ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Donger: we arenít done
Prison Bitch 04:45 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I can prove that Crossfire Hurricane started with Papajohnpappolus running his mouth, yes. From multiple sources.

Silly Bitch. You never learn.

I told you this is false. ďRunning ones mouthĒ, digging for dirt, and even collusion are not crimes. Therefore the FBI didnít open Crossfire to look at noncrimes.

Have you figured out yet what actually caused Crossfire (and eventually The Mueller investigation)?
[Reply]
Donger 09:27 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Canít imagine itíd be very much.
Still making this claim, Bitch, based on Sally Yate's word in the IG report?

Yates says his info didnít have any significance without the main cause.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:32 PM 11-11-2020
Aren’t you glad I sat you in your high chair and said “we aren’t done”?
[Reply]
Donger 09:34 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Aren’t you glad I sat you in your high chair and said “we aren’t done”?
Absolutely. Smacking you around and proving you wrong yet again is very enjoyable, Bitch. It's even better when you foolishly seek it out.

:-)

As I've said, you never learn. Why don't you send Trump more of your money for his re-election defense while you're at it to complete your fail.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:22 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Good luck. Took 3-4 years for Donger to finally admit not a single IC agency has verified the Dossier. :-)
His track record on this topic is as bad as Bob Gates says Bidenís judgment on foreign policy is.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:36 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
So who is Joseph Mifsud? Where did he get the email dirt on Clinton? Did he ever even have it? Don't you think he might play an important role in kicking off this scandal?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Until that question is answered satisfactorily, we wonít know when the FBI started investigating/spying on the Trump campaign, as far as Iím concerned.

Did he turn up lately or is he still missing (or dead)?
[Reply]
Donger 10:46 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Until that question is answered satisfactorily, we wonít know when the FBI started investigating/spying on the Trump campaign, as far as Iím concerned.

Did he turn up lately or is he still missing (or dead)?
Do you have any reason to believe that the FBI or anyone else was investigating the Trump campaign prior to July 31, 2016?

If so, what is that reason?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:42 PM 11-11-2020
His track record on this topic is as bad as Bob Gates says Bidenís judgment on foreign policy is.
He is ill-informed. Normally he lies, but not here.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:43 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you have any reason to believe that the FBI or anyone else was investigating the Trump campaign prior to July 31, 2016?

If so, what is that reason?
Have US authorities been able to find Joseph Mifsud since their first interview?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:15 AM 11-12-2020
I hope Prison Bitch used lube on ?ongers asshole?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:28 AM 11-12-2020
Imagine being so damn stupid you use the Mueller report itself as evidence of how this all got started.

If this platform ran on excel, anyone who posted that nonsense would be getting a warning of a circular reference.

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:33 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Imagine being so damn stupid you use the Mueller report itself as evidence of how this all got started.

If this platform ran on excel, anyone who posted that nonsense would be getting a warning of a circular reference.

Dung's doppelganger

[Reply]
Donger 08:34 AM 11-12-2020
Have US authorities been able to find Joseph Mifsud since their first interview?
He's been reported to have been seen in Italy as recently as 2019. I don't know if that was by US authorities or not.

So, my question?
[Reply]
Donger 08:35 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

That's just one source, and why do you dispute it? You dispute the Mueller Report?

We also have Nunes' memo. The IG report and so on.
[Reply]
Donger 08:37 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I hope Prison Bitch used lube on ?ongers asshole?
Considering that I've destroyed Bitch's argument with the text which he claimed Yates stated something she did not...

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:39 AM 11-12-2020
Do you dispute the Mueller report? :-)

Mueller doesn't even know what's in the fucking thing.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up