ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Donger: we arenít done
Prison Bitch 04:45 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I can prove that Crossfire Hurricane started with Papajohnpappolus running his mouth, yes. From multiple sources.

Silly Bitch. You never learn.

I told you this is false. ďRunning ones mouthĒ, digging for dirt, and even collusion are not crimes. Therefore the FBI didnít open Crossfire to look at noncrimes.

Have you figured out yet what actually caused Crossfire (and eventually The Mueller investigation)?
[Reply]
Donger 06:25 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
Liar.

"Papadopoulosís false statements in January 2017 impeded the FBIís investigation into

Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Most immediately, those statements

hindered investigatorsí ability to effectively question Mifsud when he was interviewed in the lobby

of a Washington, D.C. hotel on February 10, 2017. See Govít Sent. Mem. at 6, United States v.

George Papadopoulos, No. 1:17-cr-182 (D.D.C. Aug. 18, 2017), Doc. 44. During that interview,

Mifsud admitted to knowing Papadopoulos and to having introduced him to Polonskaya and

Timofeev. But Mifsud denied that he had advance knowledge that Russia was in possession of

emails damaging to candidate Clinton, stating that he and Papadopoulos had discussed

cybersecurity and hacking as a larger issue and that Papadopoulos must have misunderstood their

conversation. Mifsud also falsely stated that he had not seen Papadopoulos since the meeting at

which Mifsud introduced him to Polonskaya, even though emails, text messages, and other

information show that Mifsud met with Papadopoulos on at least two other occasionsóApril 12

and April 26, 2016. In addition, Mifsud omitted that he had drafted (or edited) the follow-up

message that Polonskaya sent to Papadopoulos following the initial meeting and that, as reflected

in the language of that email chain (ďBaby, thank you!Ē), Mifsud may have been involved in a

personal relationship with Polonskaya at the time. The false information and omissions in

Papadopoulosís January 2017 interview undermined investigatorsí ability to challenge Mifsud

when he made these inaccurate statements."

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Apologies. I was looking at Page 193 of the PDF.

So, what on that page supports this assertion?

You do know that Mifsud has ties to western intelligence agencies
[Reply]
Donger 06:25 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Good luck. Took 3-4 years for Donger to finally admit not a single IC agency has verified the Dossier. :-)
All of it? No. I never claimed that, as you know.

Lying is bad form, chap.
[Reply]
Donger 06:28 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He wants to blame everything about this farce on Trump and his family and to a degree his assoc. When in fact it was done to them by a host of bad actors, both within our IC and outside it.
No, Bitch. I blame Papajohnpapolus for being the reason Crossfire Hurricane began. Because he was, as I have proven.

Lyin' Junior also tried to get dirt on Clinton from people he was told that had Russian government help, and he loved it, because he's an anti-American scumbag, just like his father.

You think it's Kushner, right? Trump's SIL stabbed him in the back?
[Reply]
Pogue 06:35 PM 11-11-2020
All of it? No. I never claimed that, as you know.

Lying is bad form, chap.
Itís a fact that the dossier isnít verified, none of the agencies have done so. Comey has testified to my point as well.

Whatís funny, is that you and other never trumpers fell for what is now officially Russian disinfo. Sad! :-)
[Reply]
Donger 06:36 PM 11-11-2020
Itís a fact that the dossier isnít verified, none of the agencies have done so. Comey has testified to my point as well.

Whatís funny, is that you and other never trumpers fell for what is now officially Russian disinfo. Sad! :-)
All of it? No. I never fell for it at all. And I can (and have) proven that.

Sorry.
[Reply]
True North 06:37 PM 11-11-2020
Apologies. I was looking at Page 193 of the PDF.

So, what on that page supports this assertion?

You do know that Mifsud has ties to western intelligence agencies
The fact that he was able to lie to the FBI and not be charged. Do you understand how entrapment works?

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:39 PM 11-11-2020
No, Bitch. I blame Papajohnpapolus for being the reason Crossfire Hurricane began. Because he was, as I have proven.
You’ve proven you don’t know what caused it. Sally Yates tells us on P17 of my link what caused it. Afraid to read it^^^
[Reply]
Donger 06:41 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
The fact that he was able to lie to the FBI and not be charged. Do you understand how entrapment works?

Sorry, that doesn't prove your assertion at all.
[Reply]
Pogue 06:43 PM 11-11-2020
All of it? No. I never fell for it at all. And I can (and have) proven that.

Sorry.
Link to where you said itís Russian disinfo during the mueller investigation?
[Reply]
Donger 06:46 PM 11-11-2020
Youíve proven you donít know what caused it. Sally Yates tells us on P17 of my link what caused it. Afraid to read it^^^
Here's Page 17, Bitch:

Foreign computer intrusion; and ē Other matters determined by the Attorney General, consistent with E.O. 12333 or any successor order. Beyond these investigative functions, the FBI also serves as a domestic intelligence agency and has the authority to collect and analyze foreign intelligence as a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC).26 The standards that the FBI must follow when conducting investigative and intelligence gathering activities are set forth in the AG Guidelines and implemented through the DIOG. The AG Guidelines and the DIOG both require that FBI investigations be undertaken for an authorized purpose-that is, "to detect, obtain information about, or prevent or protect against federal crimes or threats to the national security or to collect foreign intelligence. "27 The DIOG requires that the authorized purpose be "well-founded and well-documented," and states that this threshold requirement is a safeguard intended to ensure that FBI employees respect the constitutional rights of Americans. Under both the AG Guidelines and the DIOG, no investigation may be conducted for the sole purpose of monitoring activities protected by the First Amendment or the lawful exercise of other rights secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States. 28 However, the DIOG also recognizes that the law does not preclude FBI employees from observing and collecting any of the forms of protected speech and considering its content-as long as those activities are done for a valid law enforcement or national security purpose and are conducted in a manner that does not unduly infringe upon the ability of the speaker to deliver his or her message.29 Balancing individual rights and the FBI's legitimate investigative needs requires "a rational relationship between the authorized purpose and the protected speech to be collected such that a reasonable person with knowledge of the circumstances could understand why the information is being collected. "30 The AG Guidelines recognize that activities subject to investigation as "threats to the national security" also may involve violations or potential violations of federal criminal laws, or may serve important purposes outside the ambit of normal criminal investigation and prosecution by informing national security decisions. 31 Given such potential overlaps in subject matter, the AG Guidelines
[Reply]
Donger 06:47 PM 11-11-2020
Link to where you said itís Russian disinfo during the mueller investigation?
Are you just asking random questions now?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:02 PM 11-11-2020
Just keyword “Sally Yates”. Your screen may have diff numbers than mine. Either way she will tell you what caused it. Papadopolous didn’t.
[Reply]
Donger 07:14 PM 11-11-2020
Just keyword “Sally Yates”. Your screen may have diff numbers than mine. Either way she will tell you what caused it. Papadopolous didn’t.
Is it this, Bitch?

Yates told us that she did recall that following one of the morning threat intelligence briefings, Comey pulled her aside to discuss the FFG information the FBI had received regarding Papadopoulos. Yates did not recall specifically when this conversation took place, except that it was some time before she received the first Carter Page FISA application for approval.190 Yates told us that she did not recall the specific details Comey provided, but did recall that they discussed why t he FFG had not notified U.S. officials sooner. She said she recalled learning during that conversation that the FFG did not determine the significance of the information about Papadopoulos until the Wikileaks release of DNC emails in July 2016. She also said that she did not recall whether Comey told her the FBI had opened an investigation in response to the FFG information. However, she said that an investigation "would be the natural consequence of that," and "it would be strange not to" open an investigation given that what Papadopoulos said in May 2016 would happen, i.e., the release of information damaging to then candidate Clinton, did, in fact, happen in July 2016.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:40 PM 11-11-2020
I knew you had it in you.
[Reply]
Donger 07:58 PM 11-11-2020
I knew you had it in you.
Excellent. So, what in that shows this, Bitch?

I know why Downer finally piped up. Remember, Yates says his info didnít have any significance without the main cause. Itís laid out in the IG report.

The Aussies informed us about Downer's interaction with Papajohnpapolus after Wikileaks. Is that your bombshell?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up