ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Great Reset
MahiMike 05:59 PM 07-16-2020
The Great Reset

I forget that I study this stuff all the time. My initial post didn't have a lot of context around it. I'm updating the OP to bring some clarification to what this is all about.

Disclaimer: This is what I've gathered from a dozen books and 100's of videos. I am no expert but this is the best I can piece all of this together. Some or all of my findings could be way off. But one thing I'm quite sure of - the USD will be gone in my lifetime. Call me a tin foil Q guy if you like. I'm an old white guy that doesn't get offended so I don't care. I'm merely posting this here to bring awareness to the group.

There are 2 Economies
There are 2 economies in the US; the perceived and the real. The perceived economy is based entirely on the stock market. Most economists base the health of the economy on the jobless numbers and the stock market. Every bailout that happens puts money into the Feds hands and they need to put that money somewhere. That somewhere is the stock market. That's why we saw the biggest recovery in the history of the market earlier this year. Just looking at any of the money channels knows we all love to watch the DOW and NASDAQ tickers run across our screens. Anyone that isn't buying equities will get left behind.

The real economy looks at the bigger picture. It takes a look at the ones that aren't in the game. But bigger than that, it has to do with where all the stimulus really goes. It goes to our national debt. And it isn't just happening in the US. This problem is global. Of all the economies, the US is the strongest. But there's one reason for this; the US Dollar is the (current) global currency. Right now our Debt to GDP is 105%. By 2023 it will reach 115% - and that's with no more bailouts. This is unsustainable. This debt can never be paid back. 105% is where Greece was when the EU started bailing them out.

For a really good read on this, I recommend Jim Rickard's book "Aftermath". Jim worked for the CIA and has some really great behind the scenes stories. He now is a leading expert on the Global reset.


The entire world's Economies are sick
As I mentioned above, this isn't just a US problem. This is Global. In Europe, their banks have already gone to negative interest rates. It'll be here soon too.

Negative interest rates are tough to get your head around. Imagine putting your money in the bank and having to pay to keep it in there instead of getting a return on your investment. The longterm bonds are negative now. This gives us an indication of where we're headed.

What's a Bail IN?
You've heard of bailouts. Where the Fed bails out banks that are over leveraged. We've already seen our fair share in 2008. But what's a Bail IN? Well, with negative interest rates the banks are already losing money. What happens when the bank is close to insolvent and instead of going under, they take their customer's deposits to keep them afloat. Sound crazy? Yeah it does. But it could happen.

Nixon and the Gold Standard
Most folks remember Nixon with Watergate. But the ones that know about money and economics remember him for taking the Dollar off the Gold standard. The year was 1971 and it's the year all this stuff started being planned. The Bretton Woods agreement of the 1940's put the US Dollar as the current global currency. All other currencies were based relative to the dollar. And since the USD was tied to Gold, everyone had a level playing field.

But Nixon needed money for Vietnam and wars are expensive. So he needed to print more money to pay for it. The printing presses were cranked up and now here we are 50 years later. Which ironically is about the average length of a global currency.

Was this all planned?
If you've read this far, you've simply gotten a history lesson. To continue on and appease your curiosity, you will need to be open to some ideas.

The first video I posted tells part of the story. How the World Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland (https://www.weforum.org/) was set up decades ago to discuss these things. This is also where members of the Central Banks (like the Fed) meet to discuss world issues; some monetary, some not.

Members include the IMF, Microsoft and none other than Mr. Vaccine, Bill Gates.

See how these things are connected?

There are various videos that show how Gates and others have talked of a Global Pandemic for years. They even held an event to stage and prepare for the whole thing.

https://prepareforchange.net/2020/01...case-in-wuhan/

The Events of 2020 are a Distraction
What a year huh? Between this virus thing, Antifa and BLM riots, it's been an overall shitty year. But all these things pail in comparison to what is really happening - The Great ResetThe central Bankers have played us like the magicians that they are. No one is paying attention to what their real goal is. To reset the entire global economy and put everyone on the same playing field.

These are all Globalists that want wealth distribution around the world. And the US is their last big player to make it happen. Hillary was supposed to help them usher this evil plan into place. But Trump got in the way. This is why 2020 has been so chaotic. They are pulling out all the stops. Why would you see BLM riots in London? Paris? Munich? They don't care about the blacks. It's all organized chaos designed to get us all to comply with their evil plan.

This ties into all their plans; open borders, UBI, housing for all, etc.

What is being Reset exactly?
Every country's economies. Their debt to be exact. Every paper currency around the world has been printing just like the US. And just like the US, they know it's unsustainable. But if they reset their debt, they could start all over again. It's like the countries filing bankruptcy. But all at the same friggin time! Imagine if we woke up tomorrow and our $30T in debt was gone. Cool right? But not so fast. This would mean the USD would be wiped out as well.

Taking it's place? You guessed it. A global digital currency. A cashless society. Another way they teased us into this was with the pandemic. Who wants to touch that icky stuff?

By using a global digital currency, they can control every transaction we make. (Think Taxes). Nothing is secret.

How Bill Gates Fits in
Most people aren't going to like the idea of this new digital currency. They are quite fond of the folding money. Don't want to comply? Well for those that don't want to come into this "New World Order", too bad. Kill Bill has a ticket to get in. Just take his vaccine and you'll be permitted to get into the club. Try traveling without it...but this is a whole nother rabbit hole here...

What can we do to prepare
If you've read this far, you're curious, dubious or both. You are asking yourself, "What if this tinfoil hat guy is right?". What do you do?

Well for starters, wake up. Google the "Global reset", "The Great Reset", etc and read everything you can. Get some books by Jim Rickards and others.

But since I've done this already, here are some of my tips:

1 - Get out of cash. Or at least get it out of the bank. Keep enough in there for paying bills, no more.

2 - Pay off your house. If you own a home, try paying it down as fast as possible. Put all your money into your primary 1st. I don't know if the Bail IN will include mortgage providers or not. Who knows. I'm paying mine down as fast as I can. I have stopped putting into my 401K for now until I have it paid off.

3 - Buy assets. If you already own a home, buy another one. Buy farm land or a rental. Buy stocks, a boat, a car, whatever. Just get out of cash.

4 - The best bet - buy Gold. Folks in the investment thread laughed at this. But if anything I've said above comes true, Gold will be the best safe haven. It's Wealth Insurance. It's up 35% in the last year for a reason.





Other Videos:






[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:39 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Barr for President, dawg.
His dad gave Epstein his first job I hear.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:42 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
The end of the US dollar in the near future isn't compelling enough to spend an hour of your time? You don't deserve the warning. Good luck to you.
It's not worth an hour of my life to listen to yet another bullshit Youtube video. So go ahead and hit the high points because I doubt that anyone else here will sit through it either.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:26 AM 07-17-2020
Updated OP.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:35 AM 07-17-2020
The "global pandemic" was man-made in order to be a "sleight of hand". While the people of the world are quarantined inside their homes, concentrating on "social distancing" and "mask wearing" - the markets are doing exactly as you stated - a reset.



1 - Get out of cash. Or at least get it out of the bank. Keep enough in there for paying bills, no more.

2 - Pay off your house. If you own a home, try paying it down as fast as possible. Put all your money into your primary 1st. I don't know if the Bail IN will include mortgage providers or not. Who knows. I'm paying mine down as fast as I can. I have stopped putting into my 401K for now until I have it paid off.

3 - Buy assets. If you already own a home, buy another one. Buy farm land or a rental. Buy stocks, a boat, a car, whatever. Just get out of cash.

4 - The best bet - buy Gold. Folks in the investment thread laughed at this. But if anything I've said above comes true, Gold will be the best safe haven. It's Wealth Insurance. It's up 35% in the last year for a reason.


My kids were wondering why I paid off my house and built another one in Wyoming. Now, they understand. I have invested in Gold for years. There were several times (after gold went from $56 to $1500 - that I nearly sold out and took the profit.

Glad I didn't. This is only the beginning. It is going to get much, much worse.

My PERSONAL #5 - Buy guns and ammo.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:52 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
The "global pandemic" was man-made in order to be a "sleight of hand". While the people of the world are quarantined inside their homes, concentrating on "social distancing" and "mask wearing" - the markets are doing exactly as you stated - a reset.



1 - Get out of cash. Or at least get it out of the bank. Keep enough in there for paying bills, no more.

2 - Pay off your house. If you own a home, try paying it down as fast as possible. Put all your money into your primary 1st. I don't know if the Bail IN will include mortgage providers or not. Who knows. I'm paying mine down as fast as I can. I have stopped putting into my 401K for now until I have it paid off.

3 - Buy assets. If you already own a home, buy another one. Buy farm land or a rental. Buy stocks, a boat, a car, whatever. Just get out of cash.

4 - The best bet - buy Gold. Folks in the investment thread laughed at this. But if anything I've said above comes true, Gold will be the best safe haven. It's Wealth Insurance. It's up 35% in the last year for a reason.


My kids were wondering why I paid off my house and built another one in Wyoming. Now, they understand. I have invested in Gold for years. There were several times (after gold went from $56 to $1500 - that I nearly sold out and took the profit.

Glad I didn't. This is only the beginning. It is going to get much, much worse.

My PERSONAL #5 - Buy guns and ammo.
:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:10 AM 07-17-2020
So it's pretty nice to see how many batshit people there are.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:26 AM 07-17-2020
This is a good thread. I’d disagree on paying off your home tho, even tho it’s what I’ve been doing the last 15 years. That was in a moderate inflation environment but if we are in a “printing press” one then it’s great to be in debt.

You’re making interest payments with less valuable dollars.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:29 AM 07-17-2020
Gold has zero economic value in a true civilization crash.

I laugh at the preppers who don't have the means of finding / purifying / storing drinkable water.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:31 AM 07-17-2020
I can’t wait to see everyone calling this “crazy conspiracy.”

It’s amazing to me that you people think you’re so special that the international bankers and top 1% of the world would tell you what their plans are for the future. You bet, I’m sure they keep you right in the loop. I’m sure you get daily emails from Fauci and Gates checking in on you, too.

The fact that you can sit here and look at the US financial situation, sitting here $30 trillion in debt with a massive recession looming and think there might not be something else in the works is nothing short of comical. I’m not even saying this is necessarily true, I haven’t done enough research to know, and NEITHER HAVE YOU.

The fact that you sit there and laugh at any idea that involves you acknowledging that you as an individual just might not be that important to the powerful people on this planet is such an incredibly naive way to go through life. You are an ANT to these people. They DO NOT keep you informed step by step of their plans on CNN.

You don’t know what the hell is going on. At all. So stop pretending anyone who has a belief or idea outside of the realm of possibility in your own brain is a “conspiracy nut job.” It’s so ****ing small minded and ridiculous. Fine if you don’t believe it. Guess what, nobody cares if you do. But stop acting superior just because you are too simplistic to understand any opinions outside of those that reinforce your own little meaningless reality.

If all you have to offer is a “LOL” or some pointless comment about people being “nutters,” just keep your ****ing comments to yourself. Some of us still have the ability to critically think and come to our own conclusions. Stay out of these threads and go tell us how dumb we are in the masks thread or something.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:47 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
The "global pandemic" was man-made in order to be a "sleight of hand". While the people of the world are quarantined inside their homes, concentrating on "social distancing" and "mask wearing" - the markets are doing exactly as you stated - a reset.



1 - Get out of cash. Or at least get it out of the bank. Keep enough in there for paying bills, no more.

2 - Pay off your house. If you own a home, try paying it down as fast as possible. Put all your money into your primary 1st. I don't know if the Bail IN will include mortgage providers or not. Who knows. I'm paying mine down as fast as I can. I have stopped putting into my 401K for now until I have it paid off.

3 - Buy assets. If you already own a home, buy another one. Buy farm land or a rental. Buy stocks, a boat, a car, whatever. Just get out of cash.

4 - The best bet - buy Gold. Folks in the investment thread laughed at this. But if anything I've said above comes true, Gold will be the best safe haven. It's Wealth Insurance. It's up 35% in the last year for a reason.


My kids were wondering why I paid off my house and built another one in Wyoming. Now, they understand. I have invested in Gold for years. There were several times (after gold went from $56 to $1500 - that I nearly sold out and took the profit.

Glad I didn't. This is only the beginning. It is going to get much, much worse.

My PERSONAL #5 - Buy guns and ammo.
I definitely agree with #5. However if civilization does crash, I don't see how gold is going to carry much value. At least in the short term. If you do believe that a catastrophe is coming, long term food/water, guns/ammo, and various staples needed to get by on your own are worth way more than gold, IMO.

I honestly don't expect things to totally collapse, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it did. I think things are that unstable right now, it could easily go either way. I've said on here a few times before, the e-rmb is being deployed right now for a reason. It is a very strategically deployed crypto that could really affect the global economy.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:55 AM 07-17-2020
The idiocy of the OP is so over-the-top that I'm almost impressed. :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:57 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I can’t wait to see everyone calling this “crazy conspiracy.”

It’s amazing to me that you people think you’re so special that the international bankers and top 1% of the world would tell you what their plans are for the future. You bet, I’m sure they keep you right in the loop. I’m sure you get daily emails from Fauci and Gates checking in on you, too.

The fact that you can sit here and look at the US financial situation, sitting here $30 trillion in debt with a massive recession looming and think there might not be something else in the works is nothing short of comical. I’m not even saying this is necessarily true, I haven’t done enough research to know, and NEITHER HAVE YOU.

The fact that you sit there and laugh at any idea that involves you acknowledging that you as an individual just might not be that important to the powerful people on this planet is such an incredibly naive way to go through life. You are an ANT to these people. They DO NOT keep you informed step by step of their plans on CNN.

You don’t know what the hell is going on. At all. So stop pretending anyone who has a belief or idea outside of the realm of possibility in your own brain is a “conspiracy nut job.” It’s so ****ing small minded and ridiculous. Fine if you don’t believe it. Guess what, nobody cares if you do. But stop acting superior just because you are too simplistic to understand any opinions outside of those that reinforce your own little meaningless reality.

If all you have to offer is a “LOL” or some pointless comment about people being “nutters,” just keep your ****ing comments to yourself. Some of us still have the ability to critically think and come to our own conclusions. Stay out of these threads and go tell us how dumb we are in the masks thread or something.
LOL
nutters
[Reply]
Taco John 10:59 AM 07-17-2020
This is literally the theme of the World Economic Forum.


https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:00 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
LOL
nutters
You do realize that in the unlikely event that things do go to shit, its idiots like you who will go down first.

So keep laughing, victim. lol
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:02 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
You do realize that in the unlikely event that things do go to shit, its idiots like you who will go down first.

So keep laughing, victim. lol
Yeah...I'll be fine.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up