ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
The Lounge>Letís talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TDís or more on they ass
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:23 AM 11-16-2020
I expect the offense to come out blazing and build an early lead, like they kind of did last time no thanks to the refs.

It's all going to come down to the pass defense. I don't see any way they give up two 50+ bombs this time so I don't expect this game to be anything like the last one.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:36 AM 11-16-2020
Obviously, I want to see the defense shut them down, but frankly, I don't think it will matter. I think the offense will put up 40-50.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:38 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Obviously, I want to see the defense shut them down, but frankly, I don't think it will matter. I think the offense will put up 40-50.
I agree. I'm expecting a scoreboard flip. Some like 42-28.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:46 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I expect the offense to come out blazing and build an early lead, like they kind of did last time no thanks to the refs.

It's all going to come down to the pass defense. I don't see any way they give up two 50+ bombs this time so I don't expect this game to be anything like the last one.
Yeah, our safeties were nowhere to be found. They will be ready this time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:53 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yeah, our safeties were nowhere to be found. They will be ready this time.
I think they expected the Raiders to dink/dunk and run the ball so they kept the safeties down.

I think they'll come out with at least a single high safety this time around, which means they're going to concede the run and the dink/dunking to a certain extent. Hopefully the offense is efficient because otherwise it might be a long game.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:06 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I expect the offense to come out blazing and build an early lead, like they kind of did last time no thanks to the refs.

It's all going to come down to the pass defense. I don't see any way they give up two 50+ bombs this time so I don't expect this game to be anything like the last one.
Would love Snead back for this one but itís only been 7 weeks since his injury. Iím sure theyíd like him to have more time to recover and come back in December.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:10 AM 11-16-2020
The good news is they should be ready for Ruggs' speed this time, because you know they practice against a guy daily that kind of has that too.

Spags kind of frustrated me watching the first game, as well. He kind of went all Bob Sutton "We don't react to what the offense does, they react to what we do" in the first matchup. I don't remember a whole bunch of in-game adjustments, at least anything major.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:06 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The good news is they should be ready for Ruggs' speed this time, because you know they practice against a guy daily that kind of has that too.

Spags kind of frustrated me watching the first game, as well. He kind of went all Bob Sutton "We don't react to what the offense does, they react to what we do" in the first matchup. I don't remember a whole bunch of in-game adjustments, at least anything major.
He was blitzing every 3rd down it felt, and the Raiders O-Line picked it up every time. I dont remember many adjustments by Spain either, but if he did, we had already dug ourselves a sizeable hole. And Mahomes was running for his life that game, he was pressured out of the pocket on almost every drop back.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:06 AM 11-16-2020
I haven’t been this excited for a RS game in some time. It actually feels like ’Raider Week’ again, not just some fluffy term.

I’ll have my eyes on Schwartz early and often. If he can work his way back to normal form or even close to it... woo. Watkins got hurt during the first Faid game too, and he was doing quite well that day before pulling the hammy.

Spags disrespected Carr with his game plan last time, and he will have to scale it back a little I think in an effort to prevent the big pass plays. But this is where Jones and Clark need to make a real statement on the national stage and wreck a very good offensive line.

We will be seeing the best of Andy Reid, and I think it all adds up to a convincing win where everyone realizes that the only thing that can keep the Chiefs from running it back is going to be themselves (or injuries; knocks on wood).
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I havenít been this excited for a RS game in some time. It actually feels like íRaider Weekí again, not just some fluffy term.

Iíll have my eyes on Schwartz early and often. If he can work his way back to normal form or even close to it... woo. Watkins got hurt during the first Faid game too, and he was doing quite well that day before pulling the hammy.

Spags disrespected Carr with his game plan last time, and he will have to scale it back a little I think in an effort to prevent the big pass plays. But this is where Jones and Clark need to make a real statement on the national stage and wreck a very good offensive line.

We will be seeing the best of Andy Reid, and I think it all adds up to a convincing win where everyone realizes that the only thing that can keep the Chiefs from running it back is going to be themselves (or injuries; knocks on wood).
I expect Andy to be better. I expect the o-line to be better. I expect Spags to be better. I expect the secondary to be better.

I do not expect the defensive line to be better. The Raiders offensive line is pretty good and our defensive line just isn't great right now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:21 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I expect Andy to be better. I expect the o-line to be better. I expect Spags to be better. I expect the secondary to be better.

I do not expect the defensive line to be better. The Raiders offensive line is pretty good and our defensive line just isn't great right now.
Raiders won’t have Trent Brown which definitely hurts them. Idk, I felt our guys didn’t show up that day. They looked disengaged up front, lacked aggression.

We’ve seen what the DL is capable of when they are presented with a challenge (TEN, SF).

They’re going to be better. Also, can’t underestimate the impact of coming off of rest physically w/ the bye. :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:23 AM 11-16-2020
There is no way in hell the Chiefs offense goes into a coma again like they did during the third quarter and first half of the fourth quarter in the first Raiders game.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:46 AM 11-16-2020
I expect that we will come out with an adjustment to what the Raiders did last time. Then they will come out with a run heavy game to take advantage of our concerns with the deep ball that killed us in that last game. Look for a lot of Jacobs, especially early.

With Sammy back I am not concerned about the offense at all. We just can't let them get the quick scores they got last time.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:55 AM 11-16-2020
Excited to see this team turn it on for the home stretch of the season.

Thankful we were able to absorb some injuries and only come away with 1 loss. Just shows how deep and good this team is. Hard to picture a scenario where we finish any worse than 13-3 or 14-2.

I really believe the Steelers have a minimum of 2 losses in them. Not sure where, but I’ll be shocked if they finish 15-1. I doubt them going undefeated is a possibility.

If we can manage the 1 seed with a bye (assuming the playoff format doesn’t change), then another Lombardi is right there for us. Just gotta take what’s ours.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:25 AM 11-16-2020
There are a lot of reasons the Chiefs should kick the shit out of the Faiders.

Andy off a bye.
Division game.
Revenge
Must win for home field.
Raiders taking a lap around Arrowhead.

Iím ready to see a motivated Chiefs team again.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up