's good enough for me.
God bless you. those hugs are priceless.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:46 PM 11-21-2020
We gotta' coin a new phrase. Something like "Remember the Alamo!"

How 'bout "Remember 15 Days to Flatten the Curve?"
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:55 PM 11-21-2020
:-) I do remember that
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:16 PM 11-21-2020
I'm not big on cults.

Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
what. Selfish? For hanging with your family? :-). You are very well programmed Comrade, I'm impressed by your software.
You all have a personal desire to enjoy the holidays like normal and are putting that above the health of your families. I'm not going to mince words because hearing the reality of what is happening is triggering to you.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:25 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:

If you're going to do it, at least get everybody tested a few days before the holiday and have them quarantine afterwards. It's easier logistically to do a Thanksgiving with just your immediate family but it's not impossible to do it safely or at least in a way that mitigates risk. But I don't see most people who are talking about getting together like normal talk about any measures that they're implementing to reduce the risk of spread. That's what I don't get.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:37 PM 11-21-2020
If you're going to do it, at least get everybody tested a few days before the holiday and have them quarantine afterwards. It's easier logistically to do a Thanksgiving with just your immediate family but it's not impossible to do it safely or at least in a way that mitigates risk. But I don't see most people who are talking about getting together like normal talk about any measures that they're implementing to reduce the risk of spread. That's what I don't get.
Don't worry, President Trump cured covid...
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:01 AM 11-22-2020
:-) GTFO -> http://www.bitchute.com/video/rHwLfDoNXw9R/
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:49 AM 11-22-2020
So our plans have changed for Thanksgiving... the wife's boss told her to take the day after Thanksgiving off as well so we are going to drive down to the Gulf and stay on the beach for the weekend.... Yee Haw
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:01 AM 11-22-2020

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:49 AM 11-22-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up