ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Media Center>Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
Deberg_1990 04:34 PM 12-08-2019

Here it is! Watch the first #WonderWoman 1984 trailer now.

A new era of wonder arrives in theatres June 5. Who will you see #WW84 with? pic.twitter.com/aU9Edox1XK

— AMC Theatres (@AMCTheatres) December 8, 2019

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:40 PM 08-22-2020

[Reply]
Frazod 06:23 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
That looks..... awful.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:54 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That looks..... awful.
Yep.

I was told by someone very, very close to the production that the movie is going to suck because Patty Jenkins hired a bunch of her "friends" instead of true feature film professionals, then totally lost control of the set.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:14 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yep.

I was told by someone very, very close to the production that the movie is going to suck because Patty Jenkins hired a bunch of her "friends" instead of true feature film professionals, then totally lost control of the set.
Oh good.

Fucking brilliant.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:12 PM 08-22-2020
Yeah that looked like shit. Same movie as WW but in a different timeline.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:20 PM 08-22-2020
And I still think Gina Carano should be Wonder Woman. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:27 PM 08-22-2020
I think it looks like a fun film. I like how Cheetah looks too.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:08 AM 08-23-2020
Who the fuck thought that Kristin Wiig would make a good villain?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:27 AM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Yeah that looked like shit. Same movie as WW but in a different timeline.
They basically flipped Diana and Steve fish out of water stories.
[Reply]
sully1983 12:38 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yep.

I was told by someone very, very close to the production that the movie is going to suck because Patty Jenkins hired a bunch of her "friends" instead of true feature film professionals, then totally lost control of the set.
Well thats too bad lol
[Reply]
Bowser 01:07 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yep.

I was told by someone very, very close to the production that the movie is going to suck because Patty Jenkins hired a bunch of her "friends" instead of true feature film professionals, then totally lost control of the set.
Ah, the Kathleen Kennedy gamble.


[Reply]
lcarus 01:10 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Who the fuck thought that Kristin Wiig would make a good villain?
She must have a really good agent.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:25 PM 08-23-2020
Only way Id pay to see this is if a Gal did the whole thing naked
[Reply]
EPodolak 02:54 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
And I still think Gina Carano should be Wonder Woman. :-)
Told my wife exactly that in the beginning of the franchise.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:13 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Only way Id pay to see this is if a Gal did the whole thing naked
Ill give it a try. But I very much appreciate Dane curbing expectations.

Ive grow into kind of a Pine fan. And I would win wars for a longing look from Gal Gadot.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up