ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>California Governor Gavin Newsom's Thanksgiving RULES
SuperBowl4 04:25 PM 10-25-2020
http://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-...giving-1541402 -:-)GTFO:-)
[Reply]
Bwana 06:39 PM 10-25-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:50 PM 10-25-2020
Astonishing that people in a Free Country- vote for these corrupt Commie bastards.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:06 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Thank you to the person who decided we should be allowed to remove our face covering for medical emergencies.

Jesus. Who in the F votes for this shit?

About half the country
[Reply]
Bowser 07:16 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Munson:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:17 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
That would be absolutely awesome if they would ban me from having to go back "home" for the holidays. Then I would have a great excuse, be like nah mom I can't the govnah won't let me.
I’m sure your family would be devastated.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:50 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
This isn’t real is it?

All gatherings must include no more than three households, including hosts and guests, and must be held outdoors, lasting for two hours of less.

those at a gathering "may remove their face coverings briefly to eat or drink as long as they stay at least 6 feet away from everyone outside their own household, and put their face covering back on as soon as they are done with the activity."

Singing, chanting and shouting are "strongly discouraged" because they "pose a very high risk of COVID-19 transmission,"

"Seating must provide at least 6 feet of distance (in all directions—front-to-back and side-to-side) between different households,"

As much as possible, all food and drink should be served in disposable containers, while self-serve communal containers and other shared items should not be used at the gathering.
Well, I’ve been told we’re using paper plates. The nice expensive ones. :-)

Of course, we would have done that anyway, without the pandemic.

I think that’s the only rule we’re following.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:10 PM 10-25-2020
Democrats have lost their fucking minds.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:48 PM 10-25-2020
I hear funerals allow for 30 in Cali, I guess the turkey can be laid to rest.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:57 PM 10-25-2020
I don't know who's dumber; the people that come up with these inane mandates, or the dipsticks that actually comply with them.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:07 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't know who's dumber; the people that come up with these inane mandates, or the dipsticks that actually comply with them.
Those who comply.
[Reply]
Bump 11:25 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Astonishing that people in a Free Country- vote for these corrupt Commie bastards.
in their mind, freedom is slavery. They feel that we must be ruled.
[Reply]
lostcause 01:38 AM 10-26-2020
These are guidelines, these aren't laws. There isn't any penalty for not following these guidelines, other than a higher chance of infecting people attending.

I swear you guys get thrown into a little tizzy by any potentially salacious thread title.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 02:09 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
in their mind, freedom is slavery. They feel that we must be ruled.
I knew I liked Devo for a reason!

I think it's better out to say slavery is freedom to them. Same difference,I get you
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 02:12 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by lostcause:
These are guidelines, these aren't laws. There isn't any penalty for not following these guidelines, other than a higher chance of infecting people attending.

I swear you guys get thrown into a little tizzy by any potentially salacious thread title.
It's been guidelines since day one. The problem us people follow most up to now. The minority should be wearing masks.not the majority.
[Reply]
lostcause 02:20 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
It's been guidelines since day one. The problem us people follow most up to now. The minority should be wearing masks.not the majority.
Then it sounds like people lashing out elected officials trying to combat the virus as if it was the virus itself.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up