ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>California Governor Gavin Newsom's Thanksgiving RULES
SuperBowl4 04:25 PM 10-25-2020
http://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-...giving-1541402 -:-)GTFO:-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:00 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Gavin Sorry Newsom -> http://youtu.be/87M5YXpRKeI Read the comments. Someone posted : In his defense there was cocaine at that table. :-) Gavin explains his rules -> http://youtu.be/IquTSpO4SpI
Gavin also banged his best friend's wife. Swell guy.

He's also related to Pelosi, I think nephew or son-in-law...yup.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:46 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Gavin also banged his best friend's wife. Swell guy.

He's also related to Pelosi, I think nephew or son-in-law...yup.
In front of everyone after dinner? :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:04 PM 11-20-2020

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:09 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:45 AM 11-21-2020
Rules 4 thee. Not 4 me! -> http://youtu.be/jk-O2Td-CzA
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:01 AM 11-21-2020
Unbelievable that people don’t rise up in California and storm the politicians houses, drag them out and have public executions for all of them, and treat them like Mussolini, human Piñata‘s.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:22 AM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Unbelievable that people don’t rise up in California and storm the politicians houses, drag them out and have public executions for all of them, and treat them like Mussolini, human Piñata‘s.
They're too busy re-electing them all.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:37 AM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
and getting promised free stuff........
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:45 AM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
It is both crazy and sad that there is no amount of fire burning and ravaging the state, or lack of utilities that makes people say enough is enough, and rise up against their failed policies.

Then add in their authoritarian, communist actions and need to act as a sanctuary city for illegals, and it is hard to imagine that state, just a while ago used to be red and prosperous, and the face of standing against communist and their sympathizers.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:53 AM 11-21-2020
It is both crazy and sad that there is no amount of fire burning and ravaging the state, or lack of utilities that makes people say enough is enough, and rise up against their failed policies.

Then add in their authoritarian, communist actions and need to act as a sanctuary city for illegals, and it is hard to imagine that state, just a while ago used to be red and prosperous, and the face of standing against communist and their sympathizers.
It's still prosperous overall if you're willing to work.

This state could turn red with the right politician. Though I do hate that my home state keeps electing certain politicians. Once they get in it can be hard to get them out.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:23 AM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
It's still prosperous overall if you're willing to work.

This state could turn red with the right politician. Though I do hate that my home state keeps electing certain politicians. Once they get in it can be hard to get them out.
Absolutely right.

It’s hard to imagine now, but if you take out JFK in 1964, California voted republican straight from 1952-1988.

It went blue with Clinton and hasn’t looked back.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:24 AM 11-21-2020

It's Fluoridated water! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:40 AM 11-21-2020

People have been slowly conditioned to not only NOT recognize tyranny, but to accept it.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:46 AM 11-21-2020
When random protesters are being swept off the streets in unmarked vehicles: This is great!

When a Democratic Governor issues a strongly worded guidance with no enforcement mechanism in place about what to do to protect your family from an out of control pandemic that is killing thousands of Americans a day: This is tyranny!

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:26 AM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
People have been slowly conditioned to not only NOT recognize tyranny, but to accept it.
As the "Mostly peaceful protests" demonstrate, they've been conditioned not only to accept it, but to demand it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up