ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: When does he concede?
Never 35 62.50%
When results are certified 10 17.86%
When electors are chosen 2 3.57%
When he retires enough campaign debt 9 16.07%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How long will trump's embarrassing refusal to concede continue?
RodeoPants2 01:11 PM 11-11-2020
He's behind by

MI - 149,000 votes
NV - 37,000 votes and growing
WI - 21,000 votes pending a recount
PA - 47,000 votes and growing
AZ - 13,000 votes and shrinking (but not shrinking fast enough)
GA - 14,000 votes pending a recount

Edit - he needs at least 3 of these to change to flip the electoral college; it's not happening.

Recounts change totals on the order of hundreds, not thousands, and his time is up.

Results need to be certified end of November
Electors vote on 12/14.

When does trump give up this hopeless fight?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:58 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Because Republicans are the people burning stuff.

Dummy.

Itís a metaphor dummy.
[Reply]
penchief 09:00 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Because Republicans are the people burning stuff.

Dummy.
No, they just plot to kidnap and execute state governors, commit mass murder, and blow up federal buildings killing innocent people.

Dummy.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:47 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Republicans would see this country burn if it meant they could rule the ashes.
Lake Street and the 5th Precinct says "Hold my beer"
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:00 PM 11-11-2020

Tucker is a force of nature. pic.twitter.com/adUtkZZ0R8

— The Election Wizard��*♂️ (@Wizard_Predicts) November 12, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:22 PM 11-11-2020

You are looking at BALLOTS! Is this what our Country has come to? pic.twitter.com/cI2ZTItqUi

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 11, 2020

[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:27 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I've never seen such fraud.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:43 PM 11-11-2020

Girlfriend Keeps Referring To Herself As 'Wife-Elect' Despite No Official Word From Boyfriend https://t.co/IY7l1RtWjV

— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) November 11, 2020

[Reply]
Bump 11:04 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
No, they just plot to kidnap and execute state governors, commit mass murder, and blow up federal buildings killing innocent people.

Dummy.
lmao, you know the facts about that came out right? It was antifa/anarachists/leftists that hate Trump. The last 2 things hasn't even happened...

When facts come out, you idiots just ignore them and continue to spew your nonsense. Nothing you ever say is based on reality. Imagine being as dumb as that.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:12 PM 11-11-2020
Do you know the difference between 2000 and 2020?

In 2000, the outcome hinged on 1 state, with a margin of ~500 votes.

In 2020, Trump would need 5 figure reversals in at least 3 states. It ain't happening.
You know the similarities between 2000 and 2020?

Both candidates deserve to operate within the legal system to determine the true outcome of the election.

I agree it isn't going to happen. Doesn't mean Trump doesn't have the right to pursue legal options to determine the true outcome of the election.

Unless of course you don't believe in equality under the law.

It’s a metaphor dummy.
Except when it isn't, like when cities are actually burning. Like, you know, now.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:21 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Both candidates deserve to operate within the legal system to determine the true outcome of the election.

I agree it isn't going to happen. Doesn't mean Trump doesn't have the right to pursue legal options to determine the true outcome of the election.

We have the true outcome.
But yeah, he is within his rights to file lawsuits. And he's also within his rights to push unsupported lies to supporters who are willing to believe whatever he says.

That doesn't mean he should. And it doesn't mean you have to clap for him while he does it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:34 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
We have the true outcome.
But yeah, he is within his rights to file lawsuits. And he's also within his rights to push unsupported lies to supporters who are willing to believe whatever he says.

That doesn't mean he should. And it doesn't mean you have to clap for him while he does it.
Am I fucking clapping for him?

I merely stated he has the same rights as Gore.

And yes, Trump is a toolbox. But no less of a toolbox than any other motherfucker up there including Biden. Accordingly, you slinging shit Trumps direction is 1. pointless, 2. hypocritical.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:38 PM 11-11-2020
I honestly don’t think this idiot is going to concede for the rest of his life. He’s simply incapable of accepting a loss. I think (I hope?) the country’s institutions are strong enough to withstand that, but he’s certainly doing his best to throw as much doubt on them as he can.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:43 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I honestly donít think this idiot is going to concede for the rest of his life. Heís simply incapable of accepting a loss. I think (I hope?) the countryís institutions are strong enough to withstand that, but heís certainly doing his best to throw as much doubt on them as he can.

You talking about Hillary again?
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:46 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Except when it isn't, like when cities are actually burning. Like, you know, now.
He's a Democrat of course be doesn't.

Democrats inact draconian lockdowns on their constituents and then don't abide by them.

So no they don't believe they are equal.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
patteeu 11:46 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
If he doesnít leave, he will be removed by force.
Thereís no reason to go there. No one is threatening to overstay.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up