ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 683
< 123 45671353103503 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****OFFICIAL United States of America 2020 Presidential Election Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 11-03-2020
Gentlemen, let us MAGA.


[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
https://news.gallup.com/poll/323210/...aign-ends.aspx

Democrats have a clear edge over Republicans on enthusiasm, with 75% and 66%, respectively, feeling more enthusiastic. While not quite as large as Democrats' 15-percentage-point enthusiasm advantage in 2008 when Barack Obama was running for the first time, the current nine-point spread contrasts with a near tie in 2016 and Republican advantages in 2012 and 2000.
Keep the polls out of this thread. We only want reality.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:30 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
LOL, I guess thatís a phrase that isnít a part of everyday life anymore.
Eventually it will be one of those phrases that people use but donít understand the origins.
[Reply]
Donger 08:30 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Keep the polls out of this thread. We only want reality.
:-)

Enjoy the day, GoChiefs.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:32 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
https://news.gallup.com/poll/323210/...aign-ends.aspx

Democrats have a clear edge over Republicans on enthusiasm, with 75% and 66%, respectively, feeling more enthusiastic. While not quite as large as Democrats' 15-percentage-point enthusiasm advantage in 2008 when Barack Obama was running for the first time, the current nine-point spread contrasts with a near tie in 2016 and Republican advantages in 2012 and 2000.
That seems hard to believe.
[Reply]
BanHam 08:33 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
https://news.gallup.com/poll/323210/...aign-ends.aspx

Democrats have a clear edge over Republicans on enthusiasm, with 75% and 66%, respectively, feeling more enthusiastic. While not quite as large as Democrats' 15-percentage-point enthusiasm advantage in 2008 when Barack Obama was running for the first time, the current nine-point spread contrasts with a near tie in 2016 and Republican advantages in 2012 and 2000.




[Reply]
2bikemike 08:34 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
lets m a g a.. because he failed for four years
As opposed to the guy who has failed for 47?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:34 AM 11-03-2020
Markets up


[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:37 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That seems hard to believe.
Not to me.

Itís not enthusiasm over installing Biden in the White House. Itís enthusiasm over removing Trump.
[Reply]
Donger 08:40 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That seems hard to believe.
I don't see why.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:40 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That seems hard to believe.
I mean its almost like one guy had tens of thousands of people at his events and the other had tens of people. Literally.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:40 AM 11-03-2020

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:40 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Markets up

Better indicator than these ignorant polls. I cant imagine investors putting money in the marker without confidence in a Trump win. Biden wins its crashing hard and fast.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:40 AM 11-03-2020
Lmao no............ There is no enthusiasm for Biden.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:41 AM 11-03-2020

[Reply]
Donger 08:42 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I mean its almost like one guy had tens of thousands of people at his events and the other had tens of people. Literally.
You do realize that Biden was limiting the size of his rallies, yes? You know, the pandemic and all.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 683
< 123 45671353103503 > Last »
Up