ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: When does he concede?
Never 38 60.32%
When results are certified 12 19.05%
When electors are chosen 3 4.76%
When he retires enough campaign debt 10 15.87%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll
Page 22 of 50
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How long will trump's embarrassing refusal to concede continue?
RodeoPants2 01:11 PM 11-11-2020
He's behind by

MI - 149,000 votes
NV - 37,000 votes and growing
WI - 21,000 votes pending a recount
PA - 47,000 votes and growing
AZ - 13,000 votes and shrinking (but not shrinking fast enough)
GA - 14,000 votes pending a recount

Edit - he needs at least 3 of these to change to flip the electoral college; it's not happening.

Recounts change totals on the order of hundreds, not thousands, and his time is up.

Results need to be certified end of November
Electors vote on 12/14.

When does trump give up this hopeless fight?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:44 PM 11-21-2020
Trump filed for a recount in GA. He wants to lose it for a third time
[Reply]
eDave 10:05 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Trump filed for a recount in GA. He wants to lose it for a third time

More Trump supporters on Parler encouraging folks in Georgia to boycott the runoff... https://t.co/JbLvrqtyRm pic.twitter.com/NeQzBBPBmT

— Marcus Baram (@mbaram) November 20, 2020

[Reply]
Messier 10:16 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
That would be perfect.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:42 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I predicted that there will be judges in the pipeline, that are going to try to stop these attempts. Just look at what happened with the Flynn case, Emmet Sullivan and the en banc judges where it was mostly Obama appointees. It will be worse in the lower courts I'd imagine. I rarely watch Levin, but he had a good show either a week or maybe two ago with Ken Starr and he had the same concern. Tho' I still don't trust Roberts and we don't really know about Justice Barrett.

I supposed Roberts could decline the case. I don't think he likes Trump based on when he publicly rebuked Trump about judicial independence. Trump clearly got under his skin.

In Florida 2000, we had an activist court, which demanded the certification be amended after a recount—then it went to the SC when the Democrats were trying to use different standards to count the votes by only county Democrat heavy counties, violating the equal protection clause.
Throughout Trump's presidency, we've seen lower courts making obviously incorrect rulings, likely based upon a combination of ORANGE MAN BAD and LEFTISM GOOD REGARDLESS OF CONSTITUTION, only to get overruled by one higher court or another. I'm not saying whether I think that applies here or not, but it's something to remember and take into consideration with all these lower court rulings.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:54 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Funny how those darn judges are only doing their jobs when it's a decision he agrees with.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:58 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Funny how those darn judges are only doing their jobs when it's a decision he agrees with.

Funny how you're fool enough to think that's the takeaway here.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:01 PM 11-21-2020
What would those decisions be?

I doubt you'd be any different.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:15 PM 11-21-2020
Funny how you're fool enough to think that's the takeaway here.
It's certainly one takeaway. Another is that he thinks he's a better judge than actual judges. I assume this is why he has a radio show instead of being a judge himself.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:38 PM 11-21-2020
It's certainly one takeaway. Another is that he thinks he's a better judge than actual judges. I assume this is why he has a radio show instead of being a judge himself.

So it's your position that attorneys don't know the law?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:40 PM 11-21-2020
Certainly some of them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:49 PM 11-21-2020
Levin doesn’t if he actually believes any of the shit he posts or says on a regular basis.

And yes, plenty of lawyers don’t have a clue what they’re doing (see Giuliani’s ridiculous embarrassing ramblings in court on Tuesday).
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:40 AM 11-22-2020

Holy ************ pic.twitter.com/xsJSLTGREJ

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) November 22, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:43 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Levin doesn’t if he actually believes any of the shit he posts or says on a regular basis.

And yes, plenty of lawyers don’t have a clue what they’re doing (see Giuliani’s ridiculous embarrassing ramblings in court on Tuesday).

The mind reading schtick is brilliant! Everyone is sure to believe you.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:56 AM 11-22-2020

Exhibit I, J and K that until recently it was not LOL CRAZY and “undermining our democracy” to claim on alleged election hacking.

�� GA changed to Dominom after a federal judge forced GA to drop Diebold.

It’s ok to challenge Diebold.

Conspiracy to do so on Dominion?

Ok. pic.twitter.com/6bWW9Odh8z

— Yossi Gestetner (@YossiGestetner) November 22, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:57 AM 11-22-2020

Expose the Gaslighting https://t.co/OCZQmLdWqr

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) November 22, 2020

[Reply]
Page 22 of 50
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up