ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Donger: we arenít done
Prison Bitch 04:45 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I can prove that Crossfire Hurricane started with Papajohnpappolus running his mouth, yes. From multiple sources.

Silly Bitch. You never learn.

I told you this is false. ďRunning ones mouthĒ, digging for dirt, and even collusion are not crimes. Therefore the FBI didnít open Crossfire to look at noncrimes.

Have you figured out yet what actually caused Crossfire (and eventually The Mueller investigation)?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:51 PM 11-11-2020
I know why Downer finally piped up. Remember, Yates says his info didn’t have any significance without the main cause. It’s laid out in the IG report.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
[Reply]
Donger 05:53 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I know why Downer finally piped up. Remember, Yates says his info didnít have any significance without the main cause. Itís laid out in the IG report.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
Do you know how to cut and paste, Bitch? Let me know if you need any help.
[Reply]
True North 05:59 PM 11-11-2020
Which quote is that?
Post #21

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Donger 06:05 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
Post #21

I see nothing on Page 193 of Mueller's report which supports your statement. Perhaps you could point it out?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:07 PM 11-11-2020
How long will Donger’s embarrassing refusal to concede continue?
[Reply]
Donger 06:08 PM 11-11-2020
How long will Dongerís embarrassing refusal to concede continue?
Concede what, Bitch?
[Reply]
True North 06:08 PM 11-11-2020
He won't ever concede. He will find endless minutia to deflect with.

[Reply]
Donger 06:10 PM 11-11-2020

Yes I'm just pointing out linked facts to support my assertion. Sucks for you chaps, eh?

:-)
[Reply]
True North 06:10 PM 11-11-2020
I see nothing on Page 193 of Mueller's report which supports your statement. Perhaps you could point it out?
You don't see on page 193, where it says Mifsud lied to investigators multiple times?

Wronger filter seems to be working properly.

[Reply]
Donger 06:12 PM 11-11-2020
You don't see on page 193, where it says Mifsud lied to investigators multiple times?

Wronger filter seems to be working properly.

No, I don't. Page 193 doesn't even mention Mifsud. Why don't you give cutting and pasting a try?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:13 PM 11-11-2020
lk

Thatís why you keep it simple with him. Basic questions, either he knows them or he doesnít.
[Reply]
Donger 06:15 PM 11-11-2020
That’s why you keep it simple with him. Basic questions, either he knows them or he doesn’t.
But WHY did the Aussie pass it along? What actual, criminal event occurred that COMPELLED him to do so? What did the FBI actually care about?

Still waiting, Bitch.

:-)

I'm going to be SO disappointed if The Jews have nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
True North 06:17 PM 11-11-2020
No, I don't. Page 193 doesn't even mention Mifsud. Why don't you give cutting and pasting a try?
Liar.

"Papadopoulosís false statements in January 2017 impeded the FBIís investigation into

Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Most immediately, those statements

hindered investigatorsí ability to effectively question Mifsud when he was interviewed in the lobby

of a Washington, D.C. hotel on February 10, 2017. See Govít Sent. Mem. at 6, United States v.

George Papadopoulos, No. 1:17-cr-182 (D.D.C. Aug. 18, 2017), Doc. 44. During that interview,

Mifsud admitted to knowing Papadopoulos and to having introduced him to Polonskaya and

Timofeev. But Mifsud denied that he had advance knowledge that Russia was in possession of

emails damaging to candidate Clinton, stating that he and Papadopoulos had discussed

cybersecurity and hacking as a larger issue and that Papadopoulos must have misunderstood their

conversation. Mifsud also falsely stated that he had not seen Papadopoulos since the meeting at

which Mifsud introduced him to Polonskaya, even though emails, text messages, and other

information show that Mifsud met with Papadopoulos on at least two other occasionsóApril 12

and April 26, 2016. In addition, Mifsud omitted that he had drafted (or edited) the follow-up

message that Polonskaya sent to Papadopoulos following the initial meeting and that, as reflected

in the language of that email chain (ďBaby, thank you!Ē), Mifsud may have been involved in a

personal relationship with Polonskaya at the time. The false information and omissions in

Papadopoulosís January 2017 interview undermined investigatorsí ability to challenge Mifsud

when he made these inaccurate statements."

[Reply]
Pogue 06:18 PM 11-11-2020
Thatís why you keep it simple with him. Basic questions, either he knows them or he doesnít.
Good luck. Took 3-4 years for Donger to finally admit not a single IC agency has verified the Dossier. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:22 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Good luck. Took 3-4 years for Donger to finally admit not a single IC agency has verified the Dossier. :-)
He wants to blame everything about this farce on Trump and his family and to a degree his assoc. When in fact it was done to them by a host of bad actors, both within our IC and outside it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up