Page 4 of 145
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC: COVID-19 Deaths continue to Decline
Taco John 11:04 PM 07-08-2020

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:51 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Don't make me come over there and throttle you, Neck Beard.
"Neck Beard"?
[Reply]
petegz28 02:23 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Deaths have definitely been on the decline since the beginning of May.

265 on July 4.

262 on July 5.

But they've spiked a bit in the last few days.

378 on July 6.

993 on July 7.

890 on July 8.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
You are cherry picking hard! Using data over a holiday weekend nonetheless and comparing it to the days that always spike from Tuesday-Thursday.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 02:24 PM 07-09-2020
"Neck Beard"?

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:33 PM 07-09-2020
As if you're anything more than a weak, sunlight-deprived, incel pantywaist living off your disappointed parents. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 02:38 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
DEATH LAGGGGGGGGGGGG WAIT 10 MORE WEEEKKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3-4 weeks. It will be interesting to see deaths in another 1.5 to 2 weeks. This spike over 30k a day seemed to start coming on about 1.5 weeks ago? I'd have to look at the numbers I'm not quite sure.

Nonetheless, I expect the death rate out of reported cases and therefore total daily covid deaths per day to be lower than that of this spring even despite twice as many cases. As we know, coronaviruses are highly seasonal and they spread much less during this time of year. The spike in cases appears to be more to do with availability of testing and more asymptomatic and mild symptomatic people being also included in the cases whereas they weren't in the spring.

I'm going to keep saying this. And also that we are going to get wrecked this fall. Just because you aren't seeing deaths now, you will this fall unless some amazing treatment has come along as the reason for lower deaths. Which I've not seen any evidence of.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:40 PM 07-09-2020
Keep on wearing khakis tucked into polo shirts. Keep on keepin on.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:05 PM 07-09-2020
Florida, California, and Texas just announced new single-day records today for deaths from COVID-19.

18% of tests in Florida are now coming back positive. The death toll will continue to rise.

48 ICUs in Florida are completely out of beds. Another 52 ICUs in Florida are already 90% full. When there are no more ICU beds, the death toll will increase dramatically. That's why flattening the curve was so important, and that's why death rates went down.

But Trump and his tards insisted upon re-opening everything too early, and they insist that nobody needs to wear masks.

Trumptards continue to pretend this isn't happening. That's what tards do.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:06 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You are cherry picking hard! Using data over a holiday weekend nonetheless and comparing it to the days that always spike from Tuesday-Thursday.
You have to go back to June 10 to get a daily death number equal to two days ago.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:08 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Florida, California, and Texas just announced new single-day records today for deaths from COVID-19.

18% of tests in Florida are now coming back positive. The death toll will continue to rise.

48 ICUs in Florida are completely out of beds. Another 52 ICUs in Florida are already 90% full. When there are no more ICU beds, the death toll will increase dramatically. That's why flattening the curve was so important, and that's why death rates went down.

But Trump and his tards insisted upon re-opening everything too early, and they insist that nobody needs to wear masks.

Well, none of my friends have died from it. So you must be wrong.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:10 PM 07-09-2020
Well, none of my friends have died from it. So you must be wrong.
LOL

That is the mindset of many people who post on this site.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:12 PM 07-09-2020
LOL

That is the mindset of many people who post on this site.
Pretty much.

Some of them thing there is no virus. The whole thing is made up.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:17 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Yep you are disrespectful POS who only cares about Politics instead of human lives.
That's funny, coming from a fear monger who tries to blame Trump whenever he can for anything at all. You don't actually give a shit and it's obvious. Prior to the pandemic you used to post about how happy you'd be when the Boomers died off. But now it upsets you...uh huh.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:21 PM 07-09-2020
You have to go back to June 10 to get a daily death number equal to two days ago.
Dude you need to compare today to the same day a week ago. That's how this works. And yes we have seen a slight uptick but your representation is just wrong.

Come over to the lounge and get schooled on it by TLO and myself.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:21 PM 07-09-2020

God damn you are an idiot.
[Reply]
Donger 04:23 PM 07-09-2020
It's not disputable that Trump pushed for re-opening against the guidelines presented by and issued by his task force.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 145
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up