ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 683
« First < 23456 789101656106506 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****OFFICIAL United States of America 2020 Presidential Election Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 11-03-2020
Gentlemen, let us MAGA.


[Reply]
patteeu 09:45 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Donger the Democrat. At least you have someone at your lunch table now.
:-)
[Reply]
WarChiefs89 09:45 AM 11-03-2020

[Reply]
Donger 09:47 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Donger the Democrat. At least you have someone at your lunch table now.
Are you ever right?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:55 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Donger the Democrat. At least you have someone at your lunch table now.
Truth.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Where are you seeing results? What web site is reporting?
idk
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:55 AM 11-03-2020
Haven't been out yet but hearing turnout here is unreal. Like nothing anybody has ever seen before...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
https://twitter.com/janelson38/statu...226504192?s=20

"DeSantis said this morning that he believes Florida will be called by 9 PM at the latest"

Is this for real? lol wut
YES

THE MAGA WAVE IS TIDAL
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 11-03-2020
lololoLOLOLOL

GO TO HELL LIBS
DO NOT PASS GO
DO NOT COLLECT WHITE HOUSE

#FL R lead at 35757, increasing at a pace of 40k per HOUR. At this rate, we'll be at 300k R lead by 6 pm. #MAGA2020LandslideVictory pic.twitter.com/1dirr3gyCF

— au ng (@athein1) November 3, 2020

[Reply]
fan4ever 09:59 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by WarChiefs89:
Looting won't require a loss.
[Reply]
Donger 09:59 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Truth.
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 10:00 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh MY.

Florida is DONE.
Rs now up 9,000 in FL voting, all types of votes.
They outvoted Ds by 117,000 in just over 2 hours.
Larry Schweikart (@LarrySchweikart) November 3, 2020

Broward Election Day Ds up only 2,200

No, not a typo
Larry Schweikart (@LarrySchweikart) November 3, 2020

That's because all of the Rs are olds that get up early or contributing citizens that go vote early before they have to work. . Ds are lazy and lay in bed all day because they don't have jobs so they just show up to vote around 3pm.
[Reply]
loochy 10:01 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Looting won't require a loss.

Yeah, like nickhead said:


Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Regardless the outcome, I pray for you all...

Trump wins: Riots

Biden wins: same rioters for a Trump win, will celebrate by... you guessed it. Rioting

[Reply]
Otter 10:01 AM 11-03-2020
Durango, CO is known for being a pretty liberal town and I'm seeing Trump support all over the place.

I guess this is what happens when you burn down your neighbor's business and accuses him/her of bigotry because they don't goose step to your ideology. Move to France you brainwashed marxist cunts.

Again, I'm sorry you paid for your own brainwashing and lobotomy.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:03 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
There is absolutely no excitement for Biden. Literally the only reason people are voting him is because he is not Trump. I know I have a tiny sample size but all the liberal people I know post things like "I know Biden isnt perfect but at least he isnt Trump".
So what's your point? Why do I need to be excited? Try having a point next time you post.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 AM 11-03-2020
AU NG is predicting a 5+ point win for Trump in Florida.

LANDSLIDE BITCHES

#FL 10:00 update: R lead is now at 22129, up by 13k in last 20 min and increasing and trending towards 300k+ by the end of the day. This will translate into a Trump win by about 5%. #MAGA2020LandslideVictory pic.twitter.com/a54QzDt55L

— au ng (@athein1) November 3, 2020

[Reply]
Page 6 of 683
« First < 23456 789101656106506 > Last »
Up