ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Great Reset
MahiMike 05:59 PM 07-16-2020
The Great Reset

I forget that I study this stuff all the time. My initial post didn't have a lot of context around it. I'm updating the OP to bring some clarification to what this is all about.

Disclaimer: This is what I've gathered from a dozen books and 100's of videos. I am no expert but this is the best I can piece all of this together. Some or all of my findings could be way off. But one thing I'm quite sure of - the USD will be gone in my lifetime. Call me a tin foil Q guy if you like. I'm an old white guy that doesn't get offended so I don't care. I'm merely posting this here to bring awareness to the group.

There are 2 Economies
There are 2 economies in the US; the perceived and the real. The perceived economy is based entirely on the stock market. Most economists base the health of the economy on the jobless numbers and the stock market. Every bailout that happens puts money into the Feds hands and they need to put that money somewhere. That somewhere is the stock market. That's why we saw the biggest recovery in the history of the market earlier this year. Just looking at any of the money channels knows we all love to watch the DOW and NASDAQ tickers run across our screens. Anyone that isn't buying equities will get left behind.

The real economy looks at the bigger picture. It takes a look at the ones that aren't in the game. But bigger than that, it has to do with where all the stimulus really goes. It goes to our national debt. And it isn't just happening in the US. This problem is global. Of all the economies, the US is the strongest. But there's one reason for this; the US Dollar is the (current) global currency. Right now our Debt to GDP is 105%. By 2023 it will reach 115% - and that's with no more bailouts. This is unsustainable. This debt can never be paid back. 105% is where Greece was when the EU started bailing them out.

For a really good read on this, I recommend Jim Rickard's book "Aftermath". Jim worked for the CIA and has some really great behind the scenes stories. He now is a leading expert on the Global reset.

The entire world's Economies are sick
As I mentioned above, this isn't just a US problem. This is Global. In Europe, their banks have already gone to negative interest rates. It'll be here soon too.

Negative interest rates are tough to get your head around. Imagine putting your money in the bank and having to pay to keep it in there instead of getting a return on your investment. The longterm bonds are negative now. This gives us an indication of where we're headed.

What's a Bail IN?
You've heard of bailouts. Where the Fed bails out banks that are over leveraged. We've already seen our fair share in 2008. But what's a Bail IN? Well, with negative interest rates the banks are already losing money. What happens when the bank is close to insolvent and instead of going under, they take their customer's deposits to keep them afloat. Sound crazy? Yeah it does. But it could happen.

Nixon and the Gold Standard
Most folks remember Nixon with Watergate. But the ones that know about money and economics remember him for taking the Dollar off the Gold standard. The year was 1971 and it's the year all this stuff started being planned. The Bretton Woods agreement of the 1940's put the US Dollar as the current global currency. All other currencies were based relative to the dollar. And since the USD was tied to Gold, everyone had a level playing field.

But Nixon needed money for Vietnam and wars are expensive. So he needed to print more money to pay for it. The printing presses were cranked up and now here we are 50 years later. Which ironically is about the average length of a global currency.

Was this all planned?
If you've read this far, you've simply gotten a history lesson. To continue on and appease your curiosity, you will need to be open to some ideas.

The first video I posted tells part of the story. How the World Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland (https://www.weforum.org/) was set up decades ago to discuss these things. This is also where members of the Central Banks (like the Fed) meet to discuss world issues; some monetary, some not.

Members include the IMF, Microsoft and none other than Mr. Vaccine, Bill Gates.

See how these things are connected?

There are various videos that show how Gates and others have talked of a Global Pandemic for years. They even held an event to stage and prepare for the whole thing.

https://prepareforchange.net/2020/01...case-in-wuhan/

The Events of 2020 are a Distraction
What a year huh? Between this virus thing, Antifa and BLM riots, it's been an overall shitty year. But all these things pail in comparison to what is really happening - The Great ResetThe central Bankers have played us like the magicians that they are. No one is paying attention to what their real goal is. To reset the entire global economy and put everyone on the same playing field.

These are all Globalists that want wealth distribution around the world. And the US is their last big player to make it happen. Hillary was supposed to help them usher this evil plan into place. But Trump got in the way. This is why 2020 has been so chaotic. They are pulling out all the stops. Why would you see BLM riots in London? Paris? Munich? They don't care about the blacks. It's all organized chaos designed to get us all to comply with their evil plan.

This ties into all their plans; open borders, UBI, housing for all, etc.

What is being Reset exactly?
Every country's economies. Their debt to be exact. Every paper currency around the world has been printing just like the US. And just like the US, they know it's unsustainable. But if they reset their debt, they could start all over again. It's like the countries filing bankruptcy. But all at the same friggin time! Imagine if we woke up tomorrow and our $30T in debt was gone. Cool right? But not so fast. This would mean the USD would be wiped out as well.

Taking it's place? You guessed it. A global digital currency. A cashless society. Another way they teased us into this was with the pandemic. Who wants to touch that icky stuff?

By using a global digital currency, they can control every transaction we make. (Think Taxes). Nothing is secret.

How Bill Gates Fits in
Most people aren't going to like the idea of this new digital currency. They are quite fond of the folding money. Don't want to comply? Well for those that don't want to come into this "New World Order", too bad. Kill Bill has a ticket to get in. Just take his vaccine and you'll be permitted to get into the club. Try traveling without it...but this is a whole nother rabbit hole here...

What can we do to prepare
If you've read this far, you're curious, dubious or both. You are asking yourself, "What if this tinfoil hat guy is right?". What do you do?

Well for starters, wake up. Google the "Global reset", "The Great Reset", etc and read everything you can. Get some books by Jim Rickards and others.

But since I've done this already, here are some of my tips:

1 - Get out of cash. Or at least get it out of the bank. Keep enough in there for paying bills, no more.

2 - Pay off your house. If you own a home, try paying it down as fast as possible. Put all your money into your primary 1st. I don't know if the Bail IN will include mortgage providers or not. Who knows. I'm paying mine down as fast as I can. I have stopped putting into my 401K for now until I have it paid off.

3 - Buy assets. If you already own a home, buy another one. Buy farm land or a rental. Buy stocks, a boat, a car, whatever. Just get out of cash.

4 - The best bet - buy Gold. Folks in the investment thread laughed at this. But if anything I've said above comes true, Gold will be the best safe haven. It's Wealth Insurance. It's up 35% in the last year for a reason.

Other Videos:

[Reply]
MGRS13 08:14 AM 11-18-2020
You guys remember the time George bush said new world order? Better dig some holes. Collect cans of peaches. Lizard folk and such. CHEMTRAILS! Masons, grumble grumble...fluoride in the waters.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:29 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
You guys remember the time George bush said new world order? Better dig some holes. Collect cans of peaches. Lizard folk and such. CHEMTRAILS! Masons, grumble grumble...fluoride in the waters.
Quality contribution from that well researched rebuttal....really addressed the topic in a deep and though-provoking way.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:33 PM 11-18-2020
Sure don't.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:37 PM 11-18-2020
That's not how this works.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:45 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
If you've read this far, you've simply gotten a history lesson. To continue on and appease your curiosity, you will need to be open to some ideas.
Yes, open to ideas without a shred of evidence that they are anything besides fiction.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:50 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Yes, open to ideas without a shred of evidence that they are anything besides fiction.
Apart from the World Economic Forum Davos meeting on Jan 21st...focused solely on the "Great financial Reset" of the planet. It's all just a fictitious conspiracy ruse...you know..until you visit their site....and do this crazy thing called "research" instead of talking out of your ass.

Nothing to see here...it's all fake.

Narcissistic is gonna Narcissistic...and is never wrong on any topic ever. He knows everything already...no need to be bothered with details.

Here comes his token thread derailment attempt...doesn't like topics discussed that are out of his comfort zone.

Someone is seeking attention and conflict this morning...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:01 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Apart from the World Economic Forum Davos meeting on Jan 21st...focused solely on the "Great financial Reset" of the planet. It's all just a fictitious conspiracy ruse...you know..until you visit their site....and do this crazy thing called "research" instead of talking out of your ass.

Nothing to see here...it's all fake.

Narcissistic is gonna Narcissistic...and is never wrong on any topic ever. He knows everything already...no need to be bothered with details.

Here comes his token thread derailment attempt...doesn't like topics discussed that are out of his comfort zone.
"You're a narcissist", says the guy who thinks he has special knowledge that the average citizen does not, and gets angry when asked for evidence that his super secret knowledge is based in reality.

The "Great Reset" is yet another boogeyman created by conspiracy theorists. It's common for the tinfoil hat-wearing segment of the population to take a nugget of truth and run with it...adding layers of nuttiness until it's spooky enough for their liking. There is something being called "The Great Reset", but there is no evidence that it is sinister.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:24 PM 11-18-2020
"You're a narcissist", says the guy who thinks he has special knowledge that the average citizen does not, and gets angry when asked for evidence that his super secret knowledge is based in reality.

The "Great Reset" is yet another boogeyman created by conspiracy theorists. It's common for the tinfoil hat-wearing segment of the population to take a nugget of truth and run with it...adding layers of nuttiness until it's spooky enough for their liking. There is something being called "The Great Reset", but there is no evidence that it is sinister.
:-)

Just so you know..no one cares what you think on this topic. This is just an opportunity for you to convince yourself how correct you are...

You are just derailing another thread like you do in every other one on this forum...without offering anything of substance.

You are a pretty ****ing lame human...and wish you would find another forum to corrupt.

I dont care about you Per Se...other than you make discussing anything almost impossible...while seeking abuse.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:23 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
:-)

Just so you know..no one cares what you think on this topic. This is just an opportunity for you to convince yourself how correct you are...

You are just derailing another thread like you do in every other one on this forum...without offering anything of substance.

You are a pretty ****ing lame human...and wish you would find another forum to corrupt.

I dont care about you Per Se...other than you make discussing anything almost impossible...while seeking abuse.
You've pivoted to pathetic insults rather than offering anything of substance, because there is no substance to be offered.

Prove me wrong, show some evidence. Otherwise, you're just another moron conspiracy theorist.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:35 PM 11-18-2020
virus deception -> http://www.bitchute.com/video/dcOOEOXSUBqG/
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:36 PM 11-18-2020
You've pivoted to pathetic insults rather than offering anything of substance, because there is no substance to be offered.

Prove me wrong, show some evidence. Otherwise, you're just another moron conspiracy theorist.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:43 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Let me guess: You have no evidence either. That video certainly doesn't qualify.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:49 PM 11-18-2020
Let me guess: You have no evidence either. That video certainly doesn't qualify.
It was your "pathetic insults" BS. Do you even remember your own "pathetic insults" you were throwing around the other day? Of course you don't.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:08 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
It was your "pathetic insults" BS. Do you even remember your own "pathetic insults" you were throwing around the other day? Of course you don't.
Whatever it takes to avoid posting evidence, right?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:19 PM 11-18-2020
More conspiracy nonsense from the MAGAts
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up