ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 51
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:47 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
They're afraid they may not get their way every 4 years

They're afraid the progressive tide will be blunted

They're afraid others dont like their ideas

They're afraid of being leaders again

They're just plain afraid
Progressive? Other than continuing the gay rights that had started, all they did is regress.

Ideas? Shoving stupid shit down people's throats is a bad idea.

And yes, they're afraid.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:20 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Progressive? Other than continuing the gay rights that had started, all they did is regress.

Ideas? Shoving stupid shit down people's throats is a bad idea.

And yes, they're afraid.
We're afraid of a warhawk for one which (clinton) was and Trump looks more and more like he is one as well.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:56 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
We're afraid of a warhawk for one which (clinton) was and Trump looks more and more like he is one as well.
:-) C'mon man, you can't run around life as a pussy and afraid to fight for what's right.
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:59 PM 12-23-2016
You little woman, dont tell me about all of your Navy awards when you talk like such a bean flicker

You were nothing but a little potato peeler down in the galley
:-)

The gomer pyle of the navy.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:07 PM 12-23-2016
I have spinal stenosis and a herniated disc that gives me chronic pain. I was born with spinabifida occulta, which would definitely be considered a pre-existing condition.

Obamacare made it possible for me to stay on my parents insurance as I got through college (without it I'd be about 20K in medical debt and may not have finished school).

Now that I'm in the workforce I go to physical therapy through United Healthcare (my own insurance), but am slightly concerned about what would happen if Trump signs off on removing the entirety of Obamacare (as some of the GOP wishes to do).

I am 50K in student debt. This does not bother me, I knew what I was signing on for when I went to school. I can not say the same thing about spinabifida, as I had no control over the ailments I had from the womb.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 08:21 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-) C'mon man, you can't run around life as a pussy and afraid to fight for what's right.
I think most Americans are fine being isoloanist after Iraq we need a break
[Reply]
oaklandhater 08:21 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I have spinal stenosis and a herniated disc that gives me chronic pain. I was born with spinabifida occulta, which would definitely be considered a pre-existing condition.

Obamacare made it possible for me to stay on my parents insurance as I got through college (without it I'd be about 20K in debt and may not have finished school).

Now that I'm in the workforce I go to physical therapy through United Healthcare (my own insurance), but am slightly concerned about what would happen if Trump signs off on removing the entirety of Obamacare (as some of the GOP wishes to do).

I am 50K in student debt. This does not bother me, I knew what I was signing on for when I went to school. I can not say the same thing about spinabifida, as I had no control over the ailments I had from the womb.
This no one asks to be sick and if price has his way 25m Americans are gonna get looped out
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:22 PM 12-23-2016

Obamacare made it possible for me to stay on my parents insurance as I got through college (without it I'd be about 20K in debt and may not have finished school).

50k in student loans?

Holy Mother of Pearl

Theres another cost Trump needs to bring down, college educations are sickeningly expensive... my three part time semesters were enough to at least gimme a glimpse of it

While the GI Bill covered my tuition up to 10k, the books alone (for a part timer mind you) were several hundred dollars per semester... my sticker shock was astounding

I'm glad for hardworking people like you that the ACA helped, but please keep in mind that Trump has said "repeal and replace", not get rid of altogether... Obamas plan was horrible for most Americans, premiums skyrocketed and it was the middle class who absorbed most of that cost

Lets get the costs down and continue to make sure people like yourself, and all Americans, can get the care they need
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:46 PM 12-23-2016
So much for being globalists then, huh?
[Reply]
Fairplay 08:48 PM 12-23-2016

I'm sad for your situation pertaining to your health. It needs changed Obamacare as how it is designed the rates will go higher and higher. The stats are out there just for since it came into law. Obamacare didn't improve the costs at all.

Congress will bring out a competitive designed healthcare program. Trump merely signs off on it you see. The House has had another to replace it though it will undoubtedly be rewrote by the time it gets passed to the Senate next year.

It won't be free or cheap but it can definitely be less expensive then what we have.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:50 PM 12-23-2016
Trump won me over with telling China to just keep the damned drone submarine. I'm no longer scared, just entertained.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:54 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Trump won me over with telling China to just keep the damned drone submarine. I'm no longer scared, just entertained.
You think he was being serious, and not just tweaking them over their outrageous act?
[Reply]
NewChief 09:07 PM 12-23-2016
You think he was being serious, and not just tweaking them over their outrageous act?
I don't really care and am not thinking too deeply about it. I find that's a good attitude to take with things these days. Seems to work for everyone else.

I just thought it was refreshing and outside the box.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:08 PM 12-23-2016

You think. Like you represent anyone.
[Reply]
Squalor2 09:09 PM 12-23-2016
what part of glorydaze is the fucknut that will record himself keeping trumps word?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 51
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up