ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 51
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
srvy 03:04 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I see. You're illiterate. Now we're getting somewhere.
:-) Im hurt lol

Your only comeback ever is call people dumb you got nothing. Your lower than the green stuff they put in portable toilets to eat the shit. Go eat shit shiteater.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:32 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
:-) Im hurt lol

Your only comeback ever is call people dumb you got nothing. Your lower than the green stuff they put in portable toilets to eat the shit. Go eat shit shiteater.
Do you even realize you just described yourself, you twit?
[Reply]
srvy 04:13 PM 12-23-2016
No but I realize I described you to a tee shitbird
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12-23-2016, 04:16 PM
This message has been deleted by Prison Bitch.
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:35 PM 12-23-2016
Vaginer Doug is quite possibly the worst of all posters; a leftist Smith-lover.

It's a good fit though, as both are underachieving and insufferable.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:48 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
What exactly is this GIF?
Mexican long-toed boots...

[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:50 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
We're not really there for the oil. Saddam was selling it to us. They need customers. They need us more than we need them because they can't eat their oil.

This is a statist view of energy markets a la the ole' British mercantilism.

No you're not right. This is govt interference in markets. It should be handled by private sector free-markets depending on where the demand is. Supply will follow.

Do you still wonder why I consider you a NeoConservative?
You're definitely not a limited govt conservative, at the very least.
Hey, I'll go back to being for more limited government as soon as they pay for my kid's college. I'm don for some free stuff too!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:52 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Shaid:
I'm not a liberal, I'm a moderate.
Actually I don't care who I get answers from, we're just spit-ballin here...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:52 PM 12-23-2016

[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:53 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Almost all liberals claim to be moderates.
As they chase-down a POTUS' daughter and her kids to harass them. Again, we're seeing a side of there people they claimed didn't exist.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:55 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
I'm aware of this, but I don't think House Republicans or Senators will do much to block Trump's plans, and he'll be able to install at least two SCOTUS justices.
And that's two if most of them stop sleeping with pillows in the bed.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:06 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
That has not been well documented whatsoever. It's all based on anti-Hillary hearsay. But we aren't operating with hearsay with Trump. We have seen it for decades, but we've seen it up close and personal for two years.

I don't know if you're capable of seeing it because you're in Trumpworld, but everybody, including conservatives, who haven't been seduced into that odd reality understand that Trump is virtually unprecedented when it comes to his complete lack of temperamental restraint.

The closest you can get in American political history is Andrew Johnson. And Johnson was a drunk that ended up getting impeached.
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:12 PM 12-23-2016
If you honestly don't know the answer to your question, you haven't been paying attention. I would suggest you review Trump's nominees, google some names in the news, and you will come across a wealth of information regarding exactly why people are concerned, to put it mildly.

If you want somewhere to start, let's go with his pick for Labor Secretary, Andrew Puzder.

One of the functions of the Labor Department is to enforce Labor Regulations. Puzder is anti-labor, and anti-labor regulation. And he's going to run the department charged with enforcing labor regulations.

Do you get the idea?
I think my relative calm is because I tend to agree with most of his nominees. DeVos is one I might end up having issues with, but the rest are solid Americans who put America and American security first.

That's where the question comes from, after eight years of making America weaker, rather embarrassingly, praise God we have somebody who's going to stop the bleeding.

Obama is a terrible, TERRIBLE, piece of shit. With corn chunks and blood in it. He's a total embarrassment on the world stage. I wish his mother would have just said not to his father that night... Her lack of a headache has cost America dearly.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:26 PM 12-23-2016
I have to say, the image you beating off in front of your Donald Trump poster is quite disturbing.

Tell Direckshun about your erotic, Alex Smith fantasies.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:35 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
As they chase-down a POTUS' daughter and her kids to harass them. Again, we're seeing a side of there people they claimed didn't exist.
Do you want to trade nut job stories? There are plenty on each side.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:37 PM 12-23-2016
Do you want to trade nut job stories? There are plenty on each side.

Can you recall a time where conservatives chased down and harassed Chelsea in the same manner?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 51
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up