ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 51
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:38 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I think my relative calm is because I tend to agree with most of his nominees. DeVos is one I might end up having issues with, but the rest are solid Americans who put America and American security first.

That's where the question comes from, after eight years of making America weaker, rather embarrassingly, praise God we have somebody who's going to stop the bleeding.

Obama is a terrible, TERRIBLE, piece of shit. With corn chunks and blood in it. He's a total embarrassment on the world stage. I wish his mother would have just said not to his father that night... Her lack of a headache has cost America dearly.
What do you think of Puzder and why?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:46 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Can you recall a time where conservatives chased down and harassed Chelsea in the same manner?
I recall a time when a "conservative" sucker punched a protester at a Trump rally. Do you remember that? Something more recent: one of Trump's people in New York said in an interview that that he wanted Obama dead in 2017 and Michelle returned to being male and living with a gorilla in a cave in Africa.

Classy.
[Reply]
srvy 05:48 PM 12-23-2016
Mexican long-toed boots...

Well they are just searching for a way to breach Trump's wall.
[Reply]
Fairplay 05:50 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
The other day Trump said one of the first things he's going to do is deports have thousands of criminal illegal aliens deported.

Thank God the right thing is finally being done here. It's one thing to come into this nation illegally but to be a thug also give them the boot out of this great land.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:51 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I recall a time when a "conservative" sucker punched a protester at a Trump rally. Do you remember that? Something more recent: one of Trump's people in New York said in an interview that that he wanted Obama dead in 2017 and Michelle returned to being male and living with a gorilla in a cave in Africa.

Classy.

So I guess the answer is no.
[Reply]
Fairplay 05:53 PM 12-23-2016
Ninerdoug afraid he won't be able to use the women's bathroom.

A girly man we already have one of those weirdos around here and goes by the name Cosmo.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:55 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
A girly man we already have one of those weirdos around here and goes by the name Cosmo.

Cosmo and Ninerdoug do each other's nails.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:55 PM 12-23-2016
So I guess the answer is no.
Have you not yet learned that you are too stupid to speak?
[Reply]
New World Order 05:59 PM 12-23-2016
Have you not yet learned that you are too stupid to speak?

I asked you a specific question sir.

You didn't answer.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:00 PM 12-23-2016
What do you think of Puzder and why?
He's anti-stupid high minimum wage, so that's progress.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:08 PM 12-23-2016
He's anti-stupid high minimum wage, so that's progress.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-unions-wages

Trump's america.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:11 PM 12-23-2016

Classy.
Maybe the dude should have protested outside.

And...you can't be serious.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:30 PM 12-23-2016
They're afraid they may not get their way every 4 years

They're afraid the progressive tide will be blunted

They're afraid others dont like their ideas

They're afraid of being leaders again

They're just plain afraid
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:34 PM 12-23-2016

Classy.
You little woman, dont tell me about all of your Navy awards when you talk like such a bean flicker

You were nothing but a little potato peeler down in the galley
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:34 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
They're afraid they may not get their way every 4 years

They're afraid the progressive tide will be blunted

They're afraid others dont like their ideas

They're afraid of being leaders again

They're just plain afraid
Nailed it.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 51