ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 38
< 12345 678915 > Last »
The Lounge>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:43 PM 11-12-2020
I think he stopped calling one of our DTs "Nnandi" though I could be wrong. He was doing that for like 1-2 years.

At least he wasn't "Nnandis"
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:44 PM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think he stopped calling one of our DTs "Nnandi" though I could be wrong. He was doing that for like 1-2 years.

At least he wasn't "Nnandis"
The best two players on offense are Patrick Mahommes and Eric Fischer.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:51 PM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Gruden seems to have our number and Carr is quietly having a good year.

Raiders in a nail biter.
I dont usually do stuff like this, but in this instance I think its warranted.

Also, I can't get this to embed for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvSilMMzY4&t=0m55s
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:52 PM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I dont usually do stuff like this, but in this instance I think its warranted.

Also, I can't get this to embed for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvSilMMzY4&t=0m55s

[Reply]
scho63 01:07 PM 11-12-2020
I'm going to make sure I am not working for this game.

I want to watch this game and I want revenge!

We cannot afford anymore loses if the Steelers keep winning.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:09 PM 11-12-2020
We're gonna beat the absolute shit out of Derek Cars
[Reply]
New World Order 01:19 PM 11-12-2020
I hate Derek Cars!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:26 PM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Something to do with trying to start it at the 55 second mark seems to break it.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:05 PM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm going to make sure I am not working for this game.

I want to watch this game and I want revenge!

We cannot afford anymore loses if the Steelers keep winning.
History shows the Steelers will lose at least one game. They barely beat the Cowboys with a back QB barely anyone knew of. Hard to go undefeated in this league.

The Raiders Defense is ranked next to dead last in almost every statistical category. Their best half of football was against the Chiefs and I don't see that happening again. Carr and the offense are the reason why the Raiders are winning games.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:30 PM 11-12-2020
Said this in another thread:

At the time, the Chiefs weren't certain they had to play Thursday in Buffalo, so likely had to prep for both Fade and Bills coming off a short week (played Pats on Monday night).

In the game:

-Chiefs were up 14-3 and 21-10 in the first half....give me that all day long.

-Every call went their way, including directly taking 2 TDs off the board + a third likely on the Abrams PI

-For whatever reason, we kept trying to chuck the ball downfield, where I think some underneath stuff would have worked better

-Pat's lone INT on the season came in that game, and was returned to the Chiefs 1, which resulted in an easy Fade TD to extend the lead to 2 TDs....this was on 4th & 7. Not questioning the call, but we actually had way more time than anticipated (in hindsight) to not force that throw.

-Given all that, we were one 4th down conversion from getting the ball back with a chance to tie

Finally, like the Panthers, the Raiders pulled out their entire playbook in hopes of stealing the game, and they did. Earned them nothing but a bus ride around Arrowhead.....congrats

This next game will be entirely different as we're going to be ready for that, and I expect the Chiefs to have a big chip on their shoulders and flex their muscle a little bit....With 2 weeks of prep time, it's not going to be pretty this time around
[Reply]
RunKC 07:39 PM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Why do you always add an S to some peoples' names, RunKC?

You're a smart guy. You're not ****ing O.City.

Martinas Rankin is always Rankins to you. Abram is now Abrams. It's not just a once thing. It's that you actually don't know these players' names. It happens repeatedly.

You're lucky Mahomes already ends in an S. Otherwise you'd probably add one there, too.
Not surprising. My 2 kids names both end in an s so autocorrect is a bitch since it learns my tendencies. I also type “Mahomes” every day so it doesn’t help
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:45 PM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Said this in another thread:

At the time, the Chiefs weren't certain they had to play Thursday in Buffalo, so likely had to prep for both Fade and Bills coming off a short week (played Pats on Monday night).

In the game:

-Chiefs were up 14-3 and 21-10 in the first half....give me that all day long.

-Every call went their way, including directly taking 2 TDs off the board + a third likely on the Abrams PI

-For whatever reason, we kept trying to chuck the ball downfield, where I think some underneath stuff would have worked better

-Pat's lone INT on the season came in that game, and was returned to the Chiefs 1, which resulted in an easy Fade TD to extend the lead to 2 TDs....this was on 4th & 7. Not questioning the call, but we actually had way more time than anticipated (in hindsight) to not force that throw.

-Given all that, we were one 4th down conversion from getting the ball back with a chance to tie

Finally, like the Panthers, the Raiders pulled out their entire playbook in hopes of stealing the game, and they did. Earned them nothing but a bus ride around Arrowhead.....congrats

This next game will be entirely different as we're going to be ready for that, and I expect the Chiefs to have a big chip on their shoulders and flex their muscle a little bit....With 2 weeks of prep time, it's not going to be pretty this time around
Not to mention, our D played like they couldn’t cover their shadow. Just a horrific performance/effort in that game.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:55 PM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Not to mention, our D played like they couldn’t cover their shadow. Just a horrific performance/effort in that game.
Exactly....it basically took our most lax performance coupled with the Fade's best + a lot of fortuitous bounces / calls to squeeze out a win with Chiefs coming off a short week and preparing for another very short week.

Yeah....not gonna happen again
[Reply]
Strongside 09:01 PM 11-12-2020
I hope we turn that giant fucking Roomba of a stadium into a god damn massacre site.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:12 PM 11-12-2020
I want this more than anything other than a Saints beatdown and a CRUSHING of the Bucs! Please be an AFC Championship game in Pittsburg so we can move on to the SB LV victory against the Packers or Seahawks or Cardinals! Fingers crossed!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 38
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up