ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 19
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Donger: we aren’t done
Prison Bitch 04:45 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I can prove that Crossfire Hurricane started with Papajohnpappolus running his mouth, yes. From multiple sources.

Silly Bitch. You never learn.

I told you this is false. “Running ones mouth”, digging for dirt, and even collusion are not crimes. Therefore the FBI didn’t open Crossfire to look at noncrimes.

Have you figured out yet what actually caused Crossfire (and eventually The Mueller investigation)?
[Reply]
Donger 04:48 PM 11-11-2020
:-)

No, Bitch. It's not false. It's true, and I proved it. Here (again):

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

As we describe in Chapter Three, the FBI opened Crossfire Hurricane on July 31, 2016, just days after its receipt of information from a Friendly Foreign Government (FFG) reporting that, in May 2016, during a meeting with the FFG, then Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos "suggested the Trump team had received some kind of suggestion from Russia that it could assist this process with the anonymous re lease of information during the campaign that would be damaging to Mrs. Clinton (and President Obama)."

The FBI Electronic Communication (EC) opening the Crossfire Hurricane investigation stated t hat, based o n the FFG information, "this investigation is being opened to determine whether individual(s) associated with the Trump campaign are witting of and/or coordinating activities with the Government of Russia." We did not find information in FBI or Department ECs, emails, or other documents, or through witness testimony, indicating that any information other than the FFG information was relied upon to predicate the opening of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Although not mentioned in the EC, at t he time, FBI officials involved in opening the investigation had reason to believe t hat Russia may have been connected to the Wikileaks disclosures that occurred earlier in July 2016, and were aware of information regarding Russia's efforts to interfere with the 2016 U.S. elections. These officials, though, did not become aware of Steele's election reporting until weeks later and we therefore determined that Steele's reports played no role in the Crossfire Hurricane opening.

Even bolded it for you, moron.
[Reply]
Donger 04:50 PM 11-11-2020
Now, sure, let's see what you think actually caused Crossfire Hurricane to begin, Bitch.

Go.
[Reply]
True North 05:01 PM 11-11-2020
Hey Wronger?! Who is Joseph Mifsud?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:04 PM 11-11-2020
It’s true they opened Crossfire on July 31 2016. Its also true it came 3 days after the Aussie passed along Papa’s claims.

But WHY did the Aussie pass it along? What actual, criminal event occurred that COMPELLED him to do so? What did the FBI actually care about?
[Reply]
Donger 05:04 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
Hey Wronger?! Who is Joseph Mifsud?

Hi! He was the guy offering the Trump campaign, through Papajohpaoluso, email dirt on Clinton.

Why do you ask?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:06 PM 11-11-2020
[Reply]
Donger 05:07 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
It’s true they opened Crossfire on July 31 2016. Its also true it came 3 days after the Aussie passed along Papa’s claims.
There you go, Bitch! You can be taught!

But WHY did the Aussie pass it along? What actual, criminal event occurred that COMPELLED him to do so? What did the FBI actually care about?
You tell me, Bitch. Jews?
[Reply]
New World Order 05:09 PM 11-11-2020

One of the many questions Donger can't answer.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:11 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:

It’s because he doesn’t know. He never did know what the entire Russia investigation was all about. “Orange man bad!”
[Reply]
True North 05:13 PM 11-11-2020
Hi! He was the guy offering the Trump campaign, through Papajohpaoluso, email dirt on Clinton.

Why do you ask?
What dirt was that exactly? You do know that Mifsud has ties to western intelligence agencies, not Russian?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...fire-hurricane

Hmmmmm interesting, any thoughts Wronger?

[Reply]
Donger 05:14 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Bitch apparently has an answer. I bet it has to do with the Jews somehow.
[Reply]
Pants 05:17 PM 11-11-2020
Bitch apparently has an answer. I bet it has to do with the Jews somehow.
Doubt it. Jews love Trump.
[Reply]
Donger 05:19 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
What dirt was that exactly? You do know that Mifsud has ties to western intelligence agencies, not Russian?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...fire-hurricane

Hmmmmm interesting, any thoughts Wronger?

You can read Mueller's report:

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Page 101

Which western intelligence agencies?
[Reply]
Donger 05:21 PM 11-11-2020
It’s because he doesn’t know. He never did know what the entire Russia investigation was all about. “Orange man bad!”
Still waiting, Bitch.

The best part is that you've already acknowledged that Crossfire Hurricane began with Papajohnpapolus running his mouth. Which was my statement, which you claimed was a lie...

[Reply]
Page 1 of 19
1 234511 > Last »
Up