ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 51
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:10 PM 12-22-2016
They're afraid of not being able to pay a healthcare bill or their college debt.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:14 PM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
They're afraid of not being able to pay a healthcare bill or their college debt.
Obama was around for 8 years, with a son in college I'm father-proof that liberals didn't make it free. I doubt they would have ever made it free either.

After 8 years of Obama, I pay more for healthcare than ever before. So it was headed in the wrong direction for me...
[Reply]
Fairplay 10:19 PM 12-22-2016
That is a good question GD and one I'd like to have answered also.

I mean the alternative realistically was HilLiaRy, to answer another question
why would you have put her in office, what did she say that she would do that you liked and be specific what she said.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:25 PM 12-22-2016
They're afraid that Trump and an number of his people around him are fans of Ayn Rand and love Atlas Shrugged. Trump's fraternity.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:07 PM 12-22-2016
Maybe they're disgusted that Trump might have talked-down the price of a new Air Force 1????
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:24 PM 12-22-2016
They're terrified that the lives of minority voters might improve.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:28 PM 12-22-2016
Modern liberals fear morality and personal responsibility. It's a global phenomenon.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:32 PM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Modern liberals fear morality and personal responsibility. It's a global phenomenon.
Welp, unlike Global Warming, Global Immorality seems to actually be an issue. Certainly it has actually killed people.

Maybe they fear, are are angry, that I wasn't very specific there..
[Reply]
Shaid 11:48 PM 12-22-2016
What's dumb is that you think most liberals turned into ravenous angry old wo/men. Most of them aren't acting like some of the crazies being broadcast on the conservative media, that's just a small fraction. Just like not every Republican is a white supremacist. This false narrative crap is what is mind boggling to me. I keep seeing posts on here about how the Dems are going to secede from the union and they are going to make people vote the wrong way in the electoral college, etc., etc., etc. That's not the majority of Dems, it's a small grouping.

The lack of understanding that is the same inane thinking that led to the Trump victory, just on the other side. 8 years ago, the Republican party is dead! Now, the Democrat party is dead!

Next cycle Republicans will lose some seats and in 4 years, they'll lose some more. That would be the case no matter which Republican is in the presidency. Just like how Obama lost Dem seats when he was in office. That's historically what happens, people blame the guy in office for whatever their current issue is.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:54 PM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by Shaid:
What's dumb is that you think most liberals turned into ravenous angry old wo/men. Most of them aren't acting like some of the crazies being broadcast on the conservative media, that's just a small fraction. Just like not every Republican is a white supremacist. This false narrative crap is what is mind boggling to me. I keep seeing posts on here about how the Dems are going to secede from the union and they are going to make people vote the wrong way in the electoral college, etc., etc., etc. That's not the majority of Dems, it's a small grouping.

The lack of understanding that is the same inane thinking that led to the Trump victory, just on the other side. 8 years ago, the Republican party is dead! Now, the Democrat party is dead!

Next cycle Republicans will lose some seats and in 4 years, they'll lose some more. That would be the case no matter which Republican is in the presidency. Just like how Obama lost Dem seats when he was in office. That's historically what happens, people blame the guy in office for whatever their current issue is.
Was there a "what you're afraid of" in there?

And inane thinking led to Trump being elected? Really? And you wonder where I came up with the "angry old wo/men" comment...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:56 PM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Was there a "what you're afraid of" in there?

And inane thinking led to Trump being elected? Really? And you wonder where I came up with the "angry old wo/men" comment...
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:05 AM 12-23-2016
When you ask a liberal what, exactly, about Trump is scaring them, this is what you get:

[Reply]
Taco John 12:31 AM 12-23-2016
For the life of me, I can't understand why gay people fear Trump. It's completely irrational.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:35 AM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Taco John:
For the life of me, I can't understand why gay people fear Trump. It's completely irrational.
Agree, but you'd think liberals could articulate what their fear is (in addition to your concern).

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 51
1 234511 > Last »
Up