ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 39
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
Donger 10:24 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
That is Donger's current stance. Not only is it completely wrong, it is easy to research why and what laws were broken.
Take my advice to pete. It'll help you not look so silly.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:26 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Take my advice to pete. It'll help you not look so silly.
Did you just confuse me with Pete?
[Reply]
Donger 10:29 AM 12-16-2019
Did you just confuse me with Pete?
No. Isn't that obvious?
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:43 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
altering information and lying to the FISA court to get a warrant is now just "improper"?

WOW

:-)
Comey and Donger are definitely cut from the same cloth.
[Reply]
Donger 10:45 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Comey and Donger are definitely cut from the same cloth.
What a kind compliment. Thank you!
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:47 AM 12-16-2019
What a kind compliment. Thank you!
I wouldnt think you would enjoy being lumped in with a known liar but whatever floats your boat.
[Reply]
Donger 10:48 AM 12-16-2019
I wouldnt think you would enjoy being lumped in with a known liar but whatever floats your boat.
Comey lied about what?
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:49 AM 12-16-2019
Comey lied about what?
Oh he is just grossly incompetent then. Take your pick.
[Reply]
Donger 10:52 AM 12-16-2019
Oh he is just grossly incompetent then. Take your pick.
"He's right, I was wrong," Comey said about how the FBI used the FISA process, adding, "I was overconfident as director in our procedures," and that what happened "was not acceptable."

Wallace was quick to remind Comey that attorney Kevin Clinesmith was referred for criminal investigation for the doctored email. Comey said "that's not been resolved." He did say it was "fair" to say that the FBI provided false information to the FISA court.

Comey said that "in general" he was unaware of "the particulars of the investigation" when it was going on, but said that as the person at the head of the FBI at the time, it still falls on him.

"I was responsible for this."

[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:53 AM 12-16-2019
"He's right, I was wrong," Comey said about how the FBI used the FISA process, adding, "I was overconfident as director in our procedures," and that what happened "was not acceptable."
Ahuh....

Right because his only defense right now is incompetence. Comey knew what he was doing, he signed the FISA applications.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:56 AM 12-16-2019
Ahuh....

Right because his only defense right now is incompetence. Comey knew what he was doing, he signed the FISA applications.
Donger is the only person on the planet that can't figure out Comey knowingly broke the law. But Donger also claims to be smart.

So if Donger is actually smart then he is dishonest just like Comey.

There are no other options.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:56 AM 12-16-2019
Ahuh....

Of course he did, he just didn't think anyone would be held accountable.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:58 AM 12-16-2019
Donger is the only person on the planet that can't figure out Comey knowingly broke the law. But Donger also claims to be smart.

So if Donger is actually smart then he is dishonest just like Comey.

There are no other options.
Donger claims a "presumption" as fact when it comes to bashing Trump but suddenly reverses course when it's the opposite. That's why I don't engage with him anymore.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:00 AM 12-16-2019
Donger claims a "presumption" as fact when it comes to bashing Trump but suddenly reverses course when it's the opposite. That's why I don't engage with him anymore.
He has been absolutely clowned today, it's been pretty comical. I guess since he has no integrity left to lose its not much of a dent but its still funny.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:01 AM 12-16-2019
and he's on what? his fourth or fifth presumption?

SOOOOOOO desperate.

NPD.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 39
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up