ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Holiday Plans
HonestChieffan 08:27 PM 11-11-2020
With this bullshit election and covid, we need to move on to the Holiday season.

Whats everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

Looks like we will be very traditional and have a great family Thanksgiving and sort of doing plans for like a Saturday after Thanksgiving get together with friends to just say screw Covid.

Christmas planning is holding off till after Thanksgiving then its on 100%
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:01 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I'm doing whatever i want. Going for a jog tomorrow night after 11 pm in Cali, hanging with my folks...Thanksgiving is ON, DOING IT FOR GEORGE FLOYD!!!!!!!!!! BLM!!!!!!!!!! BIDEN IS THE GOAT!!!!!!!!! Identifying as black for the holiday season, it's the way to go.
jog naked with nothing but pig cop socks on! Just Do It!
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:39 PM 11-20-2020

Fulton County Sheriff Richard Giardino says Governor Andrew #Cuomo is confused about the power of his executive orders - and local police won't be encroaching on New Yorkers' #Thanksgiving. #NY #NewYork #coronavirus #VarneyCo pic.twitter.com/gqVeFXYeIr

— Varney & Co. (@Varneyco) November 19, 2020

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:12 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Sounds like he's trying to avoid exposing himself to protect his family. A true Patriot. Sucks that his Dad is an idiot and can't wait a few months for a vaccine to come out before having large family gatherings for the holidays. Hopefully that kind of stupidity and selfishness doesn't cost anybody their lives, but odds are that for thousands of Americans it will. Sad.
Unfortunately, you still are not one of them
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:17 AM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Unfortunately, you still are not one of them
There's a reason for that.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:38 AM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Some our favorite Kwanzaa dishes that you might want to try before the official kick-off of Kwanzaa that we black folks celebrate from 12/26 - 1/1:

Chicken Groundnut Stew.
West African Jollof Rice.
Shrimp Creole. I loved the consistency of the sauce. ...
Cornbread.
Chicken, Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo. You want to let the roux get nice and dark. ...
Cajun Catfish.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken.
Injera (Ethiopian Flat Bread). Traditionally, it is made with teff flour. ...
West African Chicken Yassa.
Kachumbari Salad.
Gumbo.
Collard Greens.
Jerk Chicken.
Fried Okra.

Damn thats fine
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:24 PM 11-21-2020
If you do a turkey with the gizmo that says its done, get rid of it fast. Thats how the lefty haters monitor how many people are at your house and send in the national guard to get you.
[Reply]
ping2000 04:36 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

"Christmas is probably not possible"

Well maybe we have a power higher than you that is involved in Christmas......

I don't think we as a country will submit to this sort of bullshit.
Santa wouldn't give that prick anything but a lump of coal. Fuck you Jake! Enjoy your lonely Christmas. We all hate you!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
vailpass 04:41 PM 11-21-2020
KANSAS CITY, MO—Acknowledging that she had seen all the warnings about holiday travel on the news, local mom Mary Simpson announced Tuesday that she completely understood that coming to Thanksgiving would be risky for all involved and that you didn’t love her anymore.

“No, no, don’t apologize, honey—if it isn’t safe and you don’t care enough about me to make the trip, you should probably just stay home this year,” Simpson said in between audibly heavy sighs, adding that if anyone understood it was her, what with her migraines and your father’s bad knee making their last trip to visit you so difficult, though they obviously wouldn’t have missed it for the world. “I’m quite aware of the public health situation, so there’s no need to explain why you think it might be too tricky to navigate travel when you clearly have a life of your own with no room in it for a boring old lady like me. After all, we’re living in difficult times, and I’m sure the last thing you want to do right now is come see the person who gave you life and loves you more than anything in the world.

I’ll just be here in this big, quiet house with your dad and no one else, if you’re saying that’s the safest way to celebrate.” Simpson went on to remark that she might as well not bother cooking a Thanksgiving meal this year, seeing as there would be far too many leftovers to deal with if you weren’t coming.

https://local.theonion.com/mom-compl...ing-1845692901
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:47 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
KANSAS CITY, MO—Acknowledging that she had seen all the warnings about holiday travel on the news, local mom Mary Simpson announced Tuesday that she completely understood that coming to Thanksgiving would be risky for all involved and that you didn’t love her anymore.

“No, no, don’t apologize, honey—if it isn’t safe and you don’t care enough about me to make the trip, you should probably just stay home this year,” Simpson said in between audibly heavy sighs, adding that if anyone understood it was her, what with her migraines and your father’s bad knee making their last trip to visit you so difficult, though they obviously wouldn’t have missed it for the world. “I’m quite aware of the public health situation, so there’s no need to explain why you think it might be too tricky to navigate travel when you clearly have a life of your own with no room in it for a boring old lady like me. After all, we’re living in difficult times, and I’m sure the last thing you want to do right now is come see the person who gave you life and loves you more than anything in the world.

I’ll just be here in this big, quiet house with your dad and no one else, if you’re saying that’s the safest way to celebrate.” Simpson went on to remark that she might as well not bother cooking a Thanksgiving meal this year, seeing as there would be far too many leftovers to deal with if you weren’t coming.

https://local.theonion.com/mom-compl...ing-1845692901
The onion never fails to deliver
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:51 PM 11-21-2020
The elders enjoying a bowel of gruel as they wait and hope for maybe a short call from the children should they have time. Thanksgiving 2020 as hoped for by unhappy and sad always leftists. If you can't spare a moment, perhaps a text message? a Biden holiday.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:54 PM 11-21-2020
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the reason is that you're also an insufferable douche in real life and people tend to stay away from you at all costs?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:49 PM 11-21-2020

Enjoy this. There is no way your hard heart cannot be softened by music. Holidays are so special for all.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:11 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Santa wouldn't give that prick anything but a lump of coal. **** you Jake! Enjoy your lonely Christmas. We all hate you!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
CNN = Constantly Nefarious Network - Dr. F can suck it
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 07:17 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the reason is that you're also an insufferable douche in real life and people tend to stay away from you at all costs?
No, it's because I actually value the lives of my family and understand the potential ramifications of having a large get together during a deadly pandemic. It's common sense. Stop being a selfish douche.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:22 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
In flux at the moment. My dumbshit Trumper parents are totally freaked out about Covid and won't let anyone in the house. My sister volunteered but she is wavering due to Covid and she is at least educated enough not to be a dumbshit Trumper. My family is weird and why I am here.
If you're looking to return to KC, maybe Hallmark is hiring.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up