ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 39
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:


[Reply]
Donger 11:03 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Ahuh....

Right because his only defense right now is incompetence. Comey knew what he was doing, he signed the FISA applications.
He was the Director of the FBI. It's called letting your subordinates do their work with the belief that they will do good work.
[Reply]
Donger 11:03 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Donger is the only person on the planet that can't figure out Comey knowingly broke the law. But Donger also claims to be smart.

So if Donger is actually smart then he is dishonest just like Comey.

There are no other options.
What law did he break?

By the way, the above doesn't make any sense. At all. Just a heads up.
[Reply]
Donger 11:04 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He has been absolutely clowned today, it's been pretty comical. I guess since he has no integrity left to lose its not much of a dent but its still funny.
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:05 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Donger claims a "presumption" as fact when it comes to bashing Trump but suddenly reverses course when it's the opposite. That's why I don't engage with him anymore.
Care to provide an example? I know you won't, but I thought I'd ask.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:07 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
He was the Director of the FBI. It's called letting your subordinates do their work with the belief that they will do good work.
Sure,

Just like he did on Clinton's case...... Wait


You are going to be as obtuse as to believe the Director of the FBI while investigating the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES was not aware of what was going on during the investigation?

That is your argument?
[Reply]
Donger 11:09 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Sure,

Just like he did on Clinton's case...... Wait


You are going to be as obtuse as to believe the Director of the FBI while investigating the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES was not aware of what was going on during the investigation?

That is your argument?
That's his argument:

"He's right, I was wrong," Comey said about how the FBI used the FISA process, adding, "I was overconfident as director in our procedures," and that what happened "was not acceptable."
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:11 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Sure,

Just like he did on Clinton's case...... Wait


You are going to be as obtuse as to believe the Director of the FBI while investigating the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES was not aware of what was going on during the investigation?

That is your argument?
Even better he claims the FISA abuse wasn't even the biggest mistakes made under his tenure. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:14 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
What law did he break?

By the way, the above doesn't make any sense. At all. Just a heads up.

[Reply]
Donger 11:19 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Donger is the only person on the planet that can't figure out Comey knowingly broke the law.

Should be an easy answer, eh?
[Reply]
Taco John 11:20 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Durham's statement included that his inquiry was criminal?
His statement was intended to correct any misconceptions that were out there about his probe, right?
[Reply]
Donger 11:22 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
His statement was intended to correct any misconceptions that were out there about his probe, right?
No. The intention seems to have been to make it public that he does not agree with the conclusions of Horowitz' investigation. Didn't you read it?

“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department," Durham said. "Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”
[Reply]
Taco John 11:24 AM 12-16-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:27 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
:-)
You... dispute his words?

last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the reportís conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened

[Reply]
Taco John 11:37 AM 12-16-2019
I have no reason to dispute his words or his intentions. It you, who tries to narrowly frame things to keep your narrative of ignorance and deception alive that I'm disputing. But it's not worth my time today to expose any further, and what would the point be? You used to have influence in this forum, and now you're a top 5 laughingstock. My work here is done.
[Reply]
Pennywise 11:39 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I have no reason to dispute his words or his intentions. It you, who tries to narrowly frame things to keep your narrative of ignorance and deception alive that I'm disputing. But it's not worth my time today to expose any further, and what would the point be? You used to have influence in this forum, and now you're a top 5 laughingstock. My work here is done.
Top 5? Donger sits alone on that throne.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 39
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up