ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: When does he concede?
Never 35 62.50%
When results are certified 10 17.86%
When electors are chosen 2 3.57%
When he retires enough campaign debt 9 16.07%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How long will trump's embarrassing refusal to concede continue?
RodeoPants2 01:11 PM 11-11-2020
He's behind by

MI - 149,000 votes
NV - 37,000 votes and growing
WI - 21,000 votes pending a recount
PA - 47,000 votes and growing
AZ - 13,000 votes and shrinking (but not shrinking fast enough)
GA - 14,000 votes pending a recount

Edit - he needs at least 3 of these to change to flip the electoral college; it's not happening.

Recounts change totals on the order of hundreds, not thousands, and his time is up.

Results need to be certified end of November
Electors vote on 12/14.

When does trump give up this hopeless fight?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:47 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You talking about Hillary again?
I’m sure Trump wishes he had faced her again. Wouldn’t be forced into pathetic whining and sham lawsuits.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:47 PM 11-11-2020
The real question is what are people like Dong and Rodeo going to do when they don't have Trump to blame for everything?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
patteeu 11:48 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Itís a metaphor dummy.
Strange metaphor to use considering your fellow travelers on the left.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:51 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I honestly donít think this idiot is going to concede for the rest of his life. Heís simply incapable of accepting a loss. I think (I hope?) the countryís institutions are strong enough to withstand that, but heís certainly doing his best to throw as much doubt on them as he can.
?

I admit I fucking hate all things political media, but Trump hasn't said anything near this has he?

He is operating within the legal parameters of the election, right?

I think everyone needs to calm their tits.

If he operates outside of the law, he should be punished to the extent of the law.

Dudes melting down accomplishes nothing.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:51 PM 11-11-2020
I honestly donít think this idiot is going to concede for the rest of his life. Heís simply incapable of accepting a loss. I think (I hope?) the countryís institutions are strong enough to withstand that, but heís certainly doing his best to throw as much doubt on them as he can.
Hopefully the countryís institutions are capable of withstanding 4 years of a Biden presidency.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:52 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Strange metaphor to use considering your fellow travelers on the left.
You're one to talk with your crew plotting to kidnap governors, driving into crowds, and so forth.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:53 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Am I ****ing clapping for him?

I merely stated he has the same rights as Gore.

And yes, Trump is a toolbox. But no less of a toolbox than any other mother****er up there including Biden. Accordingly, you slinging shit Trumps direction is 1. pointless, 2. hypocritical.
Yes, you are.

Everyone knows he has the same rights as Gore. WTF does that have to do with anything? Having the right to do something doesn't mean you should do it.

The 2000 Florida vote was so close it triggered automatic recounts. Most of the litigation had to do with how to count the several different types of fucked-up ballots they had. They weren't based on what someone heard someone else say about whether truckloads of fake ballots were being brought in. It was a result with a difference of a few hundred. There were real, reasonable issues there.

Today's issue has to do with states that are 15,000 to 150,000 difference. Other than GA being close enough to trigger an automatic recount, the only "issues" are stuff based on unsubstantiated bullshit being spread on twitter and pushed by Trump. It's such BS that even if it was correct, it still wouldn't be enough votes to matter. And you're clapping for it.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:54 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You're one to talk with your crew plotting to kidnap governors, driving into crowds, and so forth.
The political violence of the past year has been committed overwhelmingly by your crew.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:55 PM 11-11-2020
?

I admit I fucking hate all things political media, but Trump hasn't said anything near this has he?

If he operates outside of the law, he should be punished to the extent of the law.

You can safely assume that everyone spouting off about fears Trump won't eventually concede if that's the only logical play is either a Democrat operative or a complete idiot, who's bought into the same idiotic nonsense that was spouting in 2016, before it was their side who refused to accept the defeat and set upon undermining that 2016 election.

In fact, you should make a list of people who make the claim of concern, so that you know to never take them seriously about anything, ever. Remember:

Originally Posted by :
Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'

Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances," anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome.

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton said in an interview with her former communications director Jennifer Palmieri for Showtime's “The Circus,” which released a clip Tuesday.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...under-n1238156

Never forget that these people are all about projection.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:55 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You talking about Hillary again?
In an election closer than this one, she conceded the next day.
Good point though!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:19 AM 11-12-2020
?

I admit I ****ing hate all things political media, but Trump hasn't said anything near this has he?
He publicly declared himself the winner of the election last Thursday based on no evidence whatsoever and has maintained that position despite every network projecting the election for his opponent (including the network that has fed Trump propaganda in prime time for four years). He continues to make demonstrably false claims on Twitter about systemic voter fraud having determined the election (oddly ignoring the fact that somehow that fraud didn’t extend to every other Republican at the senate and house level where they destroyed the Dems) and that counting centers did not allow observers. None of this is normal by the standards of any presidential election in our lifetimes. Now I doubt he actually believes this shit, but millions will as a result of his behavior and he surely knows that.

Originally Posted by :

I still think the electoral institutions are strong enough in this country to prevent someone like him from operating outside of the law, but I am afraid of the kind of political behavior that he’s now normalized going forward. He’s devalued and sowed doubt in the democratic process in the eyes of many and there may be a price to pay for that down the road.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:26 AM 11-12-2020
but I am afraid of the kind of political behavior that heís now normalized going forward. Heís devalued and sowed doubt in the democratic process in the eyes of many and there may be a price to pay for that down the road.

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:39 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
The political violence of the past year has been committed overwhelmingly by your crew.
Wrong.

But, how many electoral votes do you think Biden will end up winning?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:55 AM 11-12-2020
forever. get used to it.
[Reply]
Bump 12:59 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
dem's got caught rigging and that's what he had to say...

pathetic people
[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up