ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Great Reset
MahiMike 05:59 PM 07-16-2020
The Great Reset

I forget that I study this stuff all the time. My initial post didn't have a lot of context around it. I'm updating the OP to bring some clarification to what this is all about.

Disclaimer: This is what I've gathered from a dozen books and 100's of videos. I am no expert but this is the best I can piece all of this together. Some or all of my findings could be way off. But one thing I'm quite sure of - the USD will be gone in my lifetime. Call me a tin foil Q guy if you like. I'm an old white guy that doesn't get offended so I don't care. I'm merely posting this here to bring awareness to the group.

There are 2 Economies
There are 2 economies in the US; the perceived and the real. The perceived economy is based entirely on the stock market. Most economists base the health of the economy on the jobless numbers and the stock market. Every bailout that happens puts money into the Feds hands and they need to put that money somewhere. That somewhere is the stock market. That's why we saw the biggest recovery in the history of the market earlier this year. Just looking at any of the money channels knows we all love to watch the DOW and NASDAQ tickers run across our screens. Anyone that isn't buying equities will get left behind.

The real economy looks at the bigger picture. It takes a look at the ones that aren't in the game. But bigger than that, it has to do with where all the stimulus really goes. It goes to our national debt. And it isn't just happening in the US. This problem is global. Of all the economies, the US is the strongest. But there's one reason for this; the US Dollar is the (current) global currency. Right now our Debt to GDP is 105%. By 2023 it will reach 115% - and that's with no more bailouts. This is unsustainable. This debt can never be paid back. 105% is where Greece was when the EU started bailing them out.

For a really good read on this, I recommend Jim Rickard's book "Aftermath". Jim worked for the CIA and has some really great behind the scenes stories. He now is a leading expert on the Global reset.

The entire world's Economies are sick
As I mentioned above, this isn't just a US problem. This is Global. In Europe, their banks have already gone to negative interest rates. It'll be here soon too.

Negative interest rates are tough to get your head around. Imagine putting your money in the bank and having to pay to keep it in there instead of getting a return on your investment. The longterm bonds are negative now. This gives us an indication of where we're headed.

What's a Bail IN?
You've heard of bailouts. Where the Fed bails out banks that are over leveraged. We've already seen our fair share in 2008. But what's a Bail IN? Well, with negative interest rates the banks are already losing money. What happens when the bank is close to insolvent and instead of going under, they take their customer's deposits to keep them afloat. Sound crazy? Yeah it does. But it could happen.

Nixon and the Gold Standard
Most folks remember Nixon with Watergate. But the ones that know about money and economics remember him for taking the Dollar off the Gold standard. The year was 1971 and it's the year all this stuff started being planned. The Bretton Woods agreement of the 1940's put the US Dollar as the current global currency. All other currencies were based relative to the dollar. And since the USD was tied to Gold, everyone had a level playing field.

But Nixon needed money for Vietnam and wars are expensive. So he needed to print more money to pay for it. The printing presses were cranked up and now here we are 50 years later. Which ironically is about the average length of a global currency.

Was this all planned?
If you've read this far, you've simply gotten a history lesson. To continue on and appease your curiosity, you will need to be open to some ideas.

The first video I posted tells part of the story. How the World Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland (https://www.weforum.org/) was set up decades ago to discuss these things. This is also where members of the Central Banks (like the Fed) meet to discuss world issues; some monetary, some not.

Members include the IMF, Microsoft and none other than Mr. Vaccine, Bill Gates.

See how these things are connected?

There are various videos that show how Gates and others have talked of a Global Pandemic for years. They even held an event to stage and prepare for the whole thing.

https://prepareforchange.net/2020/01...case-in-wuhan/

The Events of 2020 are a Distraction
What a year huh? Between this virus thing, Antifa and BLM riots, it's been an overall shitty year. But all these things pail in comparison to what is really happening - The Great ResetThe central Bankers have played us like the magicians that they are. No one is paying attention to what their real goal is. To reset the entire global economy and put everyone on the same playing field.

These are all Globalists that want wealth distribution around the world. And the US is their last big player to make it happen. Hillary was supposed to help them usher this evil plan into place. But Trump got in the way. This is why 2020 has been so chaotic. They are pulling out all the stops. Why would you see BLM riots in London? Paris? Munich? They don't care about the blacks. It's all organized chaos designed to get us all to comply with their evil plan.

This ties into all their plans; open borders, UBI, housing for all, etc.

What is being Reset exactly?
Every country's economies. Their debt to be exact. Every paper currency around the world has been printing just like the US. And just like the US, they know it's unsustainable. But if they reset their debt, they could start all over again. It's like the countries filing bankruptcy. But all at the same friggin time! Imagine if we woke up tomorrow and our $30T in debt was gone. Cool right? But not so fast. This would mean the USD would be wiped out as well.

Taking it's place? You guessed it. A global digital currency. A cashless society. Another way they teased us into this was with the pandemic. Who wants to touch that icky stuff?

By using a global digital currency, they can control every transaction we make. (Think Taxes). Nothing is secret.

How Bill Gates Fits in
Most people aren't going to like the idea of this new digital currency. They are quite fond of the folding money. Don't want to comply? Well for those that don't want to come into this "New World Order", too bad. Kill Bill has a ticket to get in. Just take his vaccine and you'll be permitted to get into the club. Try traveling without it...but this is a whole nother rabbit hole here...

What can we do to prepare
If you've read this far, you're curious, dubious or both. You are asking yourself, "What if this tinfoil hat guy is right?". What do you do?

Well for starters, wake up. Google the "Global reset", "The Great Reset", etc and read everything you can. Get some books by Jim Rickards and others.

But since I've done this already, here are some of my tips:

1 - Get out of cash. Or at least get it out of the bank. Keep enough in there for paying bills, no more.

2 - Pay off your house. If you own a home, try paying it down as fast as possible. Put all your money into your primary 1st. I don't know if the Bail IN will include mortgage providers or not. Who knows. I'm paying mine down as fast as I can. I have stopped putting into my 401K for now until I have it paid off.

3 - Buy assets. If you already own a home, buy another one. Buy farm land or a rental. Buy stocks, a boat, a car, whatever. Just get out of cash.

4 - The best bet - buy Gold. Folks in the investment thread laughed at this. But if anything I've said above comes true, Gold will be the best safe haven. It's Wealth Insurance. It's up 35% in the last year for a reason.

Other Videos:

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:16 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
Seems pretty obvious what's happening in the West.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
It all began here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Hess
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:18 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I'm just thinking about my nations future.
Look at the monopoly that is the only two political parties that are in complete control of your nation.

That's your future.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:23 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm fiscally conservative...but these aren't ordinary circumstances. You have people who lost their jobs due to a virus...not a bunch of welfare whores.

People are about to be put on the street by no fault of their own...is what it is.

They ran up a $4 trillion tab on some bullshit war...that benefited no ordinary US citizen....at least this debt, the people get something back.
Man, I don't want to rude or anything. I think most around here will tell you I'm pretty easy to get along with. But this will be the third time I try to ask this question.....

What can Biden do about a stimulus BEFORE his inauguration date?

And I'm not pulling it out of thin air, it is a direct response to your earlier post. What I think about your self proclaimed status as a fiscal conservative would be another interesting conversation. But right now, I'm just curious what you know that I don't pertaining to my question?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:24 PM 11-19-2020
Man, I don't want to rude or anything. I think most around here will tell you I'm pretty easy to get along with. But this will be the third time I try to ask this question.....

What can Biden do about a stimulus BEFORE his inauguration date?

And I'm not pulling it out of thin air, it is a direct response to your earlier post. What I think about your self proclaimed status as a fiscal conservative would be another interesting conversation. But right now, I'm just curious what you know that I don't pertaining to my question?
It has nothing to do with Biden or Trump. It's entirely up to Congress.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:34 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
That's what I was thinking. But post #124 raised a big question flag. I just want to be sure he doesn't know something I don't know. That is all.

I don't want to be that a-hole and hound. So unless something else pops up, I will consider the question answered :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:47 PM 11-19-2020
That's what I was thinking. But post #124 raised a big question flag. I just want to be sure he doesn't know something I don't know. That is all.

I don't want to be that a-hole and hound. So unless something else pops up, I will consider the question answered :-)
Nancy Pelosi controls the purse strings.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:20 PM 11-19-2020
and they aren't going to do anything to support struggling people...Biden saying this was just an excuse to string along the public. They've had a new explanation for 6 months. They have no intention of passing another stimulus...it runs counter intuitive to the "Great Reset".

They need a swath of people in financial destitution in order to get them to go along with it....giving them and their businesses survival money serves no purpose.

This is something to play close attention to...I speculated months ago that covid lockdowns couldnt be the final act in this shitshow.

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:47 AM 11-20-2020
and they aren't going to do anything to support struggling people...Biden saying this was just an excuse to string along the public.
Venezuela's poor were happy to let Chavez steal from others...Now they’re more miserable than before...And tens of millions have been added to the poor roster...
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 06:59 AM 11-20-2020
John Kerry Talks ‘Great Reset’: ‘We’re at the Dawn of Extremely Exciting Time’

Global political elites like European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen and former Secretary of State John Kerry view Democrat Joe Biden as a driver of World Economic Forum’s “The Great Reset” mission that seeks major transformation of the world’s economy.

In a panel discussion by the World Economic Forum, Kerry said Biden is ready to rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement — which threatens to eliminate more than a million American jobs — and be a driver of the”Great Reset” whereby unelected global bureaucrats are looking to alter the world’s economy by abolishing money, private property, and democracy for the sake of a “New World Order,” according to James Delingpole.

“The notion of a reset is more important than ever before,” Kerry said. “I personally believe … we’re at the dawn of an extremely exciting time.”

Kerry said the U.S. rejoining the job-killing, industry-gutting Parish Climate Agreement is “not enough.”

“I know Joe Biden believes this. It’s not enough just to rejoin [the Paris Climate Agreement] for the United States. It’s not enough for us to do just the minimum of what [the agreement] requires,” Kerry said. He went on:

The Biden administration will focus on every sector of the American economy. There will be a 2035 goal to achieve net neutrality with respect to power and production … we’re ready to come back in and help to lead and raise the ambition in Glasgow to accelerate this incredible capacity for a transformation in the private sector.

Von der Leyen said the European Commission looks forward to Biden rejoining the U.S. to the Paris Climate Agreement, calling the former vice president “President-Elect” and a “friend in the White House.”

Part of this new cooperation between a Biden White House and the European Commission, according to von der Leyen, includes writing “a new rulebook for the digital economy and the digital society.” She said:

So, covering everything from data to infrastructure, but also talking about security and democracy, technology to fair taxation — all of these are topics are on the table with digital change. So ladies and gentlemen, the need for global cooperation and this acceleration of change will both be drivers of the Great Reset. And I see this as an unprecedented opportunity.

It’s good to have a friend in the White House. We should not forget what kind of strength we can develop … we need a new agenda and of course, we will have to start with the most pressing issue which is COVID-19 … the second big topic is climate change, fighting climate change … the third topic is the tech topic.

Biden already adopted the World Economic Forum’s “Build Back Better” slogan used for the Great Reset by using the phrase on the campaign trail this year.

Kerry also admitted that the rise of the nationalist-populist movement around the world is “a reflection of the inability of democratic governments in many parts of the world to deliver” on issues facing their citizens.

“What astounds me is that as many people still voted for the level of chaos and breach of law and order and breaking the standards and … I think that, the underlying reason for that is something that everybody has to examine,” Kerry said of the more than 71 million Americans who voted for Trump in the November 3 presidential election.

“I think Europe has to look at that with Brexit and the rising national populism — nationalistic populism. Which is really one of the priorities that we all have to address. You can’t dismiss it,” Kerry said.

The establishment media will play a role in the Great Reset, the World Economic Forum suggests. New York Times columnist Ben Smith said the media sees themselves as rule-makers where they set the national agenda — not Americans.

“I think in this election you saw major media outlets just much more careful about picking up, for instance, these stories about Hunter Biden just because they were on the internet in a way that Wikileaks came to dominate the campaign last cycle,” Smith said.

“I think that you’re seeing the mainstream media institutions become a bit more confident in trying to set the national agenda, trying to establish priorities that they think are the priorities rather than simply reacting to what’s happening on social media,” Smith continued.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...exciting-time/
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:22 AM 11-20-2020
Sen. Elizabeth Warren celebrated Wednesday when Massachusetts lawmakers voted to legalize the killing of unborn babies for basically any reason up to birth in their state.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:36 AM 11-20-2020
should pay attention to this video post 3:00....he explains it very laymen terms.

The whole psychology behind not owning anything as a trade off for debt relief....you wont be able to leave behind anything to future generations. Their whole world reality will be one of being thrust into servitude from cradle to grave.

People need to remember this "great reset" is being implemented from an unelected class dictating what your world will be...when they speak in terms of "we"...they arent representing you...they are speaking about themselves.

This class of "people" are the robber barons and dynastic families of the world...that built their fortune off death, deception, cruelty, war, exploitation, suppression and manipulation. What do you think happens when they have unfettered control of your life...history paints a pretty bleak picture.

This group represents the most vile humans on the planet...the media, they own, puts them on some type of pedestal to be worshiped and obeyed. It's as simple as putting a $5,000 suit on a pile of steaming shit. Everything they are selling you is a lie...this is what they do...it's what they are and have always been...a LIE.

It's critical mass time...this isn't a joke...or some fantasy.

People better wake the **** up...if not for yourself...for you kids...and their kids.

Remember..they are vastly out numbered...even with their immense wealth. Power is simply the act of getting others to comply...nothing more...nothing less. Their only hope is tricking people into submitting...it cant cant be accomplished with out this fact.

If you notice...they keep repeating that they have a very limited window of "opportunity". That opportunity is using C19 fear mongering as an alibi for there goals...notice how it suddenly is a massive threat again? We're getting played....
Oh well...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:38 AM 11-20-2020
Sen. Elizabeth Warren celebrated Wednesday when Massachusetts lawmakers voted to legalize the killing of unborn babies for basically any reason up to birth in their state.
I agree with her. Especially in Massachusetts.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:05 AM 11-20-2020
Look at the monopoly that is the only two political parties that are in complete control of your nation.

That's your future.
BOTH PARTIES SUCK :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 11:45 AM 11-20-2020

[Reply]
BlackOp 02:23 AM 11-21-2020
Pretty amazing people dont realize that "Build Back Better" was the slogan of the Great Reset Davos meeting last Spring...then Biden adopted it.

America just "elected" the Great Reset president...it's coming. People arent going to know what hit them...

When they rig the Georgia Senate election coming up...you can kiss gun ownership and the ability to protect yourself goodbye. It's written in their manifesto...it's a priority.

The world is never going back to what it was...expect incremental erosion of your freedoms and a rewritten constitution... their coordinated media will convince the sheeple that its in their best interest...and anyone that objects is a *insert label*.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up