ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 80
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden as the new Favorite deserves his own thread
Eleazar 09:29 AM 03-04-2020
A thread for discussion related to what is happening in and with the Biden campaign.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:20 PM 07-08-2020

Joe Biden forgets his own proposal even while reading from a teleprompter, then insists he's "taking too much time"https://t.co/Vp358c9j2m pic.twitter.com/2lKH1I5zSq

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 8, 2020

[Reply]
jackkked 07:27 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm still waiting for any of you to take me up on an even odds bet of Biden vs Trump in the election. Whatever amount of money you choose. If you're so confident, why not? I'll even pay whatever escrow fee is necessary so we have an impartial intermediary to make sure the bet is settled properly.

Imagine if a Joe Biden in cognitive decline were able to beat Trump...
You must have the inside scoop on the mail in ballot future.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:34 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, I really haven't. I don't really pay attention to the Democrat candidates until nomination.
This should be fun to watch once the nomination actually happens.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:47 PM 07-08-2020

Democrats don't want Biden to debate.. They want to keep him hidden until election day. pic.twitter.com/2fjkwSxFSP

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) July 9, 2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 07:56 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Biden is running on, MORE TAXES, Tear down the Economy, Defund Police, Protect the Criminals, and if you don't vote for him "You Ain't Black!"

Bold strategy. :-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:02 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Biden is running on, MORE TAXES, Tear down the Economy, Defund Police, Protect the Criminals, and if you don't vote for him "You Ain't Black!"

Bold strategy. :-)
Biden is running on....he ain't Trump.

Since the main stream media is unwilling to criticize or scrutinize Joe Biden, all the while demonizing Donald Trump,......Its not a bad strategy for him. It
might actually get Joe Biden elected.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:03 PM 07-08-2020
Biden is leading Trump by 10 points now even in the Rasmussen poll, and what's worse for Trump is the poll is likely voters, not just registered voters.

Rasmussen also reports that 38% of voters think Biden is suffering from some form of dementia.

So that's who Trump is losing big to right now.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:13 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Biden is leading Trump by 10 points now even in the Rasmussen poll, and what's worse for Trump is the poll is likely voters, not just registered voters.
You have big tech companies that spend millions if not billions of dollars learning to manipulate you into buying certain products. They spend millions of dollars trying to manipulate elected representatives to pass laws/not pass laws which are favorable to their business. You don't think those companies are trying to manipulate you into voting a certain way?

A vote for Biden is a vote for corporate fascism.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:13 PM 07-08-2020

Rasmussen also reports that 38% of voters think Biden is suffering from some form of dementia.

So that's who Trump is losing big to right now.
Real Americans made their voices heard on 4th of July while Dems were trying to suppress celebrations, rioting and calling the holiday racist.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:16 PM 07-08-2020

Prob Q but no fucks given :-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:19 PM 07-08-2020
Real Americans made their voices heard on 4th of July while Dems were trying to suppress celebrations, rioting and calling the holiday racist.
TDS is a real thing. Campaigning for biden and the left while pretending to be a conservative will not end well here for him if his guy wins.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:22 PM 07-08-2020
I'm just reporting the facts on the ground as they stand today :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:23 PM 07-08-2020
I'm just reporting the facts on the ground as they stand today :-)
That is what I did too. :-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:24 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
TDS is a real thing. Campaigning for biden and the left while pretending to be a conservative will not end well here for him if his guy wins.
When he is in the gulag, he will still be defending the left. That's how deranged he is.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:25 PM 07-08-2020
Biden basically solidified he's basically incompetent on immigration:

BREAKING: Biden immigration plan grants citizenship to 11 million illegal immigrants https://t.co/kEhPGSPhs4 pic.twitter.com/bd35hJtZEU

— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) July 8, 2020

If this guy wins it's game over. Take your gun and your family, and try to find some land. Find a good community of men and start from scratch.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 80
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up